LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gathering In Vegas

Hello,

Bri Guy, Square Duck and I are working to organize another gathering in Las Vegas on Friday May the 1st.

It will be associated with the annual Pride Parade there. That will not be the only thing going on though. We will at some point be having some kind of gathering in memory of Heidi Lynn. As well as other events and or parties.

We would love your impute on things that you might like to do if you are planing on joining us. You can post here or PM me if you have any questions about what is going on.

We would love to have you even if you would like to remain under cover and just join the crowd in support during the parade and come join us for a more private party later during the weekend.

Thanks

Tami B)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tami and all of you,

My husband Don and I were very fond of Heidi. We also have enjoyed many ABDL gatherings. Unfortunately I will still be litigating a case that weekend. Don also has a project here in Hollywood.

Of course we will be thinking of you all.

Angela

I would love to go, but at this time I can't make any promises. Where are you staying, or how to meet up?

Duck, Tami and I all have each others cell phone so its just a matter of calling to meet up. We haven't decided where to stay yet. That is in discussion, was hoping to have lunch with Tami today to see where she's staying.

~Brian

I guess that it is time that we started to finalize plans a little so people know what is going on and where we will be.

Yes the hotel we were in last time was a hole. I think the other couple stayed in the Golden Nugget and it has bee completely remod recently.

Sorry Bri for not catching up with you. Sales people are either thick or just don't care (anything to get the sale) but apparently when they say in the Victorville area they mean Bakersville and Cahtedral City?

Kind of like saying oh while your in Phoenix why don't you jsut drop by Prescot and then Tuscon. Idiots!!!

I also need to get the parade app in to the nice people in Vegas. Trying to get a grip on what little blurb to use. When I get it put together I will post it in here so you can tell me what you think. I hope later to day. Got honey do's adn work to get to right now.

Thanks

Tami

B) That is exactly what I was thinking Square. I definatly think we should stay with Forever Young as the title for our entry. I will need to make a new poster because Heidi was in possession of the last one.

I like the embracing our youth or inner child as well..

Something like - "We are a group of Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers who are embracing our inner child and having fun." And "Setting aside the presures, stresses, worries and most of all "predjudices" of adult life. Enjoying the occaional oppertunity to put away our trivial worries in exchange for some stress free fun. Laughing at our selves with our friends and enjoying hearing you laugh as well.

I would appreciate any help you can give me with this. I want to make sure that we are getting the message out but remaining light and with a little hummor.

As fas a s the stroller and the memorial for Heidi Lynn that is a great idea. I have been on the look our for a stroller or wagon for this purpose. We always used Heidi's stroller in the past but now we will need another platform for our signs and messages. But we need something that will be in keeping with our theme.

Thanks again,

Tami

Duck, Tami and I all have each others cell phone so its just a matter of calling to meet up. We haven't decided where to stay yet. That is in discussion, was hoping to have lunch with Tami today to see where she's staying.

~Brian

Hiiiya Bri, Duck, and Tami, really wish that I could join up with you people in Vegas for a WONDERFUL time but unfortunately can't make the trip. I'm way back here in Boston Ma. and working all crazy hours. Maybe someday B) Quabbaby :D

Hi Q,

Thanks for the note, sorry you cant make it.I know its hard, especially these days. Its even hard being as close as I am, I kow it will cost me a few hundred bucks and time off from work, which is a gamble....but cest la vie I guess.....Hope to maybe catch ya next time around then.

qwack

Thanks square_duck it would really be nice to meet you all out there. Hey don't gamble with your job these days :o The econ is going ta hell in a hand basket i think. Oh well good luck and take care, catch ya around Quabbaby :D

Never been to Hooters, but from the pictures posted earlier it looks ...'entertaining"

I hope you guys can put up with my snoring too (sleep apnia) ....you have been warned....ear plugs are available at rite aid, ;) I have some from my other travels due to room mates 'nocturnal respiratory activities' :lol: he wears plugs so he can sleep, but he still complains about my assorted 'noises' I make.....LOL

soooooo.......yeah.. :blush:

qwack

Thats why I got a two bedroom apartment for us to have. It even has a kitchen and dining area. :)

~Brian

I don't really need it any more I have lost a bunch of weight since my sleep study. I had sleep apneea pretty bad when I was heavier.

Find out when I went in to the hospital to have my gall bladder removed. Could not keep my o2 level up if I fell asleep for more than 30 seconds. The nurse point balnk told me that she was no Dr but that I had sleep apnea without question.

She was right I had it pretty bad. Then I had a gastric by-pass and lost a bunch of weight and got in loads better physical condition.

When I was back in the hospital when my spleen ruptured I slept just fine and my o2 count was great all the time.

Would never give up the CPAP though because even though it took some getting used to now it is like a sleeping pill I fall asleep seconds after it turns on almost every night.

I can't wait to make it to Vegas we are going to have such a ball!

• 3 weeks later...

It can be reall hot but luck for us it's at night. Of course I live in hell and we got to triple digits today so I will be used to it.

A trick that I have found for hot weather and diapers is to dump cold water down them :D It keeps you cool for a while but it dose reduce ther room there is for wetting <_< I have even worn two dipaers and put some ice betweeen them to keep cool that works well too.

The dresses I wear are heavy and have many layers so I have to be a little creative to stay cool in the heat. :blush:

Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas.

I am working on the sign and other last minute stuff in case I have to travel for work next week.

Thanks,

Tami

How about soaking a diaper and then putting it in the freezer for a while!?? that should keep things cool!!! :Crylol:

Not that I wanna try... :blush:

Also, I don't know if you got Bri's text, but he said there is a possibility of another person coming along. It seems he met a young lady who's interested in this side if him and wants to explore more...I just hope they keep it to themselves :blush:

I don't know if this would have an effect on you or not....

Maybe just a mountain out of a mole hill *shrug*

qwack :ninja:

Deffinately a mountain out of a mole hill, she's gonna be on observation watch. :) She is very Curious about this whole thing and I am trying to get her to join the site and talk with some of ya'll. I'm looking forward to Vegas too. I was hoping to get out there around 2 or so, so we'd have to meet at my casa fairly early. I'll drive so you can feel free to nap at your leisure Ducky!:P