LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Generic Diapers

I was in CVS on Saturday (Mar 14) and looked at a package of the CVS brand adult diapers. I thought I'd read somewhere on this board that they had gone to the stupid "cloth-like" cover, but the packaging didn't say anything about it. It DID mention in the "installation instructions" :D that you shouldn't get oil or powder on the tapes, which says to me that they're plastic covered.

So did they never go to cloth-like? Or did they go to cloth-like and then back to plastic?

Also, how are they absorbancy/capacity-wise? I bought some a few years back and they totally sucked: ultra-thin, crap fit and good for only one big wetting. I'd appreciate anybody's comments since I'm always looking for new diapers to try out.

--Floaty

Sounds like you stumbled onto some old stock...and they still kinda suck from before. But hey they are plastic backed.

cvs diapers are cloth like.they are the same diapers you get at walgreens,walmart,sams club.all the same diaper just deffrent names on the pack..they all have the same marks on the tapes..

They use to be plastic and I actually liked them when they were made in plastic...I liked how they fit. Now they are cloth-like and I am definitely not a fan anymore.

when they were plastic they were low rise on the back.but now that they made them cloth like they fit great nice and high on the back.but the tapes rip off the diaper if they were made with stretchy taps it would be an awesome diaper..

I used to buy the CVS brand until they went to the cloth like stuff. Unfortunatly, I think all the stores are going to this type disposable diapers now.

yea and they are all made by the same company First Quality

they are the same as wallgreens. they are cloth. i have about 1000 diapers of this brand. i wear thes to work everyday . and knowbody but one person knows. that is becuase i had to get a bladder pad from here. i found here some of here brand on clearnce and sold them to her. now we talk about it once in a while becuase poeple at work don't have the understanding nor the compation. i know i have been called into the bosses office becuase people compained about me smellling. my problem is i worked in a wood factory and the exotic woods burnd out my nose. so i dont smell the urine smell my wife has to tell me our room smells.

they are the same as wallgreens. they are cloth. i have about 1000 diapers of this brand. i wear thes to work everyday . and knowbody but one person knows. that is becuase i had to get a bladder pad from here. i found here some of here brand on clearnce and sold them to her. now we talk about it once in a while becuase poeple at work don't have the understanding nor the compation. i know i have been called into the bosses office becuase people compained about me smellling. my problem is i worked in a wood factory and the exotic woods burnd out my nose. so i dont smell the urine smell my wife has to tell me our room smells.

eww.