LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Underjams

so i was at Bi Lo the other night and was picking up the bare essentials like the milk and what not so i decided to head down the baby isle and i noticed that at least were i live they do not carry the Underjams just the Good night brand witch sucks for those who buy them for there kids in my area while there are other stores in the area i just thought this was weird and also about the Underjams i have a pair of the girls ones coming in the largest size they have will they fit some one that weighs 115 lbs even though it says 58-85 lbs on there site for the LG/XLG sizes since i can easily fit into the Goodnight LG/XLG ones and there sizes are L-XL: 60-125+ lbs

The weights on packaging are estimates, based on children's sizes. An adult weighing 100 lbs will most likely have that weight distributed diffrently than a child weighing 100 lbs. One needs to rely on the dimensions, rather than estimated weight ranges.

Guest Pizaz

I too am able to squeez into one -- 36inch waist, no ass. They're good for nap time, but not really extended wear, unless you don't plan on using em.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 34-36" waist, no butt, and I can squeeze into them, but the sides tear after a few hours of wearing it with normal daily walking and such. I recommend them to anyone 32" or less.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea

so i was at Bi Lo the other night and was picking up the bare essentials like the milk and what not so i decided to head down the baby isle and i noticed that at least were i live they do not carry the Underjams just the Good night brand witch sucks for those who buy them for there kids in my area while there are other stores in the area i just thought this was weird and also about the Underjams i have a pair of the girls ones coming in the largest size they have will they fit some one that weighs 115 lbs even though it says 58-85 lbs on there site for the LG/XLG sizes since i can easily fit into the Goodnight LG/XLG ones and there sizes are L-XL: 60-125+ lbs

goodnites are way bigger then underjams ive noticed that the sides rip during the night wearing underjams but then again i was wearing small / medium. the leak guards on goodnites are also way better then the ones on underjams

I like the interior feel and type of material MUCH better in the Underjams than Goodnights. Goodnights are a tad roomier and the leak guards are better but, imo, the material isn't as good as the pampers product. If the damn sides were just better... I fit them snug with a 34 inch waist. The sides hold up for an hour or 2 before they begin to rip. I wear a tight pair of cotton briefs over them to keep them in place if I decide to wear them. A fresh pair of underjams is REALLY comfy. I wish they'd make another size up. I even went as far as emailing pampers co to suggest making them larger for larger people, that people in my family like them yet they are a tad undersized. Aside from the side panels, they're awesome. I buy a package once every few months, I like them that much (I have a ton of different kinds of diapers in my stash). Maybe if more people emailed them... hint hint...

• 1 month later...

i'm 6'2", 145lbs/65kg, with a waist size of 33" although my hips might be 34" or 35". the underjams are great, they're comfy with a good front fit but not a lot of padding on the back. i've got the L/XL Girls size - they're sold at Safeway here in Canada. before i put them on i stretch the fabric with both hands, the same motion as if you are playing an accordion. stretching the tabs helps them not tear when i put them on, and seems to give them an extra two hours of durability before the fabric rips. you can stretch them surprisingly far with your arms.

like the poster above, i wear tight briefs over them to hold them in place. the stretchy material on the sides literally disintegrates over the course of a few hours. if you wear them to bed, in the morning there's usually only a few threads clinging to the rest of the diaper. i think they're made that way for easy removal - the tabs are designed to be ripped along the seam instead of stepping out of them. also, of course, they're designed for girls shorter than i. and finally, i find that when i pee in underjams, they don't hold up very well, which is another reason to wear the tight briefs over them.

but overall i'd recommend them. they're discreet and don't have any perfume; if they only smelled like pampers 7, they'd be my preferred diaper. i love that smell.

I currently have a 36' waist......hoping to be 34' soon, and my main gripe with underjams are the stretchable sides. It doesn't take long for the sides to slowy stretch out and basically disintegrate. Also, they don't tend to go up as high in the rear as goodnites. Everything else about them beats Goodnites. So if they could make them a little longer along with better sides like Goodnites, then they'd be a great product.