LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was bored today, and decide to click on DPF for the first time in awhile, and see if there was any action on their message boards. They have been totally overridden by trolls with no moderation whatsoever. I have heard lots of tales of unfulfilled orders from them as well.

Anybody know what happened? Why did Tommy abandon the site?

I know for many of us, DPF was the first way that we found out we were not alone in our desires, so it is really sad for me to see it fall apart like this. If Tommy is no longer interested in DPF, he should turn it over to someone who will keep it going, or maybe just bury it alltogether, and link the URL to this site, which seems to have become (a superior, IMHO) replacement for DPF. Or just put a one page "gravestone" marker denoting what the site once was, and how much it meant to so many of us.

Can't agree with you more.

DPF has been over run by morons. There seem to be some real zealots there in chat (that is when you can get in) that are determined to ruin it for everyone.

It is more than just bored pathetic souls out to have a little fun. The people in there are absolute zealots. I cant help but wonder if there is a group of people that think that the site is all about paedophilia and think it should be destroyed. The constant and persistent attacks make me think that is the case. Someone or a group of people really want to bring it down.

The amount of talk about paedophilia there makes me feel very uncomfortable. Ultimately the site will be destroyed by this.

And yes that will be sad in many ways. The first time I realised I was not alone in my desire for diapers was in about 1994 when I read an article in Hussler magazine about bizare fetishes and DPF was mentioned. A couple of years later when I got onto the net, it was one of the very first pages I visited.

But the net has moved on but DPF has not. The chat there is under-moderated, the message boards suck and the merchandise...Well once DPF may have had a monopoly on that sort of stuff, but these days there are hundreds of items for sale on e-bay at much less cost. I have had fantastic experiences buying stuff on e-bay. All of the sellers there that I have dealt with that sell babyish stuff are just fantastic.

I come here from DPF and there are many of the same faces. No nastiness and a very well put together web site for the ABDL community.

As they say the rest is history as too will DPF soon unless someone steps in to clean it up and modernise it.

I came from DPF, Tommy is around somewhere, I had emailed him two years ago and got a short response to an issue I was having, but last year I tried to call the contact number from the whois database on networksolutions and some guy answered yes to the name Tommy than hung up on me when I tried to ask him questions about the moderation on the website.

Christ, it really has got bad. The extent of whats going on there seems pretty sinister. The peado stuff really scares me.Its like going back to the main room of a party to find everyones wrecked the place, thrown up and passed out.

DPF showed me I wasn't alone, its a crying shame to see it like this. I wouldn't want it to be the first thing I found on the net. Is it safe to say DPF is dead?

I sympothise with you all although the first site that let me know I wasnt alone was this one, and I frequent it a lot, kind of as a lurker unless Ive something to post or I see a post that interests me. But, to try to cheer you guys up, try to remember that without you, and others like you, DPF would just be another meaningless acronym. To be philosophical, "It is a city's people that make it great, rock is rock until someone shapes it"

Wasn't that Tommy that did the Phil Donahue show many, many years back? I was in grade school and stayed home that day just to see it. Mom thought it was about bedwetters and thought i should see it. Man was she blown away! LOLOLOL As memory serves he wasn't a spring chicken then. How old is he now? He's done this a long time maybe he's just tired and over it? :crybaby:

C-ya

Rocky :boxing:

I used to get the DPF newsletters back in the 80's, they were really the only player at the time but with the advent of the internet there are so many other choices out there. They havent done anything to keep with the times, which is sad because they really represent some seniority in the AB/DL community. It's too bad.