LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xp Medical Vs Drugstore.com

Hey everyone. So i have a question, when i go to xp medical .com and i go to Abena abri from x plus medium briefs and i click the $19.95 ... 14 per package, it ends out to be 25.06 dollars even though it says ground shipping is free, which i choose...

on drugstore.com its $20 dollars... but on drugstore.com it says the Medium abena abri form x plus and the small abena abri form x plus diapers.. which is NOT TRUE... so i dont no who to trust and stuff...

Ground shipping from XP Medical isn't free, my friend. I don't where you got that piece of mistaken information. As far as the exact product you'll get, XPMedical is trustworthy. However, I've never ordered from drugstore.com, so I have zero clue what they're all about.

also depending on which state you are ordering from yo may have to pay sales tax for your online purchase, many states have laws now saying that you have to pay sales tax even when ordering online... and some companies will just charge your local sales tax to make an extra buck..