LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They Have A Pill To Make Your Thing Hard..

Why can't they make a pill to make your bladder soft? :P

Seriously, I'll bet we have the technology that would allow a pill that would target your ability to hold your urine.

Aside from the obvious fact that there would be no practical use for it, just think it would be cool to pop a pill and enjoy bladder loss for 12 or so hours. (Safer/cleaner than a cath)

Guest PLova420

hello everyone this is my first messge here

i would like to say i agree a pill to not be able to stop peeing would be fun. the whole reason i am interested in diapers and peeing in particular is because of when i was really young i had a surgery on my heaad and when i woke up the anasthetic had not wrn off and i was peeing like a hcamp

of course i had a catheter because they knew that would happen but after i got out of the hospital i wondered what it would be like to not try to control my impulses anymore and one thing led to another and hear i am!

They do have a pill to make you pee, it's a diuretic pill.

It doesn't make you incontinent, it just flushes out your bladder.

So it doesn't make you pee, just just allows you to pee? It increases the urge? (So does drinking a lot of fluids if you're healthy) So they don't have a pill to make you pee. ;)

I've heard random reports of a couple different things that can make you lose bladder control temporarily. One is a stungun/taser. Such a hard charge to your electrical/nervous system will overload your peripheral and central nervous system, resulting in a temporary atrophy, of sorts. You may also experience some paralysis.

I don't know if they make/use it anymore, but there is some kind of anti-depressant that is absorbed cutaneously (through the fingertips) which can also have an incontinence side effect. AFAIK, it's only used in institutions on highly combative/resistant individuals.

I don't want to be Tasered just to pee :lol: but there just might be a similar solution. Many people use what is known as a "TENS" device to control back muscle spasms. It operates by sending timed and controlled electrical inpulses to electrodes taped to the lower back near where the offending muscle's nerves are located. These impluses relax those targeted muscles, so it may be possible that the TENS unit could be used to relax the bladder sphincter muscle if you could access those nerves similarly. I must say that I have no idea where those nerves may be, it requires a prescription to get one in the US, and the TENS units I've seen all retail for $3-400 so I'm not likely to buy one on the chance that it would work for this. If used properly it's safe and temporary, so someone with deeper pockets and more time might want to try this ;)

Bettypooh

There are pills that will relax the bladder muscles and epithelium, they give it to men with BPH and the such. You probably can't get a scrip for it though, and it won't make you pee without any control. It should however make it harder to control and make you pee ass your bladder fills.

They do have a pill to make you pee, it's a diuretic pill.

It doesn't make you incontinent, it just flushes out your bladder.

GDmit!

Diuretics make you pee because they suck moisture out of your cells. Moisture that, unless you are retaining water, you need. All of us probably have diuretics in our home right now. Caffine and alcohol are only two. It may be medically necessary to flush out one's bladder but this is better done by ingesting liquids and letting them run their course.

If you want to have to pee constantly, drink water constantly. Water is probably the safest liquid to consume. Ironically its not good for babies to consume excessive amounts of water. (I think it dilutes certain essential minerals)

I drink a lot of water. I do it because I feel like it rinses the toxins out of my body. In the morning, after I have done the shower, s--t and shave thing I start drinking water and continue thru-out the day. It is usually well after noon that the cumulative consumption of H2O starts showing up as a need to pee. (My morning diaper when I choose to wear one is an un-stuffed Depend and it lasts quite a while) .

Anyway, to sum up, diuretics are a novices' illusion that may create urgency but certainly not incontinence. Let's not damage our health in persuit of our lifestyle or hobby or kink or whatever.

Anondl