LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper/nappy Size Question..

dale_uk

Hello all :)..

I wonder if anyone can help with this, Im a little confused with sizes, I currently wear tena slip maxi's in medium,

now im a 32/33" waist, they seem to fit ok, but they dont cover my belly button :(, they tend to fold over a little just below my belly.

What diapers will cover the belly button??, I want something with a higher front waistband, it drives me mad when they fold over.

Also thinking of buying some abri-form/abena X-Plus, what size should I get in them, do these sit higher than the belly button?.

P.S., only the ones I can get in the uk.

Thanks,

Dale

cant say how well which size would fit you, but the abena x-plus mediums are cut fairly large compared to all of the other diapers i have worn. i dont think you will be dissapointed with them

Never tried the tena slips so im not sure how they compare, but i can get you measurements on the x-plus mediums if you want

Well I measure as 34" waist but wear 36" clothes coz I hate tight fitting stuff. Both medium and large X-Plus fit well, but Large (IMO) is better because it covers slightly more area where it matters and goes much further up your body - certainly covers my belly button nicely, and not had any fold over yet.. of course that's beer-gut dependant! Medium falls just below my button and folds constantly

As far as fitting goes waist-width wise;

Large: the top two front tapes end up about 4" apart when fastened (left to right side)

Medium: about 9" apart

You should be ok but do let us know how it goes... hopefully the snow won't delay the delivery too much :drive1:

They just turned up about 5 minutes ago!, which is amazing for royal mail 2nd class!.

Fitting wise, they do seem a lot bigger!, it covers my belly button nicely, but the top 2 tapes almost meet each other lol!. seem very comfy, i'll see how they hold up today :).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :)..

I wonder if anyone can help with this, Im a little confused with sizes, I currently wear tena slip maxi's in medium,

now im a 32/33" waist, they seem to fit ok, but they dont cover my belly button :(, they tend to fold over a little just below my belly.

What diapers will cover the belly button??, I want something with a higher front waistband, it drives me mad when they fold over.

Also thinking of buying some abri-form/abena X-Plus, what size should I get in them, do these sit higher than the belly button?.

P.S., only the ones I can get in the uk.

Thanks,

Dale

I know what you mean about being short in the waist, I hate that. Currently I have been wearing Euronform large, they come right up over my belly. I an a 32 waist so they are a bit big which is only noticeable in the fact the leg bands are loose. To solve that problem and prevent leaks I fit them back to front (with the tapes at the back). for some reason tis makes the legs very snug. But when all is said and done you cant beat a terry nappy.