LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Use A Dedicated Diaper Pail?

I have a Diaper Genie and a diaper pail. The Genie does fill up quite quickly but it is a neat invention. The opening is perfect for Attends type diapers but it is a struggle to get Abri form X-plus sized diapers into it. My diaper pail is a standard baby sized pail and it can hold quite a few adult diapers.

• Like 1

hey Noisy Pants, I think I am the first Noisey pants on the internet. I have had that name for 20 years, my wife named me that, and I have used it on the internet for 10 years. In this question that you asked, about diaper pails, they spelled you name noisey, that's mine. You came here after I did. So I don't want everyone thinking that noisy, is Noisey Pants. Your name Noisy, not with a E. Think about changing it. As far as the Diaper Pail, I use 2 diaper pails, large rubber made ones. My wife and I have 2 washing machines and 2 dryers to keep up with the diapers.

hey Noisy Pants, I think I am the first Noisey pants on the internet. I have had that name for 20 years, my wife named me that, and I have used it on the internet for 10 years. In this question that you asked, about diaper pails, they spelled you name noisey, that's mine. You came here after I did. So I don't want everyone thinking that noisy, is Noisey Pants.