LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trip To Pittsburg & Cleavland

Hello,

I just wanted to give a shout out that I am going to be in the Pittsburg area for a few days starting on the 9th of March and then I will be in the Cleavland area Wednesday thru Friday of the same week.

Are there any ABDL in the area who would want to get together.

I also wanted to share this photo from my night out to see the Rocky Horror Picture show

P1110126.jpg

Thanks,

Tami

Darn if you came just a tad lower to Columbus.. I'd love to meet ya Tami....might even bring the mommies.. I know she'd love it too.. She's still dealing with me and "Heidi" and the "aftermath"...kinda hard to explain?....just me I guess...good luck up in Cleveland though...Luv Ya!!! :)

Darn if you came just a tad lower to Columbus.. I'd love to meet ya Tami....might even bring the mommies.. I know she'd love it too.. She's still dealing with me and "Heidi" and the "aftermath"...kinda hard to explain?....just me I guess...good luck up in Cleveland though...Luv Ya!!! :)

I did not know that you were in Columbus? I was in Dayton and Columbus two weeks ago! Dang Dang Dang!

Next time I will let you know when I am coming to the Columbus area! I am flying into Pittsburg on Monday and I am going to be there thru tuesday. I will be working my way by car toward the Cleaveland area with a couple of stops on the way. Anything I should try and see while I am out that way?

Thanks,

Tami

I did not know that you were in Columbus? I was in Dayton and Columbus two weeks ago! Dang Dang Dang!

Next time I will let you know when I am coming to the Columbus area! I am flying into Pittsburg on Monday and I am going to be there thru tuesday. I will be working my way by car toward the Cleaveland area with a couple of stops on the way. Anything I should try and see while I am out that way?

Thanks,

Tami

Yeppers in the Columbus area, if you look under my avatar in the info section it says it too :P So anyway..as far as Cleveland the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Science center near by might be worth a look. Don't get up there much so really don't know of any hot spots per say other than those two. Have a safe trip!! :)