LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Different To Try

I thought that i would mention something i do sometimes while getting diapered. I stick a few ice cubes up my but, ones that are psudo-orange wedge shapped. It's definitly an experence. It also works like an enema, an ice enema if u will.

Just an idea, i though i'd share

That is definitly different and would think the ice wouldn't really be a great thing to introduce there. Water is one thing but ice is much different. But to each their own. As long as you have fun and there are no health issues, go for it. :rolleyes:

Ok, putting on diapers doesn't present the possibility of freezing my anus. I tried diapers because not only did I have a desire to, but after ... [counting]... 8 years of repressed contemplation and fanaticizing on and about the subject, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't dangerous to me in any mental or physical way.

I don't care if you do it, but please understand that sticking an icicle up my butt sounds like something that a childhood bully who'd end up in JV would do to someone he was picking on. (Sorry, that's the first image that came to my mind.)

I mean, let's do the math here... an ice cube is 32 degrees F (or lower), as it is frozen -- which happens to be 66.6 degrees away from average human body temperature... Now, if you went 66.6 degrees over average human body temperature, you'd be at about 165 degrees... which is in the range that can cause scalding in less than one second (that range starts at 149 F).

Now, frostbite can occur around 28 F, and though water needs to only be at 32 F, I'd put my money on most residential and commercial freezer units keeping their temperatures much lower than that. (I'm fairly certain mine are in the 25-28 range.) Ever hear jokes about some kid gettting their tongue stuck to a metal pole? Same thing can happen with ice cubes and flesh. There's a strong possibility that pieces of your intestine's lining and anus get stuck to those ice cubes that you shove in there and get those pieces get torn off. Some may be so small that you don't notice them -- but then again, you'd have trouble noticing it anyway because you start losing nerve perception at about 50 F.

Heaven forbid you shove a whole line of them inside you -- there's always the lovely chance of giving yourself even mild hypothermia. Nothing quite as good as shoving frozen water inside yourself to help cause that.

(Some basic physics here -- it takes 80 times more energy to change water from solid to liquid than it does to raise its temperature 1 degree C. What does this mean for you? You're more likely to get hypothermia from shoving a one ounce cube in your ass than you are from sticking in a few cans of cold soda.)

So, yes there is a health reason not to try this! I may be being a bit of a jerk right now, but I don't want anyone to realize that this is not a bright idea.

I really don't have a problem with people trying just about anything, but I also think they should be educated as to potential dangers. No, you probably won't seriously hurt yourself doing this with one ice cube, but the possibility is there, and if you take it further than a single ice cube... or you do one, then you do another... this does pose a pretty serious risk.

(Just a side note, this made me refresh some old physics and chemistry knowledge I haven't used in a while. Thanks. I just never thought the latent heat of freezing and the specific heat of water would become useful to me in explaining why shoving ice cubes in your ass is a bad idea. Don't know how I'll explain to my phsysics teacher that her crap came in useful in the real world if I ever see her again, but she sure deserves the complement.)

• 1 year later...

Ouch!!

Freezers are supposed to operate at -18°C (that's -0.4 Fahrenheit by my reckoning)

When ice comes out of my freezer, its cold enough to stick to my fingers. The act of handling the cube to put it up there is likely to melt the surface slightly, making it wet and preventing it from sticking but... well... Just be careful. Could be a rather embarrassing one to explain to your doctor, huh? :whistling:

Ouch!!

Freezers are supposed to operate at -18°C (that's -0.4 Fahrenheit by my reckoning)

When ice comes out of my freezer, its cold enough to stick to my fingers. The act of handling the cube to put it up there is likely to melt the surface slightly, making it wet and preventing it from sticking but... well... Just be careful. Could be a rather embarrassing one to explain to your doctor, huh? :whistling:

In winter not as bad (I slide down a hill naked and it ended up there) But what about summer??