LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honeymoon In Tokyo

Mommy and I are taking a honeymoon in Tokyo at this end of March. I sure would like to hear of other's experiences in Japan. If you're in Tokyo, perhaps we could plan a meet up.

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie

I love Tokyo. I want to go back sooo much! I spent a lot of my time buying up clothes and what not in Harajuku and surrounding areas. They have the best stuff for a girl to buy; some outfits were cute, a few were adorable, and most of them were done right heavenly :wub: I'd spend all day Sunday there, as all the models were out mingling with the crowds. Lots of people out there! Come to think of it, I have a few friends I haven't spoken too in awhile out there. Time to make some calls! I did spend a lot of time in the north and in Osaka, but I always went back to Tokyo! I still plan to move there one of these days...

OH WOW!! Sandkat those pix were beautiful!!! Japan is a beautiful country. Old & new, I'd love to see it one day. spacey, you & Mommy have a great time :) I look forward to hearing about it upon your return.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

@Sandkat We're going to be in Tokyo for almost 2 weeks. We've got quite a few activities in the travel plans. From taking a side trip to visit an onsen in Hakone to checking out Harijuku on a Sunday, to going to Tokyo Disney Seas and and Odeiba to see the Sega Joipolis. He hope to do lots of shopping in the Gothic/Lolita Stores.

Also, thanks for sharing those pictures. There are some great captures there and it's making me even more excited about the honeymoon. :)

@SecondLook Thanks for the tips. We definately plan to spend Sunday in Harijuku. I just wonder if we'll be able to find any cute sweet lolita outfits for a Westerner like me that has a little bit around the mid section.

@diamonback6881 Thanks. Mommy and I are not really big night club fans anyway. I don't drink at all and she does just a little.

@abrera and @Sandkat Thanks for the reminder about the cherry blossoms. It does seem exciting that our honeymoon seems like it's going to be at just the right time for that. Maybe it's because we put a cherry blossom on the wedding invite. ;)

Also, @abrera I enjoyed visiting your blog. Keep up the good work. :)

@Huggie Thanks kindly for the support.

Oh, I also posted about the honeymoon trip to the "People who love age play" group on FetLife. There are some really great responses there too. Just thought you might like to check that out.

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie