LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Level 5 Killstorm

So anyone living on the east coast knows that the storm we got last night was BAD. I have been extremely sick the past few days, cant talk or eat etc, and this morning I was texting my boss and she was begging me to go into work until she could get there (because I live about 1km from work). So I slapped on my uniform and opened the door to my building, I had to push through a 3 foot snowbank in front of the door. Every step was ridiculous and I got close to my work and I was confronted with a 7 foot snow drift that I HAD to go through. So I jumped into it, was burried up to my armpits, and had to basically swim through the snow. I got into my work and collapsed on the floor panting for breath.

It was basically the worst journey ever. I spent two hours at work sick as can be and then had to RE-DO the entire trip home.

Ugh, im ready for summer.

-Tabby

So anyone living on the east coast knows that the storm we got last night was BAD. I have been extremely sick the past few days, cant talk or eat etc, and this morning I was texting my boss and she was begging me to go into work until she could get there (because I live about 1km from work). So I slapped on my uniform and opened the door to my building, I had to push through a 3 foot snowbank in front of the door. Every step was ridiculous and I got close to my work and I was confronted with a 7 foot snow drift that I HAD to go through. So I jumped into it, was burried up to my armpits, and had to basically swim through the snow. I got into my work and collapsed on the floor panting for breath.

It was basically the worst journey ever. I spent two hours at work sick as can be and then had to RE-DO the entire trip home.

Ugh, im ready for summer.

-Tabby

That sounds like the worst day ever! Daddy and me stopped at our farm when we were in Ottawa. We had 2 feet of snow to get through as well as a big snow drift at the gate!

I am happy i wasn't sick like you. You are one tough cookie!

hope you are better soon.

if your boss couldn't make it to work, how does she expect customers to get there? I don't know where you work but if you are going through that much snow, i think people would be more worried about digging out their homes instead of going to your business.

couple years ago, the main street in town was underwater and lightning struck a telephone pole a street infront of where i work and we were expected to stay open. came home to half a foot of water in my basement. good thing the manager gave people rides home in her big truck. if i had my car then, it would have sunk!