LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yoweeee

This naughty boy got 10 hard swats with the paddle yesterday for telling a fib, my butt was sore for quite some time afterwards. Told the wife a bill was paid when actually, I forgot it. This happened Saturday and she made me wait until Sunday to get my spanking. I won't do that again anytime soon. She was mad! And my butt paid for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I received a spanking Sunday night also for fibbing.I said I had washed the clothes and I didn't. This turned out to be a double spanking for me. There I was naked, lying over my wife's lap getting spanked with her hand and a hairbrush and in walks her mother. I was crying and my wife asked her to sit on the other couch. My mother in law asked what we were doing and my wife told her. She said" then he deserves it". My mother in law said she wished she could spank me to for lying to her daughter. My wife thought a minute and then had me stand up still nude, my body hairless, and go over to my mother in law's side and she pulled me accross her lap and spanked me with her hand and the hair brush. Then I was crying like a little baby and my wife proceeded to tell her about me getting spanked for bad things I do and how I wet the bed and how I wear diapers, plastic panties and panties with kotex pads during the day, and bra's and panty hose that she lays out for me. So now my mother in law has permission to spank me too and knows all about my lifestyle.

WOW, you may end up getting spanked a lot more than your used to getting. Nice your wife lets her mother join in. You won't be able to get away with any naughtiness as long as those two are watching over you.

Will mom be diapering you too??

SINCE MY MOTHER IN LAW SPANKED ME AND MY WIFE TOLD HER ALL ABOUT MY DIAPERING AND BED WETTING ETC., ITS FUNNY YOU ASKED BECAUSE LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED ANOTHER SPANKING FROM MY MOTHER IN LAW, AS MY WIFE SET OUT THE CHANGING PAD ,BABY POWDER AND LOTION, AFTER SHE WAS THROUGH SPANKING ME AND I WAS CRYING SHE HAD ME LAY ON THE DIAPERPAD AND PUT VASELINE ON ME AND POWDERED ME, PUT A DIAPER ON ME AND PLASTIC PANTIES AND A NIGHTGOWN AND SENT ME TO BED. SO YES I GUESS MOM IS IN ON THE SPANKINGS AND DIAPERING TOO.

You lucky boy. To have two women handling your discipline and diapering needs, I'm jealous.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...