LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Days At The Farm

diaperpin

Hello everyone itis a nother year and It is time for Play days to start again .

This weekend Feb the 7 th will be the frist . The next one will be on the 7 th of march . The next will be The 4 th of april . Give Us a call for more info .

Scott and Joan

EDITED BY ADMIN: No posting of phone numbers on this site- please PM the OP in private for their number- Bettypooh/ Moderator

Ok what happen's at the play days . This last one sence only 2 people came We watched movies and ate food and talked and played with toys and just had a nice relaxeing day. Most of the time it si like this . when it get's warmer out We have camp fires and play out side and do pony rides and We will be trying to have a pool day and We just offer a safe place to be Who You want . If You wish to only dress in a diaper and Tee shirt thats up to You or big baby outfits thats fine and if You want to ware Your diapers under Your street cloths thats fin to . If You are Little that just want to come and play with no diapers that is fine to . My wife will be doing a sewing help day to . She is a seamstress that

can make nice onesie's and other big baby outfits . and cloth diapers . You can come and play with Our horse's and dog's and cat's and faret's . We are also trying to have some of the sitters and mommies and daddies to come and play to but so far no go . Scott and Joan

Edited by Admin- Bettypooh/Moderator

• 6 months later...

Hi DiaperPin,

Gee, I'd Love to hang outdoors in just my wears.... on the Farm ? Sounds pretty awesome actually. I don't suppose some Tuesday during the day would be an option, though now it may seem we are now heading toward the Winter season again.

Or if there is anybody that does have a place to hang outdoors in just our wears please drop me line.

Plasticpantsman@hotmail.com Plasticpantsman, Doug

• 1 year later...