LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Brand Diapers Whitch One Should I Get?

I was wondering out of the secure brand diapers witch one should i get, I need one that can hold a good bm even the really squishy ones. and it also has to hold alot of urine?

My second question is what size should i get i wear a size 36 in underwear in the united states.

Guest Pizaz

The Xplus is the best product they offer in terms of absorption. I haven't tried their Plus brand in a long time... it used to be good, but I think they made some changes to it.

As far as size goes, medium should work for you, at least with the Xplus.

If you wear a 36 you should get a large, go to secures web site securepersonalcare.com, and order samples, that is better than buying them and not be able to use them.

I wear the medium, secure plus, and my waist is less than 31 and they just fit, the secure plus has a low rise, lower than most store diapers.

Yeah, get the large, especially if you're taller than 5' 6" or so. They're sized WAY small. I'm a bit over 6', with a 30" waist, and I've considered getting larges. The Plus is good, about like a Tena Ultra. The X-Plus hold a lot more, comparable to an Abena X-Plus, but they're nearly twice as expensive, so it's kind of up to you as to how much you want to spend.

Their "Premium" diapers are basically a hospital diaper. I like them because the cover is crinkly, but otherwise, they make Depend look like an Abena X-Plus. To say they don't hold much is an understatement.

the differences are absorbency and the plus does NOT have waistbands. The last shipment of x-plus I received (about 2 weeks ago) had a redesigned wetness indicator (almost non-existent) front and rear waistbands, very nice, and the absorbency blows my mind. It just seems to keep absorbing and absorbing. As far as size goes, if you are a 36" waist, I would get at least a large size. I like the x-l because I am tall and about a 38" waist. The x-l is a little longer and of course accommodates a bigger waist. I just depends on what you like. I personally like the option of more room in my diaper.

Add a decent stuffer to an xplus and you have an all day diaper, I used to add a tena guard, with holes punched in the back of the guard, and I got 9 hours of great wetting, and with the swelling from the guard and the X plus they got very big.