LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Experiment

I'll be putting these in a spoiler, for your safety.

If it works for you, cool. Happy for ya.

If not, well, then nothing will happen, so it's all good.

Step #1: Relax yourself. Play some music if need be. Clear your mind of any thoughts you have at the moment.

Imagine yourself as a white void- you are nothing right now. No sounds, no distractions. You do not exist right now. Slowly, you fade away, turning into a blank canvas.

Step #2: This canvas is equally white- nothing is on there. An artist appears in the void, and you enter his body. You have the brushes, and you may draw whatever you wish.

Walk yourself through what you wish for. You can change anything about yourself- but you must paint it yourself.

If you need an idea, pick from below:

Accidents

You are different than other people your age.

It's what's inside that makes you different.

Inside your pants. It's a struggle to keep them dry.

Why?! Why aren't you past this?!

The voices scream.

It is unbearable. Wet, helpless...

No excuses work. Nobody to help you.

Accident after accident...

I cannot stop.

I have no control,

as I wet my crotch.

Bedwetting

Early to bed,

early to rise,

makes a man strong, healthy, and wise.

I am not a man.

I am only a boy.

When it comes to sleep,

I feel no joy.

I am late to bed,

but early to rise.

My sheets are all wet,

as I wake up and cry.

I cannot escape it.

I do not see why.

I stay up all night,

hoping to wake dry.

I dream of rivers,

weighing me down.

I fight them, I do,

but they sweep me away.

Step #3: You have finished your work. Gaze at it proudly for a few moments. It is beautiful, for you have created it. You smile, loving the art you made. Then slowly, it begins to morph back into the human it once was. While it is still beautiful, you cry, for now you cannot paint on it. It is no longer a canvas- you no longer control it. The painter vanishes.

Step #4: As you wake up, think of the painter. Think of what he drew for you. Remember the picture, and admire it like he does. The picture is beautiful. That picture is you. Understand what the painter felt when he drew you, what he wanted, and slowly transition into reality again.

Step #5: The void disappears. You feel a sense of sorrow, since the painter has no control over you anymore. It is heartbreaking, but remember that you can return at any time.

Now reach into my bulging diaper and fondle my throbbing member.

*giggls* member... thats almost as good as man piece.. i have a friend from portugal who calls it his man piece.... can i fondle ur throbbing man piece instead pete?