LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Super Plus Vs Abena X-plus

Guest YkDave

Anyone have some good direct comparisons between the 2?

I have used the abena x-plus for a few years before we got a canadian supplier of bambinos, but since our canadian supplier of bambinos has apparently found better things to do than serve customers (my last couple of orders took almost 3 weeks each before they shipped and the product was in stock, now they have nothing in stock and im still waiting on an order from a few weeks ago too and im getting low on diapers!)

Anyways all rants aside...

im back to ordering from B4NS which has recently started to stock molicare super plus's and was thinking about giving them a shot.

I personally find that the abena x-plus's are a pretty decent diaper, but the tapes are not the greatest. i have read that their is a little trick to the molicares when taping (stretch them bit and they hold alot better), but are the tapes any better than the abenas?

how about the fit? I find the abenas are a fair bit bulky (i like the bambinos better for their fit and the tapes moreso) which isnt a huge issue but i do prefer something a little more comfortable to wear to bed

Guest diapered469

I'd say the tapes are pretty comparable between the two (Abena and Molicare) -- in a head to head battle, I'd take Abena over Moli.

I do, however, think the moli fit a bit more snuggly (although the mediums seemed almost a touch to small on me at a 36 inch waist). I agree that the Abenas are a tad bulky, but I, personally, would rather have more bulk than less when it comes to a diaper.

In my thread, I show the two next to each other. ;)

After being in love with Abenas for so long, I switched to molicares. They are less bulky, but have a better, tighter fit. Capacity is about the same, because I think the better fit allows more wettings. Moli's tapes are leaps and bounds above Abenas, I've never had to retape, or even had a tape rip off (and I like to wear mine as tight as I can). I've had plenty of problems with the x-plus.

You may or may not like the purple. I almost always have clothes over mine, even 5 minutes after I put it on- so that's never an issue for me.

I've been wearing Abena X-plus on nights/weekends for a while now... maybe I should order a case of Molis next time and give 'em a try.

Honestly I've been most pleased with the X-plus... they're thick, thirsty, soft, and comfy. I don't have too many tape problems b/c I've had lots of practice putting them on.

anoyone else with some input?

Going to make the order tomorrow, i give up on 'creatingyourdesires', i still havent gotten a reply or ship confirmation from them for an order i placed almost a month ago....

Think im going to give the molicares a try, see what the hype is about!

I've been wearing Abena X-plus on nights/weekends for a while now... maybe I should order a case of Molis next time and give 'em a try.

Honestly I've been most pleased with the X-plus... they're thick, thirsty, soft, and comfy. I don't have too many tape problems b/c I've had lots of practice putting them on.

I have beem wearing molicare super plus for 4 years now. I have tried Abena and other brands. I wear molicare because they work. I have had no leakage during the day even to the point of bursting. However a few times I woke up with a little leakage due to sleeping on my side. They can buulk upo a bit when wet and I had a co-worker notice the bulk once. I think you will be very satisfied with molicare.

its hard to choose one over the other. i think i am leaning toward the moli over abena because the moli have more of a jell-like padding that swells more than the abena. The abena swells a bit but is at about as thick as it will get. both are good but i think i like the feel of the moli better.

Just noticed when passing a local shop here in Bristol UK that they now have Molicare Super Plus in stock. I could not tell if they were the medium I require, but I think I'll go back when they are open and buy a packet.. I've been wanting to try Molicares for many years and it will make a change over the Tena and Abena's that I usually use.

Tad.

Ordered up a case of moli's this morning, may as well give them a try and see what they are like!

Cant be any worse than store brand or depends!!!! haha

Not even close to the same catagory. I wear Moli's everyday, they were a God send when they first became available. I now can go out and about for hours without fearing the embarrassing leaks. Moli gets my vote over X's mainly because of the fit, X-pluses are just cut to small for me in the legs...