LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Hospital Stay

Well for the past week I've been sitting here in the hospital recovering after they fixed my shoulder. It's been kind of fun at times, they've had to feed me since I kept spilling everything(I'm right handed but almost always eat left handed so I don't have much practice at it and I'd been sticking to finger foods) I picked up. They actually put me in diapers after I kept getting out of bed to use the bathroom when they weren't there, and after that they put me in restraints to keep me in bed, since I still kept getting out.

Until yesterday evening they had this sort of tent like thing around my bed made out of a heavy mesh that they could lock on the outside to keep me in bed(I kept trying to get out of the restraints and rubbed all the skin off my wrist and ankles). It was irritating having to stay in bed but fun 'cause it was like being in a playpen,

Too bad they made me wear one of those gowns instead of my sleeper because it's freezing in here. Going home today(it's half past midnight here) BTW. I had a couple of really nice nurses change me and some were even pretty( one of them as nice as she was, had a harelip so she wasn't exactly hot). I've had my plushies in here with me at all times so I wouldn't be lonely asnd to help make me more comfortable.

They even put a bandage on my wolf's shoulder so he looks like me! *giggles* I wonder if between the diapers and the plushies and the pacifier(that raised a few eyebrows but I told them it's so I don't bite my nails and they let it go) if anyone figured out my secret?

y would they not allow u to use the bathroom when they weren't there? it didn't sound like your injury was too serious in terms of moving around. sounds like you got lucky for being in that hospital situation but some of them may be suspicious of your ab side.

i'm wondering why you kept insisting on getting out of bed if the doctors clearly didn't want you to.... i mean if a doctor says 'dont get out of bed' why would you keep doing it??

glad to hear u are getting better though.

I kept getting real dizzy when I stood up and they had to help me stay on my feet, so I think they were afraid I might fall and hurt myself or something. I kept getting up because just laying around like that drives me up the wall, I just wanted to move around even from my bed to the window was enough to satisfy me.