LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Good To Be True?

I've never heard of that seller. The diapers appear to be Tena Dry Comfort diapers, which I've never used and aren't listed on the Tena US website. The more expensive Tena diapers are good, but I'd guess these are a cheap diaper intended mainly for hospitals, so they may be even worse than Depends. Looking around the internet, they seem to be selling on better known sites for about $40 a case.

Assurance diapers at Wal-Mart sell for about $10 a pack, which isn't much more than these cost after you include shipping. That would be the safer bet unless someone can vouch for this company.

what about the "premium" adult diapers that are $40 ($50 with shipping) for 96?

they're attends brand, it says overnight leak proof protection.... idk ;)

i've been really happy with my abri-form x-plus...

maybe i'll just stick to those for now :D

Tena Diapers in the U.S. don't offer plastic backed..these say Dry Comfort Style, that could be a simple way of saying they are dry comfort brand and probably seconds...just my opinion..still for that price..huh??? The second Premiums, well I'm going for Attends Breathable....in fact the first ones use a term only used by Attends brands (perma dry) ..hey what do I know??? sounds like a chap alternative but still probably seconds from the factory..but then again..Just guessing...

• 1 month later...

whether or not it was a good idea, i decided to try these out. they aren't half bad. the tapes need some extra help, and they only hold 1 or 2 wettings, but they're very babyish. i think these will do fine for the quick 'wear, wet, toss' type of time i get to do my thing :rolleyes:

all in all, not as bad as i was expecting though. if you wear 24/7, deffinately don't recommend, but if you wear short term (like an hour or two) not bad... :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Guest ricko

http://www.goldenagemedical.com/adult-diapers.htm

96 diapers for 30 dollars?

that's less than 30 cents a diaper..... (plus shipping its a little more, but still)

idk... is the quality bad or is this worth buying from?

I have purchased from Golden Age Medical many times. The Dry Comfort are genuine Tena and I'm pretty sure they aren't seconds. They ship quickly too. The premium are genuine Attends brand and this is the cheapest place I have ever found for these diapers. They currently have a pretty good special, but it's only for X-Large. Still... buy 2 cases and get a 3rd case free - that's really good, considering such good prices already. To get the special buy 2 cases of these <a href="http://www.goldenagemedical.com/adult-diapers.htm">adult diapers</a> and enter the code "A10" at the checkout. They'll send you 3 cases instead of just two.