LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Baby!

StarBaby

Dummies?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a favourite dummy?

• No, because I dont use dummies
    • Yes, I never leave home without it!
    • No, I just use any that's lying around!
    • Other?

Anyone who knows me will know that I really love my dummies! I was so excited today when I went into a nursery shop whilst shopping with Daddy and found that they sold Difrax dummies. I've seen this before on eBay but never ordered one as it was kinda expensive. I immediately begged Daddy to get me one, and he agreed, and he let me choose a really cool one. Its kinda see-through blue mouth guard with cool blue and purple alien/robot things on!

I cant wait to try out my new dummy after dinner! yay!

Sorry the pic isnt good :P

post-18725-1234030301_thumb.jpg

post-18725-1234030301_thumb.jpg

Hehe thanks, it was my first poll! I've never tried an NUK5, as I find the bigger baby dummies fine

(e.g. 4+months for MAM and 18+ for Tommee Tippee). Is there a very big size difference. And do

They only come in latex?

Yes to both questions, star. They really need to make a silicone NUK 5!

~ moogle

I voted yes, but I actually don't take it everywhere with me. I was out doing some yard work around my house and a person walking by nearly caught me::o! They asked me "What was that in your mouth? "I thought for a minute and said "Oh that was just a ringpop (candy you suck on"). Luckily they didn't see it too closely and that was that. After wards I knew I had to be more careful.