LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie smiles at Konner. "Hello. Thank you for finding my teddy bear. Her name is Molly and my name is Bonnie. What is your name and why are you in the hospital?" She sees Konner's pants sagging. "Oh you wear diapers. You should get someone to change you. It looks like your diaper is about to fall off."

"sounds like another orphanage that needs to be investigated." Tracy takes out a piece of paper and writes the name down.

"I would offer to change you, but all we have are pink diapers. We also need to get going, now that Bonnie has found Molly. Are you ready girls?"

Bonnie nods and goes into the bathroom with Tracy. "Mommy, I have a problem. Molly said when she found the little boy. He was very sad and needed a friend. She wants to stay with him and make him happy,but if I leave her here. I'm going to be sad about leaving my best friend behind. We have been though alot and it would hurt me if I didn't have her with me. What should I do mommy?"

"Well, we are going to build a bear later. Maybe you can use your certificate to build a special bear for him, or if you want another bear, I will purchase one that you can make for him. How does that sound? I think Molly is too important to you and the girls to be giving her away"

Bonnie looks up and smiles. "I like that idea alot. I don't think my sisters would like it if I gave our best friend and protector away. Molly has seen all of us though alot of things. The losing of friends to the ranch. Things the director put us though. Molly is a VIP. A very Important Plushie. Thank you Mommy for helping me make the important decision. I don't think I could have made it alone and made the right decision for all involved." She thinks for a moment. "Mommy, are we going to have time to come back here before our fight leaves?"

"I think so. I don't think they have particular time that we have to fly out. Linda is getting someone to fly us to Florida,so I think if we tell her we have something to do, the plane can wait."

Bonnie nods. "Yes Mommy. I'm ready to go now. I don't feel better now that you helped me with my problem." She skips out of the bathroom and over to the other girls.

Jayme rolls over to Tracy. "What did Bonnie want to see you about? Is it something I should be aware of?"

"Not really. We are just going to have to stop back by the hospital after we go to build a bear and before we get on the plane. We are going to drop off a bear for that little boy that was just here. How about we get this group headed out?"

Jayme nods. "Not to be nosy or anything,but why are we coming back here to drop off a teddy bear to that boy that was here?" She turns around. "Ok ladies. Let's get lined up in a single file line. The Train is about to pull out of the station to it's way out the door of the hospital." The girls giggle and line up behind Jayme." Head them up and move them out." Jayme rolls out the door and down the hall towards the elevator. The girls was in a line behind Jayme.

Bonnie looks around. "Jayme, hold up. We are missing something. This train isn't as long as it should be." She sighs and goes back to the room. Bonnie walks pass the beds and to the window. "I hate to interrupt your bird watching April,but we are leaving and if you don't came on. We are going to leave you here." She takes April's hand and leads her out of the door. The two of them walk over to the rest of the group. "Mommy, we are all here now. I have to go round up the lost little doggy."

April looks at Bonnie. "I'm not a dog. I'm a girl."

"Well, Bonnie was thinking about leaving Molly with him, but we came up with the idea of making him one at build a bear."

Tracy follows the group out of the room and towards the elevator. She pauses when Bonnie runs back to the room and brings April out. Everyone then enters the elevator and goes down to the first floor.

"Have you checked yourself out yet, Jayme?"

Jayme nods. "I think that is a very good idea. I know how attacted Bonnie and the other girls are to Molly. If Bonnie had given Molly away. I know she would be very unhappy and her sisters might not talk to her again over it." She shakes her head. "No I haven't checked myself out yet."

Jayme signed out of the hospital. The nurse looks at the file. "This can't be right. It says you was in the nursery,but that can't be right. You are an adult not a child. Despite the diaper sticking out of the top of your shorts." The nurse files the papers away and hands Jayme the copy of the papers.

Jayme looks at Tracy. "I'm ready to go Tracy."

"Okay everyone, follow me out to the car"

Tracy leads everyone to the car and unlocks it. Let's the girls start climbing in and buckling them in as they do.

"Sorry I don't have car seats. This is just a rental car. When we get to Florida, I will get car seats for everyone that needs one."

The girls nodded and got into the car. Hannah piped up. A few more of us in a car and this would look like one of those clown cars in the circus."

Gina looks at Hannah. "What are clowns and what is a circus."

Hannah was stumped how to explain what a circus was so Gina could understand it. "Well a clown is someone who wears alot of makeup and big floppy clothes and makes other people laugh. Mommy, could you help me explain what a circus is to Gina? I can't figure out the right way to explain it so Gina can understand it."

Jayme slides into the car from her wheelchair and buckles herself in."

(Isn't Ringing Bros. Circus' winter home in Orlando?)

Tracy folds the wheelchair and puts it in the back of the car.

"A circus usually takes place in a large tent. They have several different acts. Clowns, acrobats, trapeze artists, elephants, lions and other acts. As Bonnie said, clowns are people who wear lots of makeup and funny clothes. Their winter home is about an hour away from where I live, so we might go see them sometime."

Tracy gets in the car and gets out the piece of paper with the address of the fire station on it. Tracy pulls out of the parking lot and drives there.

(The Ringling Brothers Winter home is in Sarasota, about an hours drive from Orlando)

Gina nods. "Oh I see. Cool will there be unicorns there? I love unicorns. They are so cute and I love their single horn."

April starts laughing. "Gina, you are so navie. Unicrons are not real. They are make up so dumb girls like you can believe in them."

Gina starts crying. "I'm not dumb. Unicorns are real. I saw them in a book with a princess in the playroom at the hospital."

Bonnie hugs Gina. "Of course they are real. They are magical and only people who believe in magic and fairies can see them. That is why April doesn't think they are real. She doesn't believe in magic and faries."

(I knew they was in Florida somewhere,but I wasn't sure where.)