LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's The Best Kind Of Diaper For Me?

I need some outside opinions on a good diaper to buy

My parents monitor my checking account for my debit card pretty closely, so buying online is hard, but I can get it done if the name of the charging company is discreet (like Bambinos come up as an acronym TBHG). Ive only recently started branching out from just store bought depends. Ive tried Depends and Bambinos, but I want to hear what other people think I should try next.

Ive read good things about Attends, Tena, and Molicare, and a couple others, but I would like some personal feedback.

These are the qualities I like to have in a diaper:

1. Thickness / size! The bigger the better!

2. Double diapering. How well does the diaper hold up when others are taped over it?

3. Tapes. Can you take the tapes on and off easily like with Bambinos or do they ruin the diaper and tear the plastic like Depends?

4. Absorbancy. I dont wet or use very often, but I do like to wear them at night, and do have a bit of a bedwetting problem. The real 'problem' with that is I sleep on my side, which just doesnt seem to work with what Ive tried. Any suggestions for that?

Let me know what you all think I should try. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it!

PampersPete - very inappropriate. If you don't have anything helpful to add please don't say anything.

Excuse me? The LAST thing you want to do is start a flame war with me. I was kind enough to stay out of your previous drama as it didn't involve myself. As a courtesy,I expect the same. Court Jester is a big boy. He can handle me on his own. Or can he?

Look people-bottom line with me is this:If you are going to participate in this lifestyle past the age of 18,grow some fuckin' balls for Christ's sake. Tell your parents and your roommates you're going to cut off their hands and stuff them up their asses if they open your mail. If you allow someone to control you,you deserve to be controlled and you don't deserve the right to freely participate in discussions such as the ones on this board. As much as we'd like to fantasize about being the helpless infant,we ARE over 18 making us an adult. Adults don't monitor other adults bank statements or what comes in the mail. I live with 3 other adults. When a package comes for one of my roommates,I just had it to them-no questions asked.

Excuse me? The LAST thing you want to do is start a flame war with me. I was kind enough to stay out of your previous drama as it didn't involve myself. As a courtesy,I expect the same. Court Jester is a big boy. He can handle me on his own. Or can he?

Look people-bottom line with me is this:If you are going to participate in this lifestyle past the age of 18,grow some fuckin' balls for Christ's sake. Tell your parents and your roommates you're going to cut off their hands and stuff them up their asses if they open your mail. If you allow someone to control you,you deserve to be controlled and you don't deserve the right to freely participate in discussions such as the ones on this board. As much as we'd like to fantasize about being the helpless infant,we ARE over 18 making us an adult. Adults don't monitor other adults bank statements or what comes in the mail. I live with 3 other adults. When a package comes for one of my roommates,I just had it to them-no questions asked.

Not excused. There were a million other ways to express your opinion that Court Jester should become more independent, and there are a million reasons to justify Jester's current state of dependence. Actually, he wasn't even asking for an opinion in that regard.

Anyway, Jester, I suggest you read around the reviews on here. In most categories, reviewers address all of the concerns you listed. If you come back after a bit of research with some more specific questions about 2-3 diapers you've narrowed it down to, we will be able to help more.

Not excused. There were a million other ways to express your opinion that Court Jester should become more independent, and there are a million reasons to justify Jester's current state of dependence. Actually, he wasn't even asking for an opinion in that regard.

Anyway, Jester, I suggest you read around the reviews on here. In most categories, reviewers address all of the concerns you listed. If you come back after a bit of research with some more specific questions about 2-3 diapers you've narrowed it down to, we will be able to help more.

You're exactly right Blue Sphere. There ARE a million ways for me to express myself....Here's one-FUCK YOU!

Lighten up Pete, he's 18 and probly still in high school, not 19 or 20 and on his own. My folks kept track of my finances when I was 18 as well, at least until I went into the military. Some parents like to make sure their kids are staying out of trouble, cause if you notice, your bank statement does in-fact show were you make purchases, i.e. the package store, smoke shops,ect. Naturally his parents would be curious what he is puchasing on line and why it costs so much.