LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enenma's

i heard the Fleet Phosphate Enema is good... any suggestion?

the fleet works if you want a disposable

if you get one of the kits with the red bag you can experiment with all sorts of stuff. coffee ect

I prefer lukewarm tap water to clean myself out

Nicole

i dont really want to experiment i just want something that will take everything out .. like the most efficient one.. and yes i want a disposable one

Does it have to be an enema, if not Miralax will clean you out, they use miralax for colonoscopy's and let me tell you you will never be cleaner inside.

You get the large size, and a big bottel of gatorade, any flavor, for a colonoscopy they don't want anything red in your system they look for blood in your colon, mix it in shake it up and try to drink the whole bottel for best reslults.

But if it has to be an enema those OTC fleet enemas are garbage, use just plain warm water as much as you can in you.

Well in that case go to the drug store to the ilse with the laxitives, and look for a enema syringe they may be in that ilse or the baby isle, the adult ones are larger.

Then all you need is a cup or something to put a bar of soap in and fill it with warm water, and squirt this you know where, you can do this as many times as you like these syringes only hold a few ounces of water each filling.

I use 1 to 2 liters of water in my enema equipment.

Did you not do the enema you were asking about last week? http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15277

Virtually every store I've been to only has two brands, Fleet and a generic. If you want to use a disposable enema, there's really only one option, buy a Fleet and use it.

As for plain water enemas, there's going to be WAY more than just water coming out. If you want a quick flush of everything, a quart or two of water is the easiest option.

Guest YkDave

but i actually need to get the stuff out not just the water i put in me being squirted out at again

That is the whole purpose of an enema, they were around for that exact reason many MANY years before the disposable ones came around!

well i used a regular warm one and like... i just pushed and all this water came out and then this hard ball came out that hurt... so idk whats going on lol

Only when I need to prep for a rectal exam do I use an enema. I find ordinary Fleets work swell for me. I heat them in warm wather before I use them. I also only do this when my doctors tells me to do so.