LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Become Inco....

I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt punk180. I hope that your bladder heals and regains it's strength. It's better to wear because you choose rather than without any choice. In the meantime it sounds like your prescription from your Doctor is to let your bladder be stress free, you might as well enjoy it.

Hugs,

Freta

.. well today i was Parkouring(free running sport) and i was going to jump across on to this bridge from this ledge. When i jumped i didnt quite make it and hit my bladder right on the hand rail. I fell on my back and i felt fine. I was only sore around where i hit the handle bar.. so when i was walking home my friend notices that my pants were soaked. I didnt notice this at all untell he told me.. i told him i probably just peed my self because of the freight i had when i hit the rail... so during lunch time my friend left and i went on the comp. i had 2 sodas and a glass of water. a couple mins later i got up to go # 2 when i realized i wwas completely soaked. I went to my doctor. it turns out that i damaged my bladder and that im now inco. he said that im not permanently inco but there is a chance i can regain my bladder control by letting my bladder repair its self and not putting stress on it... i cant believe this happened lol iev always wanted to be inco( but not my whole life)

You stated that you hit your bladder on the rail which has caused you to become urinary incontinent. You also stated that your doctor has agreed with your diagnosis. What did you actually damage, cause what you are saying seems to me like wishful thinking rather than factual.

Medical Info: For an external object like a rail/ steel bar/cross bar etc to cause enough trauma to the bladder it first has to damage the lower abdomen. If all the circumstances were perfect - full bladder and the bar/rail etc hit the correct place, the pressure would cause two things to happen simultaneously - 1- yes you would wet yourself as the internal sphincter OR external sphincter tears open. Also back flow of urine into your kidneys at the same force would cause you to pass out from the kidney pressure. You would have be taken away from the scene in an ambulance. In extreme cases, you would be on kidney dialysis. Going back to the bladder and its two sphincters, only ONE would have torn. This would cause you to have little, but still about 5 minutes warning before you voided. Since your cortical brain is developed, a failing in one of the two sphincters would involve your brain working out a compromise - which it can do in micro-seconds. Yes, medically, you would be incontinent for about 5 microseconds.

If, however, the injury caused complete, but repairable incontinence, the force would have to be strong enough to cause one of your sacral vertebrae to collide with the nerve endings. This would have been extreme agony to you which you would NOT be able to walk from for about 7-10 days until the swelling around the nerves subsided. That type of force would be fatal as numerous more delicate organs would have been torn from their position.

I will introduce you to your abdominal muscle group which are designed to protect your internal organs.

Bladder injuries occur when foreign objects such as steel etc penetrate the abdomen and slice into the abdominal muscles. Injuries that cause bladder incontinence have to affect both the sphincters and/or the detruser muscle and/or the associated control mechanism - ie the three nerve groups that interconnect the three muscles (detruser, internal sphincter and external sphincter). These connect to the spinal cord at three different locations (S2,S3,S4) within the sacral spinal cord.

Even a newborn child has functional bladder control, but does not have the developed cortical stimulation to intercept the nerve impulses. As a result, in an infant, this process is involuntary. With maturity the cortical centers of the brain develop. At this stage, functional toilet training can begin to establish control and post infant continence.

If, however, the injury caused complete, but repairable incontinence, the force would have to be strong enough to cause one of your sacral vertebrae to collide with the nerve endings. This would have been extreme agony to you which you would NOT be able to walk from for about 7-10 days until the swelling around the nerves subsided. That type of force would be fatal as numerous more delicate organs would have been torn from their position.

That pretty much sums it up

OK, you say what happened is what Babykeiff said, where one of your sacral vertebrae collided with the nerve endings, which in turn causes severe agony where you would not be walking for a period of seven to ten days. Yet you say you were on the computer soon after this occured.

Now, I don't know much about the spinal cord, but this sounds very farfetched to me.

I concur, he not only wouldn't be at the computor, but, he wouldn't have gotten up at the park either. He would have been in too much pain to even move. I have been kicked in that area,by a martial artist, and it dropped me to my knees instantly. Though the force wasn't full on, it still hurt like a Bitch and it took me a few minutes to regain the strength to even try to stand up. Luckily there were no adverse effects.

well sorry if i didnt put enough detail into it. after i fell i was in so much pain i through up and i was screaming in pain(because ive never felt this pain) so they called the ambulance and it hurt like fuck when they put me in the stretcher after that i was put in a wheel chair

well sorry if i didnt put enough detail into it. after i fell i was in so much pain i through up and i was screaming in pain(because ive never felt this pain) so they called the ambulance and it hurt like fuck when they put me in the stretcher after that i was put in a wheel chair

Sounds like a lie to me. Quoting from your beginning post:

.. well today i was Parkouring(free running sport) and i was going to jump across on to this bridge from this ledge. When i jumped i didnt quite make it and hit my bladder right on the hand rail. I fell on my back and i felt fine. I was only sore around where i hit the handle bar.. so when i was walking home my friend notices that my pants were soaked. I didnt notice this at all untell he told me.. i told him i probably just peed my self because of the freight i had when i hit the rail... so during lunch time my friend left and i went on the comp. i had 2 sodas and a glass of water. a couple mins later i got up to go # 2 when i realized i wwas completely soaked. I went to my doctor. it turns out that i damaged my bladder and that im now inco. he said that im not permanently inco but there is a chance i can regain my bladder control by letting my bladder repair its self and not putting stress on it... i cant believe this happened lol iev always wanted to be inco( but not my whole life)

The bolded and especially underlined parts from your beginning post completely contradict your "details".

~ moogle

That pretty much sums it up

punk180, your comments proves you are fabricating this.

DIRECT COPY FROM http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=8786

Definition of Sacral vertebrae

Sacral vertebrae: There are 5 sacral vertebral bones. They are represented by the symbols S1 through S5 and are situated between the lumbar vertebrae and the coccyx (the lowest segment of the vertebral column). The sacral vertebrae are normally fused to form the sacrum.

Any other medical dictionary will tell you the same.

I deliberately lied to prove your inconsistency. Incontinence can not be caused by one of your sacral vertebrae damaging your spinal cord cause by average age of 4/5 years old, the five bones fuse together as ONE. The two reasons that they are separate is so you can fit and twist between your mothers hips. Otherwise, the physics would crush and tear your spine apart. The reason they fuse is protect the primary function of the sacral spinal cord - controlling reproduction. You are at least 10 years of age, so these bones are as one. If you had fractured the bones, in all cases, a splinter or two would rupture and pin the spinal cord. That strain would stop ALL impulses from traveling down the spinal cord. YOU WOULD BE DEAD

punk180, your comments proves you are fabricating this.

DIRECT COPY FROM http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=8786

Definition of Sacral vertebrae

Sacral vertebrae: There are 5 sacral vertebral bones. They are represented by the symbols S1 through S5 and are situated between the lumbar vertebrae and the coccyx (the lowest segment of the vertebral column). The sacral vertebrae are normally fused to form the sacrum.

Any other medical dictionary will tell you the same.

I deliberately lied to prove your inconsistency. Incontinence can not be caused by one of your sacral vertebrae damaging your spinal cord cause by average age of 4/5 years old, the five bones fuse together as ONE. The two reasons that they are separate is so you can fit and twist between your mothers hips. Otherwise, the physics would crush and tear your spine apart. The reason they fuse is protect the primary function of the sacral spinal cord - controlling reproduction. You are at least 10 years of age, so these bones are as one. If you had fractured the bones, in all cases, a splinter or two would rupture and pin the spinal cord. That strain would stop ALL impulses from traveling down the spinal cord. YOU WOULD BE DEAD

That SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME babykeiff, I hope and pray dat never ever happens to me :o You sound like your very very knowlegable in the medical field for sure

That SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME babykeiff, I hope and pray dat never ever happens to me :o You sound like your very very knowlegable in the medical field for sure

quabsbay,

please calm down. It is extremely difficult to break the sacral vertabrea. They are a group of five individual vertabrae fused together to form one columnar bone structure. The human spine was designed to protect the spinal cord. As a result it is extremely resistant to breakage due to its curvature. The spinal vertabrae tend to flex rather than break. This causes the spinal cord to flex and sometimes bruise. To give you an example of this, stack about 33 cassette boxes flat on top of each other (with the cassettes inside them) - one for each of the vertebra in the spinal vertebrae . Try, with any implement you wish, break one or more of the boxes by hitting them on the side. You will find that despite the effort, the maximum that you can break is one, and this will be achieved with a very precise blow to the center of the cassette box. The reason is that the rest of the cassette boxes will slide and dissipate the force equally. The spine works in a similar way, but also has the advantage of shock absorbers (cartilage) in between each vertebrae. These are usually referred to as discs.

Vertebral fracture either individual or multiple is normally caused by either gun-shot entry wound OR point impact - direct to the specific vertebra OR vertical stress - ie landing on ones head OR horizontal stress at head (head being forced to separate from spinal connections) This type of gun-shot wound is usually fatal as it severs the spinal cord as well as shredding other organs on exit. Exit gunshot wounds do not fracture spinal vertebra as usually the vertebra deflect the bullet. Point impact (sharp object directly hitting one vertebra ) can crush (most are recoverable) OR sever (10% recoverable) the spinal cord. Vertical stress cause one vertebra to collide with a second and keep traveling until the energy is dissipated. This can shatter each vertebra removing protection from the spinal cord. This usually fractures the first and second and sometimes the third vertebra. Horizontal stress does NOT fracture vertebrae. It does, however, tear the spinal cord at the cervical spine (within the first seven vertebrae).

so concerning i want to be urinary incontinent.. how do i do it? with out just relaxing for months when i pee and just letting it out.. and this is my decision not any one elses

• 1 month later...