LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears More Than One At A Time?

So I started thinking how I love the feeling of waddling in my diapers and I got hooked to wearing at least 2 of any kind of diaper I have. I always cut slits in the first one so I can wear it all day long and maybe the night. I've been crazy before when I had money and bought full cases of attends, I wore like 10 one time just to see what it felt like. It was AWESOME!!.

So who else doubles, triples or quadruples up when they wear diapers? What's the most you've ever worn at one time? Who loves to waddle?

instead of starting a new topic with the same question just add your feedback to the already 2 page deep topic which asks the same question here it is http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=14931&hl= and i didnt even need to use the awesome search feature on this site to locate that (which btw i recommend you take a look at) because the topic is only 4 pages in to the list of most recent topics, you gots to learn to check for prior topics man save us all the time and space.

Oops my bad.....can a mod erase this then??? I'm terrible at searching for old topics.

i wanted to wear a supper thick diaper ones so i took a large attends and added 100 stayfree super absorbent maxi pads . the wasit of the diape when i had them all in was 65 inches could not close my legs. and when i sat down i had to get up like i was 9 months pregnat. the diaper was so big i had to turn side was to get down the hall way.

I have worn 3 but I use cloth diapers. When they get old and thin, they can be doubled etc.

I am looking and using thinner multiple diapers because of the drying time. Electricity in Florida is expensive.

So I started thinking how I love the feeling of waddling in my diapers and I got hooked to wearing at least 2 of any kind of diaper I have. I always cut slits in the first one so I can wear it all day long and maybe the night. I've been crazy before when I had money and bought full cases of attends, I wore like 10 one time just to see what it felt like. It was AWESOME!!.

So who else doubles, triples or quadruples up when they wear diapers? What's the most you've ever worn at one time? Who loves to waddle?

Do not want to sound like I am trying to break a record here, the most diapers I have worn at one time was 2 entire packages of Attends. One package of large followed by a package of extra large Attends.

Will not recomend this to anyone and waddleing is way out of the question, more like rocking back and forth to get anyplace.

Here I am weating a tripple layered diaper.

DSC01698.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

Heres a old photo of what I refered to as a super diaper

super_diapers.jpg

Heres a newer photo of a super diaper, trippled layered.

DSC01595.jpg

And heres how my wife punished me for wasteing so many diapers at one time

DSC01586.jpg

She removed the tape after the diapers where well used, and I do mean well used.

It was hard to sleep with all those diapers one and not very comfortable after the 6th time I wet them.

But I was willing to put up with the discomfort she decided to put me through as long as it ment I could go on wearing diapers 24/7/365 and useing them for all things diapers are intended to be used for.

The first super diaper photo= 3 large attends.

Tak one large Attends and cut off non tape wings.

Take another large Attend and remove the taped wings.

Lay out 1st Attends and lay down and postion it so it comes up to your arm pits.

Take 2nd Attends, lay it across your chest.

Tape the bottom Attends to the top Attends.

Take another large Attends and put it on like you would any other adult diaper, only make sure to over lap the ends of the first 2 diapers.

It helps if you take some sort of tape and tape the first two diapers together where they over lap after securing the top tapes.

The second super diaper photo = 6 Adult diapers put on in the same order as the first one.

IF you decide you want to wet your super diaper and have it show. You will need to cut slits into the plastic backing to allow your pee to soak through to the outter most diaper.