LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Sex Videos

I just got a subscription to diapersexvideos.com and am severely disappointed. I went in there knowing it wouldn't be the the best representation of the fetish, as most sites are not, but I mean this is freaking ridiculous. The videos are nothing more then sex with a diaper in the background (not literally but close to it). For those of us who like to see videos of wetting, some role play, and the stereotypical DL pay site content, there is very little of that on this site.

They have an advertisement:

"Content 100% Original and Exclusive to www.diapersexvideos.com Because our photographer only shoots diaper videos for us, you'll never see these videos anywhere else.

Our MEMBERS AREA has some 20,000 diaper photos and over

250 diaper videos taken over a 5 year period"

This is false. As of now 43 of the video's are original, the 230 "archive videos" are all shortened versions of Diapegal videos. Same goes for the photo albums, all recycled DG content.

I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone.

/end rant

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I wrote to them as asked them if they had any videos with the male in a diaper, and both wearing diapers while having sex, and they said they'd do that on their next shoot.....that was 6 months ago.

Yeah...I'd like to see the diapers kept on while they have sex.....don't undo them, just pull the diaper to one side, or poke a hole in it.....would be much hotter that way (at least for my taste)