LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"Ah, okay. I didn't know Linda had dropped off clothes for the girls. We can get them dressed as soon as I come back."

Tracy goes and takes care of the paperworks and returns to the craft room.

"Okay, all that's left to be done is to get the girls dressed and then we can leave. Jayme, is there anything in your hospital room that you need to get?

Jayme shakes her head. "No the nurse brought all my stuff from my room with her when she brought me to the girl's room." She looks at the girls. Do any of you need a change before you get dressed?" Hannah,Gina,Emily raise their hands. Dinah does after Bonnie signs to her. "Ok the four of you come with me. Tracy will help April and Mary get dressed. As I finish changeing each of you. Tracy will help each of you getting dressed."

"Bonnie, you better come with me too"

Tracy leads the girl back to their hospital room and sees the outfits that were laid out for the girls to wear.

"Hmm, I am not sure about sizes here. Well, we might as well get started."

Tracy slips the gown off of April and finds a tee shirt. She slips it over her head and then gets a pair of overalls and tries them on her. The overalls are too big for her and droop down. Tracy giggles. "I don't think this is right. let's try again."

Tracy gets another pair of overalls and tries them up against April. They look okay,so she puts them on April.This time they fit her, so Tracy starts dressing Mary. She finds a tee shirt and overalls that fit her just as the next girl enters the room.

Bonnie signs to Dinah and she shakes her head. Dinah signs back. "Mommy, Dinah said she wants Jayme to dress her."

Jayme nods. "Dinah is really shy about people seeing her body. I'll explain later." She takes Dinah clothes and Dinah to the bathroom. The two of them comes out 10 minutes later with Dinah in her clothes. "Ok we are ready. Did you check me out too or just the girls?"

Jayme nods. "Ok I didn't know if you checked me out too or not. I think everything is ready to go. So where are we going first the fire station or to the government office?"

Bonnie looks around and starts to panic. "Mommy, Molly is gone. She has been bearnapped. Who would bearnap a teddy bear?"

"I think we better go to the fire department first. I think the demonstration starts at 11. That should only take about an hour at the most, then we can go to the government office."

"Honey, when was the last time you saw Molly? I don't think anyone could take Molly with us here. Did you leave her in the craft room?"

Jayme nods. "That is probably a good idea to go to the fire department first. Then go to the government office."

Bonnie thinks. "I last saw her when we was going down the hall here when we first got here. I don't remember having her in the craft room." She starts crying. "Molly is missing and I'll never seen her again."

Jayme shakes her head. "No I haven't seen Molly today,but she has to be somewhere. Molly could not have walked off."

Hannah walks over to Bonnie. "You don't have to be sad about Molly missing. You know how she is. She always shows up again. It wouldn't surprise me if Molly was a super hero teddy bear. Who would think of someone's teddy bear being the famous super hero Super Teddy's junior sidekick. Marvelous Molly.." She motions for Jayme and Tracy to go look for Molly while she kept Bonnie's attention on Molly being a superhero. "Yeah You know the story of Super Teddy. Jayme use to tell us stories about him and his adventures in Toy Land. Well every good superhero needs a sidekick." All the girls gathered around Hannah as she talked. Hannah starts making up a story about Molly being a super hero.

The nurse at the desk sees Tracy coming towards her. "Have you lost something? You are looking around like you have."

Tracy talks to the nurse. "I hope so. My little girl has lost her teddy bear. She is a small brown bear that has a backpack on her. Has anyone turned in a bear like that this morning?"

Tracy goes to the playroom and starts looking around. She sees the shelves where the stuffed animals are kept but doesn't spot Molly. She starts walking out of the playroom to go back to the hospital room where the girls are waiting.

Takes the bear from the little boy and looks it over. She thinks it is Molly, but she isn't sure.

"'Thank you. I think this is this bear my daughter is looking for. I am going to take it back to her to make sure."

Tracy carries the bear back to the room that the girls are in and shows the bear to Bonnie.

"Is this Molly? a little boy found him and brought her to me."