Diapered Again

Guest bjj

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_jonny

part 28

It was around 6:00 in the afternoon and it was time for dinner. I looked at the menu they gave me to pick from and decided to get macaronie and cheese, milk, and a vegetable. I sat in the bed watching t.v. wishing my mom was here but she had to go to work for a little bit. The thing that did make me happy was that she came back for the night and sometimes she bought Jessica. My mom told me that Jessica and her mom always asked about me and to see how I was doing. My dinner soon came and I started to eat. The mac and cheese was a little good but tasted a little funny. I toke one bite of the veggie and couldn't finish the rest. It tasted nasty and felt like if I toke another bite I would get sick. I did finish the rest of my dinner and someone came and toke my tray away. I read a few more of the cards that were from some of my class mates and I guess I could call my friends now. Some of them made me smile and started to feel better about going back to school and others said that they wanted to be my friend. My throat soon started to itch and it felt like it was getting bad. I soon found it hard to breath and felt the same pain I did when I came to the hospital. I started to cry and scream in pain pressing the the call button for help. There was nurses and doctors in my room in seconds helping me out. They saw my throat was swollen and rushed me off for medical help. I felt a needle pocking me knowing it was a shot I think to get rid of some of the swallowing in my face and my throat. About 25 minutes later I woke up back in my room and I felt someone holding my hand. Slowly opening my eye's I saw it was Jessica.

"Jess- Jessica?"

"Oh my God Jon, are you ok? Are you feeling better?" She said nearly jumping in my bed holding me.

"Yeah yeah I'm ok. Where's my mom at?" I asked looking around.

"She went to the cafeiteria to get something to eat. She was really scared that you weren't in your room when we came to see you."

"Oh honey are you feeling better?" My mom asked when she walked in the room.

"Yeah I'm doing ok. Still feel a little funny but I'm ok."

"Excuse me, may I come in?" One of the doctors asked.

"Yes you can, how can I help you?" My mom asked putting her food on the table.

"I'm Dr. Dan. We did some more tests and we believe we have found what the problem was. Has Jon gotten sick after drinking milk, eating cheese, or any other dairy protects?"

"Well no he hasn't" My mom said starting to become worried.

"Well we believe he has become allergic to dairy protects."

"But how can he after he has had milk and other dairy stuff growing up?" My mom said now holding me close.

"We are not sure. Sometimes the body will start to reject it some way. Most people have taken some pills and they are soon able to have dairy protects.

My mom and the doctor talked for a while more and he soon left. I wasn't sure what they were talking about so I had to ask my mom. My mom told me that I could no longer have dairy protects such as milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, and other things. This also meant once I had to go back to school I had to be careful. It was about 9:30 and it was way past my bed time. I was starting to get sleepy anyway and soon fell asleep. That night I had a dream about being back at school and those who came to visit me where much nicer and were always talking to me. When I wet or messed myself they didn't even make fun of me but there were still some kids who made fun of me for it. Brad was even in my dream and he was much worse. I woke up at 7:00 and my mom told me good news. She told me that I was going home today and I was so excited. My mom had to fill out some paper work and I got a fresh diaper changed before getting dressed to go home. Once we walked out of the hospital I had to cover my eye's a little because the sun was so bright and I wasn't use to seeing it so much. The car ride home was really nice and relaxing but I couldn't wait to get home and into my own bed. I missed my room so much and I miss sleeping with my teddy bear. Pulling into the drive way i couldn't wait to run up to my room.

"Now now Jon calm down let me unlock the door."

I hope up and down waiting for my mom to open the door up and I was greeted by my dog who almost knocked me down y jumping on me. He sniffed me and licked me all over the face. I soon pushed him away and ran up to my room. I opened my bed room door and saw it was the same as when I went off to the hospital. I ran and jumped into my crib holding my teddy bear close to me. I puled my blanket over me and felt such a warm feeling like a warm hug. My eye lids soon started to feel heavy and I was sleeping before I knew it. I could hear foot steps and I barley opened my eyes and all I could see was a blurry vision and my eyes son close again. I heard the foot steps get closer to my crib but eyes were to heavy to open but knew it was my mom. I felt the blanket being being pulled up to my neck and I heard to crib wall being pulled up and hearing a lock sound. Hearing that sound made me move a little but hearing that sound made it feel good to be home and holding my teddy bear close to me

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 29

It was do nice to be back in my own bed having walls up around me to keep me safe. I was awaken by my mom who came into change me and to get get ready for what she had planed. I was still rubbing my eye's as I was laying on the changing table and I looked over at the clock near the changing table and the crib. It was around noon and I still felt tired. I wasn't sure what my mom had planed for today and I didn't feel like asking questions. She then told me that she had to take care of some stuff at work and that Jess would be coming over to watch me. I was having mixed feelings at this moment. I wanted to be with my mom and stay with her but at the same time I was glad that Jess was coming over because she was like an older sister to me. She was always nice, had fun games to play, and she held me in her arms when ever I was tired. I walked down stairs and watched t.v. as I waited for Jess to come. There was a door bell ring at the door and I went running to the door. I almost for got to ask who it was before opening it. It was something mommy taught me and it was hard to remember.

"Who is it?" I asked trying to jump up and see through the peep hole.

"It's Jessy." Jessica said knowing it was me who asked.

"It's ok Hun go ahead and open the door." My mom said standing a few away from me.

I opened the door and there was Jess who picked me up making me giggle and laugh out loud. She asked if I was feeling better and asked if she got the card she sent me while I was in the hospital. I told her yes and thank you giving her a hug. My mom told Jess that she wasn't sure how long she will be gone but gave her a number of where she could be reached at. She said that Jess's diapers are still under the changing table in my room in case she for got her's or runs out.

"Ok, thank you again for that. I think I have two or three in my back pack. I might go out and buy some more if that's ok. Jess said looking inside her back pack.

"That's perfectly fine. I'm sure you know Jon can't have any dairy products such as eggs, cheese, yogurt, and such."

"Yes ma'am I do."

"Ok, He was really upset when the doctor told him that. He just loves string cheese so much."

My mom finished up talking and gave me a hug and a kiss good-bye. I started to cry when she left and Jess held me rocking me slowly trying to calm me down. I don't know why I was crying when my mom left. I wasn't sure I was crying so Jess would hold me in her arms or if it was because I hated when my mom left. Jess tried to calm me down the best she could. She carried me into the living room and sat on the couch with me and started to watch Bob The builder. It was now around 1:00 in the afternoon and Jess heard my tummy grumble. She asked if I was hungry and I said yes. We walked in the kitchen and she place me in my high cahir looking for something for me to eat.

"What would you like to eat Jonny." She asked while looking in the cabinets and fridge.

"I don't know. Can I have some carrots and juice?" I asked while kicking my feet gently.

"Sure, let me see what I make up."

I think she was a little surprised that a 7 year old boy would ask for carrots and juice for a snack. She made up me some carrots and apples with a little bit of peanut butter. She also set a bottle of apple juice next to the plate and she sat in the kitchen also and had the same snack as me. It was really good and told her that I was all done. I finished off what was left in my bottle and let out a loud burp and said excuse me.

"Such nice manners you have. Besides from the loud burp." Jess said picking me up out of my high chair.

We went outside for a little bit to play around and started to play hide and seek. I hid first in my little house that was near a tree and thought she would never look their.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Ready or not here I come." Jess yelled

I got down low as i can with my butt almost sticking up in the air. I heard foot steps coming and didn't move an inch. I hear Jess calling my name. I heard her walk away to look some place else. I decided the best thin to do was to stay in the little house. I was starting to feel a rumble in my tummy and thought I was still hungry and tried to not think of it. The rumbling soon started to move lower and I end up messing my diaper. I thought I was done but I felt the bottom of it and felt a big bulge and felt it getting bigger. I soon started to cry and walked out of the little house. Jess turned to me and saw me crying and as I got closer she saw why I was crying. She picked me up and carried me to my room. She saw how messy it was and decided to give me a bath. Once I was cleaned for the most part she carried me into the bathroom and started some bath water and made sure it was the right temperature. Jess picked me up and sat me in the tub and told me to stay were I was at and that she would be right back. A few minutes later she came back with a few bath toys and what looked like a small radio. She turned on some kids music for me to listen to while she helped me get cleaned. It was strange because this was the first bath she has given me and she was great at it. She didn't even get soap in my eye's. After I was all clean she helped me out and dried me off then carried me to the changing table. Once I was all dried she diapered me and got a clean shirt on me. Jess then felt her diaper and notice that she was wet. She asked me if I would be ok in my room for a little but while she went to change herself and I said yes. I lied with some of my toys as she walked off the get changed. Playing with my toys for a little bit I soon decided to continue the game and hid in my room. I got all my stuff animals piled up and hid in the bottom of them. I heard foot steps coming and didn't move.

"Ok Jon I'm... All cleaned now." Jess said as she looked for me in my room.

All i could really hear was the sound of her diaper and thinking that she's just wearing a shirt and a diaper. I managed to peek out a little bit and saw her in a pink and white shirt and wearing a pink youth diaper. I sneezed and tried to keep quit but she heard me. She then caught on to what I was doing.

"Hmm. Where could Jonny be? IS he hiding in his crib? Is he in his closet? Where could Jonny be at."

I started to giggle softly but heard foot steps coming towards me and getting louder. She pulled away the stuff bears and dogs and saw me.

"There he is." Jess said giving me a big hug.

Jess notice her diaper supply was getting low and told me that she needed to go to the store and I said ok. It was starting to get a little colder outside and winter was going to be here before we knew it. Jess put a pair of jeans on me and we were out the door and headed to Kroger's. I asked her why she doesn't go to Wal-Mart and she said that Kroger's in the only place where she can find the diapers she wears. We headed inside and it was strange not be greeted by someone. We walked past the food section and past a few more aisle. We got to the diaper section and Jess found her diapers. I saw someone from my class and it was the last person who I wanted to see.

to be continued

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

very very sorry for the delay, i hope this part make up for lost time :)

part 30

"Jess I don't want to go down this aisle." I said starting to cry almost

"But Jon I need to get me a pack of my diapers." Jess said trying to comfort me

"Jess please there's a-" I was cut off by Jess

"Jon, what reason do you have that you don't want to come down this aisle.

I froze still and waited for what was about to come. Then I saw him coming.

"Oh look, it's baby Jonny. And it looks like he has his babysitter with me to. Brad said starting to point and laugh

I broke down into tears crying while I was sitting in the shopping cart. I then heard his mom yelling at him.

"Brad! So I see you are still making fun of this young boy huh?"

"No mom I wasn't making fun-"

"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME! IF YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T THEN WHY IS HE CRYING? I"M PUTTING YOU IN THE CART UNTILL I CAN FIGURE OUT SOMETHING>" Brad's mom said screaming now.

"I am terrible sorry about this. Are you Jon's babysitter?" Brads mom asked

"Yes I am." Jess said

"Do you have a phone I can use so I can contact his mom and let her know whats going on and the punishment my son is going to get?"

"Yes I do." Jess said handing her phone to Brad's mom.

"Hello, this is Brad's mom. My son has being very rude and mean to your son and I am terrible sorry about that. My son and I are at the store and he saw Jon and he made fun of him again while e was in the diaper aisle. I think that he needs to be taught a lesson but I have no idea of what to do. DO you have anything in mind?" Brad's mom asked my mom.

"How bout you punish him by making him wear diapers. I know it may be a bit to far but he will soon learn how it feels to not be able to go to the bathroom." My mom said.

I heard Brad's mom say it was a good idea and the whole time I was looking at Brad smiling and he couldn't figure why. Brad's mom thanked Jess for the use of her phone and she turned back to her son.

"Well brad I think it's about time we head home."

"Ok mom." Brad said looking at me smiling.

"But I think we for got something."

"What's that mom?"

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw his mom placed a package of diapers in the shopping cart. Brad gave his mom a stunned look and before he could say anything she got some baby powder, baby whips, and other stuff also.

"Mo- mom. What's all this for?" Brad said confused.

"Well since you have no respect for a kid who has problems, I think it's time you see what he has to go through everyday.

When I saw them walk away I couldn't help but say "Bye Brad see you at school tomorrow."

Jess found her diapers that she needed and we picked up a few more things and made our way to the check out counter. It seemed like Jess had knew this person since they talked for a bit. We headed out and I could hear a kid screaming and crying and I knew it was Brad because i heard someone say "I don't want to wear diapers." I still smiled since I knew he was going to get what he deserved finally and I was looking forward to school tomorrow. By the time we got home it was about 4:00 and my mom was about to be home. Jess thought she would be nice and get dinner ready for my mom. I don't remember what it is but it smelled good and tasted good also. My mom soon came home and she looked very tired at work. My mom walked in the kitchen and was amazed at what she saw on the kitchen table all made for dinner. We all sat down and got ready to eat. Jess was starting to shift around in her chair and a faint smell began to fill the room.

"Excuse me please." Jess said dashing up to the changing table in my room.

My mom asked me if I had been feeling better ever since I have been out of the hospital. I told her i have and I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. She knew what I was looking forward to seeing and she couldn't blame me none. Jess walked back down stairs and apologized for dashing off. My mom said it was ok and was glade she excused herself from the table. After we were done eating diner it was time for Jess to leave and I was really sad. I gave her a big hug and didn't want to let go. My mom and Jess talked for a while, while Jess was holding me rocking me gently and I soon fell asleep on her shoulder's. She tried to wake me up but i didn't budge. She very gently handed me over to my mom and Jess said good-bye kissing me softly on the forehead. My mom carried me up to my room placing me in my crib. I ddn't hear a single thing I just drifted off to dream land and wondering what tomorrow was going to be like. I was up before my mom and I waited for her to come get me and she soon did. I was changed into a fresh diaper, put into jeans and and a long sleeve shirt. The weather is getting close to winter and I was looking forward to it. The whole time I'm getting ready I couldn't to tell Jessica the news of what happened. I soon had everything packed and ready for school and I was about to run for the bus when I saw it coming and my mom had to get before I go to close to the road. Se said good-bye and kissed me on the head. When I got on the bus I wasn't greeted with jokes, mean comments, or anything else. I was greeted by other kids with a hello or if I'm doing better. I sat in my seat and I waited for Jessica to get on the bus since her house was still a few minutes away. She soon got on the bus and sat with me and I told her the news and she was stunned.

"WHAT?! Brad's in diapers now also for making fun of you?"

I told her yeah and we both laughed about it. Once at school we couldn't wait to see Brad's look on his face. We walked into the class room and we saw him putting up his coat and backpack. I saw him go to reach up and his shirt lifted up some and I saw the diaper in plain sight. I couldn't help but t walk up and asked him something.

"So Brad, how dose that diaper feel?"

"Shut up!" He said in anger.

"It's not my fault that you are in them now, now is it." I said snapping back at him.

"Just leave me alone."

"Well why should I? When you found out I wore diapers you blabbed to the whole school almost."

I saw him walk away and I toke my seat next to Jessica. Jessica nudged me and pointed at Brad who was handing our teacher a piece of paper with writing on it. We also saw him walk out with a plastic bag in his hand and we both knew what was in the bag. After that, we both hoped that things will start to get under control. Lunch time came and Jessica, Jason, Jake, me, and even Brad all were down at the nurses office getting changed. I don't know how this nurse could do so much for so many kids who have to wear diapers. We all went off to lunch and we all sat at the same table except for Brad who tried to sit with his friends who mad at him for making fun of me and Jessica for wearing diapers. He tried to tell them he is being forced to wear diapers since he continued to bully me about it and one of his friends says it serves him right. The whole time I'm wondering how long it's going to take for Brad to snap and and say he's sorry for all the teasing. Recess soon came and I was greeted by other students who also once use to tease me but then became concerned when I was in the hospital. Even more students said that they were sorry for all the teasing they did to me and wanted to become friends. At this point, I hope I graduate high school with these kids. The rest f the school day flew by and it was time to go home. I walked in the door and my mom asked me how my day was. I told her that i could describe it one word. She asked me what that one word was. I told her, "Great"

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 31

My mom saw that I was soaking wet and I didn't even notice it. She told me to walk up to my room and wait for her and I could tell her about my day. I waited in my room for a little bit and it seemed like forever and I was getting uncomfortable. Minutes went by and I then end up messing myself and the room started to smell. My mom finally came up and could smell what I had done. She placed me on the changing table and changed me into a fresh diaper. She asked me how i did on my spelling test and I told her i got a 100% and she was proud of me. When she was done changing me, I was puzzled that she didn't put a shirt or pants on me and I asked her why. She told me that we are going to dinner with Jessica, her mom, and Jess at a fancy restaurant. My mom said that she is working on getting my suit for dinner ready and she will let me know when it's time to go. Jessica and her mom came over a few minutes later and I saw Jessica was wearing a shirt, shoes, and shorts. It was pretty cold outside and couldn't figure out why her mom would put her in shorts. Turns out her mom was running late and wanted to be over here in time. Jessica's diaper was very noticeable when she tried to walk. She would waddle a little and there was a big bulge in the back of her shorts. We ran up to my room to play some games while we waited for our moms to get our outfits ready for dinner and we heard the door bell ring. We both went running down the stairs and peaked around the corner. My mom opened the door and saw it was Jess. Jessica and I went running towards her yelling her name. She saw us running and bent over to pick us up. My mom called me over so she could dress me in my nice suite and I was a little grumpy about it. I wore a black and white suite with a bow tie and Jessica said I looked cute and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was then Jessica's turn to get dressed and she was wearing a white dress and her diaper stuck out a little bit, but it blend in with her dress. It was getting around 5:00 and it was time to head out to the restaurant. We pulled into the parking lot minutes later and we all hoped out and walked in. The person who toke us to our table was very nice to all of us. Some of the people around us did give us a strange look when they saw bags next to us and even one next to Jess. Our waiter soon came to take our order and he seemed a little pushy when he got to Jessica and me. My mom saw something that we would like and we picked it. Jess saw what she wanted and picked it with a side. As we waited for our food to come the waiter bought some dinner rolls to our table and my mom helped me put butter on it. I felt something nudging me and saw it was Jessica kicking me.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I-" Jessica said nervously.

"You what?"

"I messed myself." Jessica said looking down.

I could smell a faint smell coming from diaper and I tried to get her mom's attention but couldn't I think I heard some other people around us starting to complain about the smell. Our waiter came back with our food and could smell the dirty diaper.

"Um I'm sorry to ask this but how old are your kids?" The waiter asked

"Well my son is 8 and so is she." My mom said pointing to me and Jessica.

"Are they potty trained?"

"I really don't think it's any of your business but no they aren't. They wear diapers because of a medical problem."

"Well I'm sorry but this is a fancy restaurant and-"

"And let me guess you refuse the right to serve to families like mine right?" My mom said starting to get angry.

"Uh, ri-" The waiter was cut off my Jessica's mom.

I looked over at Jess and I saw her starting to shift around in her seat. The waiter looked at her puzzled and saw her take her backpack with her to the bathroom.

"I want to see the manager right now."

The waiter soon walked away. Jessica's mom toke Jessica off to the bathroom to get her changed. A few minutes later my mom saw the manager coming to our table.

"Good evening, I'm Ben. I understand there is a problem about something?"

"Yes there is sir. My son, and my friend's daughter are 8 years old and they have a medical problem and they have to wear diapers. The waiter we had was very rude when we addressed to him about it. Is there anything that can be done?"

"Yes, I am very sorry ma'am. This restaurant use to be run by a rude owner and they really didn't like to have kids or infants. The soon had money issues and to put it up for sale. The restrooms do have changing table's and all family is welcome to eat here. We have been thinking about putting in a family restroom as well. But back to the subject. the waiter will be dealt with and your meal will be on us free of charge." Ben said

Jessica, her mom, and Jess soon came back and caught the last few minutes of the conversation.

"Thank you very much sir. Have a nice afternoon." Jessica's mom said

"Thank you." Jessica and I said smiling.

"You are both welcome." Ben said smiling.

We started to eat our dinner and it was good. I thought i heard some yelling going on from in the back room but didn't worry about it. There was a loud crash sound from in the kitchen and we saw someone storming out looking right at us. I was scared when I saw the waiter from our table walking to us and he looked angry.

"Thanks to you and your little kids, I'm fired. I hope-" He was cut off by my mom who had enough.

"My kids didn't do anything to get you fired. You did that on your own. If you don't have any respect for those who have a medical problem, then I think you shouldn't work any where until you do. So how about you leave the restaurant now before I call the manager over here again and have you arrested."

The waiter soon left and there was clapping from all over the place. The manager came back once again to say he was sorry about what had happened but thanked my mom for doing what she did. We finished our dinner and went back home. It was around 7:00 and about this time it was Jessica's and my bedtime. But since it was Friday, we could stay up till 9:00. My mom got me changed out of my dress clothes and into something more comfortable. She put a shirt on me that came down to belly button. She placed me down and taped me on the butt and sent me on my way. Jessica's mom changed Jessica. I sat on the couch and Jessica came sitting next to me minutes later. My mom put in a cartoon movie and I can't remember what it was. It was in the middle of the movie and I was soon starting to get tired. I felt Jessica lay her head on my shoulder. I heard Jess giggle and I looked over at her smiling. I could feel my eye ids getting heavy and they soon closed. I could hear whispers but I couldn't tell who it was. There was a sound of a camera. I could feel someone pick me up and carry me up to me room. I was placed in my crib and my eye's opened very little and saw Jessica laying next to me. I felt Jessica lay her arm over my chest and in very soft words I could hear her say.

"Good night Jon. I love you."

To be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 32

The weekend went by fast and it was time once again for school. I woke up that morning soaking wet and messy which rarely happens. I cried or my mom and she came in and notice how bad my diaper was. There was still enough time for me to get changed and to get a bath. I was laid on the changing table and changed down to nothing and was carried into the bathroom. The water was always nice and warm when I got my bath and I sometimes didn't want to get out. After my bath I was diapered and dressed for school. My mom notice the bus was getting close to being here and she quickly put my lunch in my back pack and ran out the door with me. Just as we got to the end of the dive way the bus pulled up. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and watched me as the bus drove away. Jessica was soon on the bus and we started talking about Brad and were wondering if he learned his lesson or not. We talked about the weekend and how much fun we had and hoped we could spend another weekend together. The bus soon pulled up to the school and we all got off. We walked in and were greeted by our friends with a smile and some laughter. As we walked into our class room I saw Brad and decided not to say anything not wanting to start a fight. I saw him reach up to hang his coat and saw his diaper stick out of his pants lot. About an inch was sticking out and I heard some giggling.

"Stop laughing at me." Brad said starting to cry.

"Why should we? You made fun of Jessica and Jon." One girl said

"But that's different." Brad said.

"How is it different?" The girl said yelling.

"Because. . . I. . . I. . ."Brad couldn't find anything to say.

"That's what I thought. You made fun of them and now you have to pay the price. I hope you learn your lesson."

Jessica and I were stunned when we saw the girl standing up for us and so was the teacher. Brad looked at the teacher for support but the teacher shook her head as if she wasn't going to do anything. Class soon began and Brad sat there beat red and I saw him soon raised his hand.

"Mrs. Long. I um. Have to."

"You have to what?" Mrs. Long asked knowing what he needed.

Brad breathed a long sigh and said something he thought he would never say.

"I need to get my diaper changed."

A faint smell filled the room and some kids were gaging at first. Some kids starting to giggling a little as Brad got up and saw the sagging in the back of his pants. Mrs. Long started to see that it's gone far enough and told the class to light up on it and that he may be learning his lesson. He came back in and no one said a word to him. He sat in his seat and read in his English book. Lunch soon came and Jessica, Jason, Jake, and me all were down the nurses office waiting to be changed. As I waited me turn I saw that Jason was starting to cry as he waited to be changed.

"Jason you ok?" I asked looking at him.

"No, I'm, I'm moving." He said crying.

"What, why are you moving?" I asked wanting to cry.

"Because my daddy got a new job and it's 5 hours away from here. I don't want to move away. You, Jessica, and Jake are the best friends I ever made at camp and here." Jaons said crying even more now.

I gave him a hug and wondered what I could do. Jessica saw him crying and gave him a hug not wanting to let go. Jason felt his diaper getting heavy and notice he had messed and wet himself more. The whole time I'm wondering if the kids at his new school will be nice like here. It was Jason's turned to be changed and he managed to stop crying. We all sat at the same lunch table like always and Jason was the last person to sit down. Jake, Jessica, and me thought of somethings we could do before he had to soon moved away. We thought about having a small party, going to Chuck 'E' Cheese, and some other things. Jason soon came to the table and we changed the subject. He asked what we were talking about and I was really close to spilling the beans.

"We were talking about how we-"

Before I could finish what I was saying Jessica kicked me in the leg. Se gave me a look of shut up before I blow everything. Jason looked puzzled but started to eat his lunch. We all saw that Brad wasn't eating and had his head laying down on the table. I thought about it for a while and finally decided to walk over and talk to him.

to be continued

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny
hey guys and gals, i hope you all are still loving the story.. i just want to give a super big sorry that i havent posted a response to part 33.. i have been working open-close at work every since saturday.. so i pretty much have found zero time to post another part. again im sorry
Guest little_jonny

wow, i didnt know it's been so long since i posted a new part, i hope to have this done very soon. if not there may be 50 parts, sorry i get way into writing a story.

part 33

I walked over to where Brad was sitting at and sat next to him. He saw me sit down and almost snaped at me

"What do you want?" He said looking at me.

"Well I tought I would come over to see what was wrong since you weren't eatting."

"What do you think? Everyone is making fun of me for wearing diapers"

"Now you know how I fell when you blamed to everyone."

"That's different." Brad said looking down at the table.

"How is it different? Is it becasue I havet to wear them and you were forced?

"I- I." Brad said trying to find words to explain his reason.

"That's what I thought. You made fun of me and Jessica for wearing diapers and now you have to pay the price. You dug yourself into a deep hole and look where it has gotten you. You better start chaning your way's or you will be wearing them longer." I said getting up and going back to my table.

I looked at Jason and all I could see is sadness in him. All he really did was pushed his food around with his fork. I swore I saw a few tears going down his face and I couldn't blame him. Classes went by fast as well as the days. For some reason we had a few days off from school because the teachers had a staff day or something. This was Jessica's, Jake's, and my chance to have a small party for Jason. We weren't sure of how he would react. I talked to my mom about it and she got a hold of Jason's mom. His mom was ok with the idea but didn't tell Jason what was going on. My mom bought some food and everyone headed over to a picnick area. Everything was set up and I saw Jason and his mom pulling up. I saw that his mom had blind folded him and knew she really wanted to surprise him. They walked over to where we were at and she sat Jason down after carring him.

"Ok Jason, you can take your blind fold off."

He had a little trouble with it but soon got it off. When he saw Jessica, Jake, me, and a few kids from school he smiled a little. He was wndering what was going on since he knew it wasn't his birthday.

"We decided to have a small party for you before you moved away." I said giving him a hug.

"I don't know what to say. You guys are the best friends i could have ever asked for. Jason said starting to hug everyone.

The party went ok and we toke many pictures. We played many fun games and the classic hide-in-seek. We let Jason hide first as well as others and let Jake be it. When it came time to eat, I had to be careful of what I ate since I was alergic to dairy products so some of the food I coldn't eat and i was upset. I didn't show it since I didn't want to ruine the party. It was getting a little dark outside so we toke a few more picture's. Once of Jessica, Jake, Jason, and me in it. And one with all the other kids who came to the party. When it was time to leave I saw Jason starting to cry and gave him one more hug as well as everyone else. Everyone gave him their address so they could all stay in touch and we all left. I fell asleep on the car ride home and woke up to my mom chaning my wet diaper. It was getting late so it was my bed time any way. It was a really cold night so my mom put in my footed sleeping pjs, and got me a heavy blanket so I sould keep warm.

Months went by and I was still finding it hard to get used to Jason being gone. Brad was still in diapers and we think he had lost control of his bodly fuctions and he was even more embarassed. It was a new feeling going to play outside in the snow wearing a diaper. Though my legs ad upper body felt warm even when I wasn't wet. School was soon out for winter brake and Jessica, Jake, and me spent lot of time together having fun. My mom baby-sat them a bit and one day wanted to take us to go see Santa Clause. I've seen Santa many times but still got nevouse sometimes of seeing him. When it was our turn to see him I felt wet and was scared that he might feel my pants are wet. Thankfuly he didn't and got our pictures taken. My mom got a few prints for Jessica's mom and for Jake's parents. We looked around the store to see what else they had on sale and to see if there was anything I wanted for Christmas. Jessica, Jake, and me almost went crazy when we walked through the toy sections. I saw my mom writing a few things down and wasn't sure what it was so I didn't bother to ask. I soon remember about Jessica my baby-sitter. I wanted to try and get her something for Christmas but I don't know what. I had a few ideas but wasn't sure if she would like it. We went to check out and there we saw Jessica working so we went through her check out line.

"Well hey there cuties." She said looking at Jessica, Jake, and me.

"Oh I am so glade to see you. Is there any way you can baby-sit on the 20th?"

"Ya sure, I request a few days off from work so I could spend time with family and friends."

Jess was the best and got and idea and I told my mom.

"Mommy, I got an idea for a gift for Jess."

"What's the idea sweety?"

"A picture of Jessica, Jess, and me for her."

"Oh honey I love the idea." My mom said getting us into the car.

We droped Jake off at his house and invited their family to our place for Christmas dinner. Once we got hom Jessica and I went playing up in my room but soon fell alseep in my pile off stuff animals. I could feel bein picked up and placed into my crib. I felt Jessica aslo being placed into my crib also and be covered with a blanket. As a was sleeping I kept wondering what I would be getting for Christmas.

to be continued

sorry i didn't have time to edit the story. i was almost rushed at the end of story. i will try and fix it later.

• 3 months later...
Guest little_jonny

so i've been extreamly busy with crap and what not and haven't had the time to post. so here we go

part 34

I woke up with Jessica next to me and she gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Morning. You should see it out side." Jessica said jumping up and down in the crib.

I looked out the window and saw a blanket of snow that wasn't to deep or to little. It looked just right for playing outside in. Jessica wanted to get out of the crib so she could see what she got from Santa. I showed her a way I learned how to get out of my crib and she was amazed. I tied both blankets that were in my crib together, tied one to the bar, and tossed the other blanket over the crib. I carefully climbed over and I wasn't even half way down on the other side when I heard the door open.

"Looks like we have someone trying to escape." My mom said walking over picking me up

She wasn't mad at me but found it funny. I was going to tell her I was wet but she could feel it through my pj's.

"Me wet to." Jessica said standing in the crib looking at us.

My mom changed me first and just put in a shirt and a fresh diaper that felt thicker. She waked over to pick up Jessica and her my mom could smell something bad. Jessica was starting to cry but my mom comfort her telling her it was ok and got her all changed and diapered up. Mom saw me trying to sneak out of my room trying to go downstairs.

"Hey, get back here. I want you and Jessica to open your presents together." I smiled as I was walking back slowly.

After Jessica was all changed we both toke off down stairs and saw Jake and Jess there. We both ran over giving them hugs then ran to our presents. I was about to rip open one gift when my mom said hold on.

"Now Jon, I know you were hoping to get a lot for Christmas but I wasn't able to get everything you wanted and I hope you still love what you get."

I was never the greedy type nor was Jessica or Jake. We were ok with what ever we got. We started opening present and Jessica and I waked over giving her present from me and Jessica. We watched as she opened it and saw her smile. She gave us both big hugs and a kiss on the forehead. We ran back to opening gifts and were starting to figure something out. Just about everything we got was Disney related. I asked my mom what was going on and she pointed at the top of the Christmas Tree and I saw a envelope with a Red Mickey Mouse balloon that I didn't even see. My mom picked me up so I could open it up to see what was in side. I opened it up look what was inside.

Dear Jon,

From what I have heard you have been a very good boy this year. I have also heard about your problem and that's ok. Even some of the elf's up here have accident's. You have also made good friends from when you went to camp and school. You have also been helping your mom around the house and taking good care of your dog. You'r mom has told me a lot of things you have wanted for Christmas and I wasn't sure if I could handle all those gifts in my sleigh. So we talked for a little bit and we have came up with an idea. behind this letter is something that every kid dreams about. Some even wish about it upon a star. Stay a good boy all year long and help your mom out.

Santa.

I looked in the envelope to see what it was and it was tickets to Disney world. There five tickets and I already knew who they were all for. I went crazy jumping on my mom giving the biggest hug ever. She told me that everyone was in on and how hard it was to not say anything. The whole trip was planed out and we were leaving tomorrow morning and all had to do was a few things. I can't wait to go to Disney and we don't leave until tomorrow

to be continued

• 1 month later...
Guest little_jonny

part 35

I laid in bed trying to fall a sleep but I couldn't. No matter how hard i tried nothing worked. I quietly got up and reached to turn on this little music thing my mom had put in to help me fall a sleep. I had watched her turn it on many times so i knew how to start it. The music started to play slowly as I watched it. My eye's were getting heavy and i was soon out cold. That night I had a dream about going to Disney with everyone and having a good time. But there was one part that scared me. I couldn't remember all of it, but I remember me and Jessica going to play in the kids area and we were having a fun time. We were around a bunch of kids the same age as us and it was getting crowed. I felt that I was soaking wet and I was trying to get to my mom. I heard some whispering behind me and before i knew it, some kid had pulled my pants down exposing my wet diaper. Some kids were point and laughing and me. All i could remember next was Jessica walking up and punching the kid in the stomach because i was woken up by my mom. I didn't want to tell her what happened in my dream cause i thought it wasn't important. I ran down stairs after i was being changed into a fresh diaper and had saw that my mom had done some packing last night. She had diaper bags set up, change of clothes, snacks, camera's for pictures, and other things. She went through a check list with Jess and got everything packed up. My mom changed every one's diaper just to be sure that everyone was clean. Jess was able to change her own in no time and was also ready. We all got into the van and were off to Disney World.

"So what do you think it's going to be like?" Jake asked looking at me and Jessica.

"I bet it's going to be a magical place like in the tv with everyone smiling and having a good time." Jessica said looking through the dvd's my mom had bought along.

"Which movie do you guys want to watch first?" I asked while looking at the dvd's Jessica had in her hands.

"What's there to watch?" Jake asked.

"There's toy story, aladdin, lion king, or there's The Polar Express?"

We decided to let Jess pick since we weren't to sure on what to watch.

"Ok no what I pick everyone is going to watch and not get up set about it, promise?"

"We promise" We all said together.

My mom found it cute and couldn't help but to laugh.

We saw Jess put in the dvd and wonder what it was. The previews went by and it soon started. It was The Polar Express and we were all happy with it. We sometimes pictured ourselves on the train going to the North Pole to see Santa. It couldn't hurt to dream about it. We were an hour in to the trip and had another 3 hours to go. It was soon time for a pit stop and time for a diaper change. There was several family restrooms at the rest stop so Jess was able to go change in private and my mom toke us all into one family restroom. We laughed a little bit because when we walked in we saw small toilet for little kids. WE were all afraid that my mom was going to try to make us use it.

"Don't worry kids, you won't use that. You will only use that until you want to be out of diapers." My mom said picking up Jake and laying him on the changing table first.

He was pretty wet and was getting a rash. Then a faint smell filled the bathroom and my mom looked at me and Jessica.

"Ok which stinker was it?" She said smiling

I raised my hand slowly and could feel how heavy it was. By now my mom had gotten use to dirty diapers and never gaged. I was all changed and diapered up and so was Jessica. We meet Jess in the lobby area where the vending machines are at and got back in the car. We finished up the movie and put in another one. We started to watch the Lion King and got into the middle of it. Jessica, Jake and I fell a sleep for just about the rest of the car trip. I could hear whispering and opened my eye's slowly but end up closing them again. I heard a click sound but didn't bother to see what it was. I felt the car come to a complete stop and sat up to see where we were at. I saw that we were at the hotel and that Jessica and Jake were still sleeping sucking on their thumbs. I saw that Jess was in the car and not my mom.

"Jessy where's mommy at?" I asked softly.

"Hey sleepy head, she's in the hotel checking in."

I waited for her to come back but end up falling a sleep again. I felt being lifted up and being carried and being laid down on a bed. I could hear more talking but was in to much of a deep sleep. After a few hours or so I woke up and could see what I thought were bars. I rubbed my eye's a little and saw that i was in a crib.

"Mommy?" I said standing up in the crib.

"Hey honey, how did you sleep?"

"Good, where's everyone else at?" I asked looking around.

"They are all down at the pool. They just left a few minutes ago. You want to go swimming?"

"Ya." I shouted with excitement.

My mom laid me on the bed and told me she would be right back. I saw her put a small package on the bed next to me but couldn't tell what it was.

"These are swim diapers Jon. You remember these?"

It was hard for me to remember since the last time i could remember wearing them were for at camp.

"Ya i remember them."

She toke off my diaper which was wet and got me cleaned up. She put the swim diaper on me and put my swimsuit over it. she carried me down to the pool and got some strange looks from some people. I didn't care at all and neither did my mom. We got down there and I saw Jessica, Jess and Jake swimming and i quickly ran to where they were at.

"No running please." A lifeguard shouted from a chair.

"I'm sorry." I said in a soft voice.

"It's ok little man." The lifeguard said smiling.

We swam for more and it was getting time for dinner.

"What do you guys want for dinner?"

"PIZZA!" We all yelled together.

I looked over and saw the lifeguard smiling and laughing at us. I wanted to talk to him but I wasn't sure if i was allowed to or not. I asked my mom if it was ok and she said I had to ask him. I slowly walked over to him and he saw me coming his way.

"How you doing buddy?" He said smiling at me.

"I'm good."

"That's good. You having a good time?"

"Yeah, My family and I just got here and are going to Disney World tomorrow."

"Oh you will have a blast. Trust me."

"Really?" I said looking at him.

"Oh yeah you will. In fact, I think you look pretty close to being able to ride some of the big rides there." He said holding the messuring stick behind me.

"I'm sorry sir but is he allowed to be talking to you?" My mom said coming back.

"Yeah it's ok, as long as I keep an eye on the water and ask the kids if they want any help swimming. Then I'm ok."

"Can you teach me how to lay on my back in the pool?" I asked holding my hands behind my back.

"Yeah little buddy, come on. And ask you'r friends if they want to learn to."

I asked Jessica and Jake if they wanted to learn how to lay on their back in the pool or not and they said yeah. They swam over to where the lifeguard was at and he showed us how to do it.

"Alright guys a good way to do this is to stick your arms out straight and your legs kept forward. Another thing you can do is slowly move your arms up and down and you will be able to move. Who wants to go first?"

"Me, me, me!" we all started to shout.

The lifeguard just smiled and picked Jessica to go first.

"Alright I'm going to help you out at first and see if you can do it on your own. I will be right here if you should need any help."

Jessica did what she saw him doing when he was showing us how to do it. She was doing a good job and was able to do a full circle.

"Very good. You learned that fast."

Jake and I decided to go together and the guard was ok with it. He kept an eye on the both of us while we tried to lay on our backs in the pool. It was a little harder then it looked. I had some trouble at first but was able to do it.

"Ok guys dinner is here." My mom came in telling us.

We didn't want to go but we were hungry. My mom thanked the nice lifeguard for teaching us how to lay on our backs in the pool. She told him that she has had some trouble teaching me. He said it was no problem at all and she let him get back to work. WE went back to the room and ate dinner and watched another movie. It wa around 8:00 and my mom told us it was bed time. She gave us all a bath at the same time. It was fun splashing around in the tub with bubbles reaching the top of the tub and almost spilling out. WE were all put into fresh diapers and into pj bottoms, and placed into our own crib. My mom had bought something that was in the gift shop and started to play it. I could hear it playing but soon put me to sleep.

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, and when you wish upon a star, your dream's come true."

to be continued

• 1 month later...
Guest little_jonny

*cracks his knuckles* here we go

part 36

Jessica, Jake, and I woke up before my mom and Jess did. I thought it would be fun to climb out of our cribs and climb in the bed with them to wake them up. After all it was about 8:00. I just hope mommy wasn't going to be mad. I helped Jake and Jessica out of there crib and I got in the bed with my mom and Jessica and Jake got in the bed with Jess.

"Mommy, are you awake?" I said very quietly.

"Jessica, are you up? Jess?" Jessica and Jake said trying to wake her up.

"Morning honey. How did you sleep?" My mom said waking up looking at me.

"I slept good and so did Jake and Jessica."

"So you helped your inmates break out huh?" She said smiling.

"Yup I did." I said giggling.

We all got up and we were all changed. Mom changed me and Jake while Jess changed Jessica. My mom had a diaper bag packed for the whole day, our swim suits, change of clothes, and some food to snack on. We were all put into shorts and our diapers were a little noticeable but we didn't care. We were going to have so much fun today. Before we left, my mom did a finally check through on everything we have.

"Ok, diaper bag."

"Check." Jessica said holding it.

"Change of clothes and swim suits."

"Check." Jake said grabing the back pack.

"Food to snack on."

"Check." Jess said

"Tickets."

"Check." I said

"Um Jess you have a pack back for your diapers?"

"Yup" Right here she said holding the back pack

"And, oh kids."

"CHECK!" Jessica, Jake, and I shouted.

We waked out the door and soon head to the exit. I was getting more excited and we haven't eve left the hotel yet. When we walked outside and there was a bus that transport people from their hotel's to the amusement park's. The was waiting for the right amount of people that is allowed to be on the bus and we were the last people to get on. I sat on my mom's lap, Jessica sat on Jess's lap, and Jake was to excited to sit down and was standing up where we were sitting at. The bus came to a stop and we all got off. Jessica, Jake, and I were about to take off running to the gate when we heard my mom yell for us.

"FREZZE YOU 3!"

We all froze and didn't move. I had one leg in the air, Jessica was on one tepee toe, and Jake was trying not to laugh. My mom and Jess soon caught up to us and grabbed our hands.

"I know you excited about being here but we have all day to be here and all day tomorrow."

I didn't know we were staying and coming here tomorrow also. his made me more excited as well as Jessica and Jake. We saw Mickey, Miney Mouse, Donald, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and everyone else. Jess went to a store and bought all 3 of us a autograph book to get it singed by all the characters. There were lines but they weren't that long. When it was our turn to see Mickey and Miney Mouse we ran up giving them a hug and they hugged us. They singed our books and we also got our picture taken. After that we went to see if we could find everyone else and we did. The first ride we went on was the tea cup rides. My mom sat this one out because she wasn't a fan of being spun around. We were all laughing having so much that I really thought this was a dream. I was glade it wasn't. The ride game to a stop and we all got off. My mom showed us the pictures she toke and we laughed. We made our way to some other rides and had fun. There was a parade that was going to start in a half hour. While we waited, Jessica, Jake, Jess, and I went on splash mountain. We got in our swim suits but still had our diapers on since we heard we wont get that wet. We got in line and it seemed like it went on forever. The music playing almost put us to sleep and we were finally were the people got on the boats and toke off. We meet the nicest guy ever who checked the height of everyone. He put the pole against us to measure us. I was the first to be measured.

"Ok buddy stand up straight and lets see if you can ride."

He looked very close at it and said I was ok and I could ride. Jessica was next be measured.

"Alight, lets see." He said seeing if she was tall enough.

"I have some bad news for you."

Jessica looked sad as if she couldn't ride it.

"You are to tall to ride this ride." The guy said smiling

Jessica knew he was joking and gave him a hug for making her laugh. Then it was Jake's turn.

"Alright bud les see how tall you are."

He looked close and I saw that Jake was ok and he even told him he was good to ride. We got in the boat and Jess sat in the very back. It was tons of fun going through all the small hills and going down getting a little wet. It was time for the big hill and we made our way up it. I was getting more and more excited as the higher we got.

"Are we there yet?" Jessica asked trying to peek over my shoulder.

A few seconds after she said that we hit the top of the hill and made our way down hitting the water with such force getting all of us soaked. We got off and our diapers were asking wet and heavy. I saw my mom over by the photo stand and she bought the photo they take f you on the ride. My mom saw that we need to be changed and asked the employee where the nearest family restroom is. She pointed it out and my mom thanked her. She smiled at us and waved as we walked by. A few minutes later we found the family restroom and walked in. I was first to be changed and felt much better getting out of the soaked diaper. Jessica was changed then Jake.

"Ok guys, lets leave so Jess can change her diaper."

Jess walked out a few minutes later and we made our way to the parade. We had to wait a few more minutes and it started. They were coming closer and closer and we saw all the characters and they were dancing around having fun. Some came up to us and dance with us and rubbed our head. The parade was soon over and we went on to ride some more rides and it was time to have lunch. We went back to the hotel for lunch and to rest. We had some sandwich's, juice, carrots, and some other stuff. My mom and Jess laid us in our cribs and let us sleep for a while so we could get more energy. I heard music softly playing and I was soon out and sleeping. I was really tired and we weren't there for so long but to a kid it seems like all day. My mom and Jess woke us up and I made mess myself in my sleep and so did Jessica. We were both changed and Jake was dry and clean. We did a quick check and headed out to the park. Once we got there we looked at the map to see where everything was at and we saw there was a kids area with small ride and small roller coaster's. We walked over there saw lots of kids running around. Jessica, Jake, and I went on the small bumper cars, some spinning rides, and small boat ride that just goes around the kids area. At this time we thought we would let Jess have fun and ride some roller coaster's. We wanted to ride them to but we weren't sure if we were tall enough. All of the rides had a measuring stick that showed if someone was tall enough or not. There was a few rides we couldn't go on and my mom understood and knew it was for our safety. It was getting a little dark outside and some lights had started to come on and saw that we were tired.

"Mommy can you carry me?" I said in a tired voice

"Sure honey." She said picking me up.

Jess asked Jessica and Jake if they wanted to be carried.

"I do." Jessica said reaching up to be picked up.

Jake was ok with walking and started to head back to the hotel. I saw Jessica looking at me sucking on her thumb and slowly closing her eye's. My eye's were getting heavy and I was soon out cold. A few minutes later I felt being changed and woke up cranky.

"Mommy, where are we?" I said rubbing my eye's

"We're back at the hotel sweety. You were pretty soaked."

I was changed into a clean diaper and laid in the crib. I went to bed only wearing a shirt and diaper. Jessica and Jake also went to bed the same way. It was pretty warm in the room even when we put the a/c on. I was still a little awake and saw mom and Jess getting ready for bed. Jess walked out of the bathroom wearing a diaper and a shirt that barley covered it. She walked over to us and kissed us good night and tucked us in. My mom came over to check on us and saw that Jess had tucked us in. She kissed us all good night and played some soft music that helped us sleep. Today was so much fun. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

To Be Continued