LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Jayme smiles. "I'm been taking care of kids for 6 years. The home was the second place I worked at. I worked as a daycare worker for my mom and aunt. I worked with the infant to toddlers. I was drawn to the kids in diapers. There was just something really cute and innocent about them. They also has a knack of making you laugh no matter how bad of a day you are having." She nods. "Yes it would be. If you got someone else to take care of them. It could be years before they trust the person and then again. They might never trust the person you would hire."

Bonnie smiles at Tracy innoently. "Molly was thristy. So I went to take her to get some water. While she was drinking. I got some water too. I'm sorry Mommy. I'm use to taking care of myself and my sisters. That is what I've done since I got to the home." She shakes her head. "No I didn't. I thought I would be back before you got back out here." Bonnie nods. "Yes I'll tell her that Jayme will not take no for an answer."

"I am hoping that they learn to trust me. Dinah seems not to trust me more than the others, but I guess that's understandable. She's been through a lot."

"Bonnie, if you keep disappearing like this, I may have to get a harness or something to keep you from running off."

Tracy watches as Bonnie goes over to where Dinah is and tries to convince her to go.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "I did not run off. I walked. Running is not allowed inside of buildings. Walking is the proper way to move inside of buildings. That is what Jayme told her. She would pop our bare legs if we ran inside. Harnesses are for dogs and I'm not a dog. They bark and walk on 4 legs. I talk and walk on 2." Bonnie walks over to Dinah and the two of them had a long talk back and forth. Tracy could tell it was starting to get very heated as Bonnie and Dinah's fingers started going faster. Dinah finally threw her hands up and nodded. Bonnie smiled and walked over to Tracy. "I finally got Dinah to agree to go,but without you. She said she doesn't trust you and you might hurt her in some way. Can we please go by ourselves? I promise I'll take good care of Dinah while we are gone. I will not let anything happen to her. It was the only way I could get her to agree to go."

Tracy watches Bonnie and Dinah talking. She can't believe how fast their fingers are moving. Finally she sees Bonnie smile and come over to her.

"Bonnie, I would be foolish if I would let you and Dinah go walking by yourselves through the hospital. There might be people from the home that are just waiting for you to be by yourselves so they can grab you. I would never forgive myself if I lost you or Dinah. Someone is going to have to go with you. Either me or one of the agents."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "We would be wlking by ourselves. We would have Molly with us. She is really a good bodyguard when she needs to be. She knows Teddy Bear Karate. She will kick the stuffing out of you." Bonnie giggles at her joke. She turns to Dinah and talks to her. "Dinah said she doesn't like either option,but she said you can go with us. and do you have to go into the room with us?"

"Molly has already done a lot for you. I think she deserves a break. Tell Dinah if she would like, I can walk five feet behind both of you. No, I don't have to go in with you to see Jayme. I will wait on the chair outside the room."

Bonnie shakes her head. "Mommy, teddy bears don't take breaks. They are protectors,listeners,advice givers and on monster patrol 24/7. They don't need breaks." The three of them go down the hall to the walkway over to the hospital. Dinah takes a step and freezes in place. Bonnie looks at Dinah and sees she is frozen in fear. She signs to Dinah,but Dinah doesn't answer back. "Mommy,I think where is something wrong with Dinah. She isn't moving and she doesn't answer me when I tried to ask her what was wrong."

Tracy looks in alarm at Dinah when Bonnie says there is something wrong with her. She kneels down next to Dinah and looks right at her. "What's the matter Dinah?"

Tracy is worried about Dinah, but isn't sure what to do for her.

"Try giving her Molly to hold, Bonnie," Tracy advises feebly.

Dinah looks at Tracy and starts to sign,but her hands was shaking really bad and Bonnie couldn't tell any of it except for the word scared." Mommy, I can't understand anything she said except for one word. Scared. I think she is scared to go across the walkway. Maybe if she closes her eyes and you lead her across. She will be able to go across."

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Tell Dinah to close her eyes and I will lead her across to the other side."

Tracy comes closer to Dinah and holds out her hand, waiting to see if Dinah will allow her to walk her across the walkway.

Bonnie signs to Dinah and Dinah nods. She signs back to Bonnie. "Mommy,Dinah said ok and she wants me to cover her eyes with my hands as well so incase her eyes come open. She will not see anything." Dinah holds out her hand and Bonnie covers her eyes. "Go slow mommy. I can't take big steps if I'm walking behind Dinah." Tracy leads Dinah across the walkway while Bonnie covers her eyes. "Ok we are across." Dinah doesn't open her eyes. "Oh yeah. I forgot. She can't hear me." Bonnie taps Dinah on the shoulder with three quick taps. Dinah opens one of her eyes slightly and sees that they are across the walkway. Dinah opens both eyes and signs thank you to Tracy.

Tracy leads the girls across the walkway. She feels Dinah's hand in her hers and smiles. She knew it was taking a lot for Dinah to place even a little bit of trust in her. She guessed her fear of the walkway over rode her fear of Tracy. As soon as they got over the walkway, Tracy released Dinah's hand. She watched as Bonnie told Dinah it was okay to open her eyes and tapped her on the shoulder. Tracy's heart melted again when Dinah looked up at her and said Thank you.

Tracy makes sure Dinah is looking at her and says "You're welcome."

Tracy led the girls over to the elevator and up to the fourth floor. When the doors opened, Tracy stepped outside and let the girls walk a few feet away from her and slowly followed them. Tracy watched as Bonnie opened the door to Jayme's room and go inside. She sat down on the chair to wait.

Bonnie takes Dinah into Jayme's room. "Hello again Jayme. I brought Dinah to see you. Mommy and I had to help her across the walkway. She was afraid to cross it for some reason." Jayme looks at Dianh and signs to her. Dinah signs back. The two of them sign back and forth. Bonnie sat down in the chair. She felt left out,but it was Dinah that Jayme wanted to talk to. Bonnie had already talked with Jayme. She looks out the window as the two of them talk. Bonnie sees a helicopter coming in for a landing on the pad outside of the emergency room. She runs to the door and opens it. Bonnie walks out the door to where Tracy is setting. "Come here mommy. I want to show you something." She takes Tracy into Jayme's room and over to the window. "Look Mommy it is a helicopter. Why is there a helicopter out there? I thought they stayed at the airport." Dinah looks at Bonnie with a confused look. Bonnie thinks for a moment and realized she didn't know how to sign for helicopter without finger spelling it. Jayme realized that Bonnie was having trouble with the sign for helicopter. She signs helicopter. Dinah run over to the window to look out with Bonnie.

Tracy looks up when Bonnie comes out of the room. She follows Bonnie into the room and over to the window. She sees the helicopter sitting on it's pad.

"Sometimes the fastest way to get people to the hospital is to fly them there in a helicopter. This could happen if there was a bad car accident, and the traffic is backed up so bad that it would be difficult to get an ambulance in and out quickly enough. Also, someone could have been hurt in a place that is not accessible by an ambulance, like deep in the woods or somewhere like that."

Tracy looks over at Jayme and smiles. Watches Bonnie try to sign to Dinah about the helicopter. She moves over as Dinah comes to the window to look. As she does, she smells Dinah's messy diaper. Tracy pulls up the back of Dinah's dress to check.

"It looks like someone is in need of a change right away. I don't think it can wait until we get back to the room. I have an extra diaper in my purse. Do you think Dinah would mind if I changed her on the floor in here?"

Bonnie nods as she listens to Tracy explain why there was a helicopter on the pad. "Wow helicopter can get people places fast. Can we take one to the hotel we are staying out." She turns back to the window as the flight crew walks out to the helicopter. Bonnie feels Dinah tapping her shoulder and signing to her. Bonnie signs back. "Mommy, Dinah asked of those people out there where the helicopter is were aliens. I told her no. I think they was the crew of the helicopter was I right mommy?" Bonnie signs to Dinah. Dinah was slow to answer and then signs back. "Bonnie said she doesn't like the idea of you seeing her naked,but she will have to get over it. Since you are her mom now and you will be changing her." Dinah signs again. "Dinah want to know if it is a good diaper or the crappy ones that some of the others are wearing. If it is a good diaper. You can change her. If not. She will stay in this one until you can get the good diapers."

Tracy giggles as she hears Dinah calls the flight crew aliens. "Yes Bonnie, you are right. They are the flight crew. Besides flying the helicopter I believe they are trained paramedics or doctors as well. No, we can't take a helicopter to the hotel. It would be too expensive to travel that way."

"Trust me, I wouldn't put one of the hospital diapers on any of you. I still have one of the pink diapers in my purse. I believe it has Dora the Explorer on the plastic area on the front. I hope Dinah won't mind wearing it."

Tracy goes into the bathroom and comes back with a towel. She lays it on the floor next to Jayme's bed. Tracy sits on the floor next to the towel and gets out the diaper from her purse and holds it out for Dinah to look at. "Is this one good enough?" Tracy says, making sure Dinah is looking right at her.

Bonnie looks out the window and counts. "Mommy, they can't be a pair of medics. There is four of them. A pair is two." She pouts when Tracy says they can't take a helicopter to the hotel. "You said it was a fast way to travel." Bonnie signs to Dinah and she nodded very quickly. She starts to sign very fast.

Jayme laughs. "I think that is a yes. She loves Dora. I'm surprised she doesn't have her Dora and Boots dolls with her. Dinah rarely does anywhere without them. Dinah walks over to Tracy and lays down. She doesn't look at Tracy while she was changing her.

"No Bonnie, its paramedics. P-A-R-A-M-E-D-I-C-S. It means someone who knows how to do basic medical stuff like administer oxygen, take your blood pressure and stuff like that. Nurses can do some of that stuff, but paramedics are more qualified, but are not really full doctors yet."

"I'm glad she loves Dora. Maybe we can find something Dora related at the build-a-bear when we go. I'll try and make sure to save all the Dora diapers for her then."

Tracy pushes Dinah's dress up and out of the way, then untapes her diaper. She pulls the diaper down in front and starts wiping her with baby wipes. She pulls the dirty diaper out and folds it up, setting the diaper aside. Tracy continues cleaning Dinah up and then opens the clean diaper, sliding it under Dinah's bottom. Tracy sprinkles powder on Dinah, rubbing it in. Finally Tracy tapes the diaper closed, checking the fit. Tracy lifts Dinah up into a sitting position.

"Okay, I'm finished," Tracy said as she stood up and took the dirty diaper over to the trash can and threw it in.

Bonnie nods. "Do paramedics work at the hospital or do they work some place else and only come to the hopsital when they are needed?" She shakes her head. "That isn't fair or very nice. We all like Dora. It wouldn't be nice for only Dinah to get to wear the Dora diapers." Dinah stands up and looks at the diaper. She goes back over to the window to look at the helicopter.

A nurse comes in. "Visiting time is over. Jayme needs her rest."

"I am not really sure where the paramedics work at. There are some that stay at the fire station and come out whenever there is a car accident or house fire or where ever they are needed. I guess these paramedics work at the place where the helicopters are kept."

"You are right, Bonnie. It wouldn't be fair to give Dinah all of the Dora diapers. I guess she will have to take whatever diaper comes up next"

Tracy Hears the nurse.

"Come on girls. we need to get back to the other side of the hospital. Jayme needs her rest."

Tracy starts leading Bonnie and Dinah out of the room.

Bonnie's eyes light up when Tracy says Fire Station. "I know we probably will not have time to go to one here before we have to leave to go back to Florida,but go to one when we get home. Mommy and daddy use to take me to the one near our house." She goes over to Dinah and tells her that they have to go. Dinah looks at Bonnie and then back out the window. "Dinah wants to wait a little bit. She thinks the helicopter is about to take off. The wings are spinning." Bonnie and Dinah watches the helicopter take off from the pad and lift up into the sky. The helicopter vanished into the sky." Dinah takes Bonnie's hand and the two of them walk over to Tracy. "Mommy,I don't understand why Dinah could look down at the helicopter,but she was afraid to go across the walkway."

"I'll have to make up a list of places to take you girls when we get to Florida. I'll make sure a fire station and Disney World are at the top of the list."

Tracy stands behind the girls watching the helicopter take off.

"I'm not sure either, but it could be that at the walkway, it looks further down than just at the helicopter pad. Let's say goodbye to Jayme and get going now."

Tracy takes the girls over to Jayme's bed.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why is it goodbye? Are we not going to see Jayme again? She isn't coming home with us to help you take care of us? You are going to need help. You can't take care of all of us by yourself." She goes over to Jayme and hugs her. "I'm going to miss you. You was the only good thing at the home besides my sisters." Dinah signed to Jayme and Jayme signs back."

Jayme looks at Tracy. "Can I speak to you alone for a moment?"

"I don't know if she is nor not Bonnie. It is her decision."

Watches Bonnie and Dinah talk to Jayme.

"Of course. Bonnie, take Dinah over to the door please."

Tracy comes over to the side of the bed.

Jayme looks down at her blanket for a few moments then looks at Tracy. "I've been thinking about what you asked me. Are you sure you want me for the job? I mean I'm honored you want me to be the nanny,but are you sure you want me to help you with the girls with me being in diapers and may always be in them. I might need some help with that."