LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New, Need Expert Advice

Hi all

I am new here, and also new to regular diaper wearing.

For years I found it a nit of "kinky fun" to wear them occasionally, or to wet my pants. Now I find that I actually need to wear them to guard against sudden "dribbles" or even a major accident.

I live in Switzerland and most Supermarkets have a smajj selection of Tenapants or Tenapads though mostly for "light" incontinence. That's fine for a little dribble, but useless for a serious leak.

I plucked up my courage and went to a medical shop and they have a brand called "Absorin" - I got some pull on pants and some shaped pads. They are much bettr than the supermarket stuff, but I am still confused.

The pants are marked "2,400 ml" and the pads "3,700 ml." but I am just curious to know what on earth that means. I suppose that 3,700 ml would weigh 3.7kg - now I tried weighing a really soaked one and it was .5kg. So what do these "capacity" indications mean?

THat time when I weighed them at 1.5 kg, they were really soaking and it had really extensively leaked through to my pants.

The pads have a bit of absorbent material at the front and a lot at the back. The pants are similar. Am I an idiot to have to ask the question, but what is the best way to "arrange" my penis in the pad or pants? Just "up in front" is awful - leaks right away.

I find the pants more comfortable that the pads, but the capacity is less. And it is an awful lot easier to change a pad than to change pants. The pads came with recommended mesh "hold up pants" - but actually as soon as they get a bit wet everything "sags"

What is the best kind of pants to hold up these pads?

Looking forward to getting some good advice

Michael

Guest YkDave

Their actual holding capacity really depends on the composition of your pee. Their is usually some salt in the urine and that drastically reduces the absorbancy of diapers, if their is alot of salt its not going to hold much and thus if their is little salt it will hold alot.

Im not sure if their is an actual standard they go by when testing the absorbancy of diaper but i assume they just use normal water (which they will hold alot more of)

1000 ML equals 1 liter

3700ML is 3.7 liters

Hi all

I am new here, and also new to regular diaper wearing.

For years I found it a nit of "kinky fun" to wear them occasionally, or to wet my pants. Now I find that I actually need to wear them to guard against sudden "dribbles" or even a major accident.

I live in Switzerland and most Supermarkets have a smajj selection of Tenapants or Tenapads though mostly for "light" incontinence. That's fine for a little dribble, but useless for a serious leak.

I plucked up my courage and went to a medical shop and they have a brand called "Absorin" - I got some pull on pants and some shaped pads. They are much bettr than the supermarket stuff, but I am still confused.

The pants are marked "2,400 ml" and the pads "3,700 ml." but I am just curious to know what on earth that means. I suppose that 3,700 ml would weigh 3.7kg - now I tried weighing a really soaked one and it was .5kg. So what do these "capacity" indications mean?

THat time when I weighed them at 1.5 kg, they were really soaking and it had really extensively leaked through to my pants.

The pads have a bit of absorbent material at the front and a lot at the back. The pants are similar. Am I an idiot to have to ask the question, but what is the best way to "arrange" my penis in the pad or pants? Just "up in front" is awful - leaks right away.

I find the pants more comfortable that the pads, but the capacity is less. And it is an awful lot easier to change a pad than to change pants. The pads came with recommended mesh "hold up pants" - but actually as soon as they get a bit wet everything "sags"

What is the best kind of pants to hold up these pads?

Looking forward to getting some good advice

Michael

ok these capacity readings are simply the ammount of WATER (not urine) that these pads or pants can hold while under no stress, when you are sitting on them they wil hold less, when you wet them with urine they wil hold less, the more yellow your urine the more it wil reduce the capacity (i could provide an explanation of why but it would be quite dull)

as for leaks, i would recomend you get some propper nappies such as abbenna x-plus (or some other equivalant) rather than messing arround with these pants or pads. however if you cant get propper adult nappies then wearing some plastic pants over whatever you can get wil reduce the leaks.

as for how to arrange your penis... having it pointing up is just asking for trouble, i dont know of any nappies that wont leak realy badly if it is pointing up so make sure it is pointing down.

actualy there is one way you could have your penis pointing upwards and not leak too badly and that is cloth nappies and plastic pants but they are high maintanance.

hope this helps and if you want me to explain more feel free to drop me a pm