LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tonight On Ch 2 11pm Est 'wine Bottle Babies'

My wife just told me about a television program she saw advertised last night and I want to get the message out! It's called 'Wine Bottle Babies' and will be aired on Channel 2 (NY) tonight at 11pm. She said it portrays actual 12 oz. glass baby bottles with rubber nipples, filled with wine and served to adults, perhaps at a winery? And she said I might want to alert all my ABDL friends abour it. Sorry, that's all I know but you can bet I'll be diapered up in my onesie and drinking from my sippy cup.

Wish I had some diapered friends around - we could have an ABDL party at my home and watch this. Does anyone have a way to record this?

Have a nice Diapered Day! Glenndl in NJ

My wife just told me about a television program she saw advertised last night and I want to get the message out! It's called 'Wine Bottle Babies' and will be aired on Channel 2 (NY) tonight at 11pm. She said it portrays actual 12 oz. glass baby bottles with rubber nipples, filled with wine and served to adults, perhaps at a winery? And she said I might want to alert all my ABDL friends abour it. Sorry, that's all I know but you can bet I'll be diapered up in my onesie and drinking from my sippy cup.

Wish I had some diapered friends around - we could have an ABDL party at my home and watch this. Does anyone have a way to record this?

Have a nice Diapered Day! Glenndl in NJ

some links to news articles about this place here

Hey guys, my sincere thanks for sending these links!

Unfortunately I missed watching the spot on Ch.2 News last night. However, thanks to you both, all is not lost and the ABDL community may now perk up its collective "Ears". Apparently there is a restaurant in NYC that we need to be checking into. Can you imagine the ABDL Munch potential? Especially if we keep it on the low...What a fantastic place to meet with a group into diapers/ age play!

I live just over the river in NJ...anyone else want to go with us to check this place out?