LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gone: Mega Careline Super, Size Small Diapers

I have a few 24-count bags of Mega CareLine Super diapers, size SMALL (fits 20" - 31" waist). They're unopened and from a nonsmoking, pet-free home. A mistake on the online order page got me the wrong size. Nice.

More information on these diapers here:

http://www.megacareline.com/megacareline/super.html

ONE bag per person, please. Free for local pickup in the Triangle area, NC, USA, or I'll ship them at your cost. If you reply with a really good hard-luck story, maybe I'll ship 'em for free too! ;)

Cheers!

thinking///if I could get shipping lest than Depends at the store.. and these are at lease equal to those.. then probably so.. even so.. gotta try.. let me know.. I might take all..but thats just a thought. just check in..Diapers arent just diapers..but hey then again.

Hello,

I wouldn't mind grabbing a bag sir :-). Insurance won't pay for my incontinence supplies, and as a college student, after tuition payments there isn't much money left for your basic staples ;-). I hope a money order would work okay to pay for the shipping...?

Thanks,

Speedy_d's

Speedy_d's: PM or email (ultrapampers at gmail dot com) your address and I'll get a bag on the way. You can just pay the actual shipping cost by money order, check, or PayPal when you receive them.

Repaid1: I couldn't tell from your reply if you wanted some or not; it seems like you're conflicted! If you do, PM or email me your address.

So, 1 bag of Supers down, 2 to go. I also have 3 bags of Ultra Plus, the main difference being they don't have standing leg gathers (AKA leakguards):

http://www.megacareline.com/megacareline/ultra_plus.html

Cheers!

Speedy_d's: PM or email (ultrapampers at gmail dot com) your address and I'll get a bag on the way. You can just pay the actual shipping cost by money order, check, or PayPal when you receive them.

Repaid1: I couldn't tell from your reply if you wanted some or not; it seems like you're conflicted! If you do, PM or email me your address.

So, 1 bag of Supers down, 2 to go. I also have 3 bags of Ultra Plus, the main difference being they don't have standing leg gathers (AKA leakguards):

http://www.megacareline.com/megacareline/ultra_plus.html

Cheers!

Sorry was out and about last night..had a few beers :) I was pondering the idea. Have to check with the mommies when she gets home. You can email me from my profile to my home account...thanks for the reply ;)

I wouldn't mind a bag, but I definately can't afford S&H since I'm unemployed. Would like to try them but since I live with my sister right now and she's the one flipping the bills (and payng for my diapers as well as WoW acct.) So it would be inappropriate to ask her for anything else. Mind you she pays for these thing because I look after my 2 nieces. If you can send a bag this way free of charge I can give you shipping info. I can be E-Mailed at Nemesis.Wolf at hotmail dot com.

Speedy_d: I'm holding a bag for you; waiting for shipping address.

Nemesis_Wolf_DL: Email me your address and I'll get a bag on the way. ultrapampers (at) gmail (dot) com. You can buy me a beer at Hale's next time I'm in Seattle, how's that sound?

Other than you two, there didn't seem to be much interest. I guess the shipping charges scare folks away. So, I listed them on craigslist not expecting much response, and, much to my surprise, the rest were spoken for in a matter of hours.

So, to summarize: THEY'RE GONE!