Guest bjj

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

part 37

"Jonny, wake up wake!" Jessica was yelling jumping up and down in my crib.

I looked around still laying down and saw that everyone was up.

"What tim is it?" I asked rubbing my eye's trying to get up.

"It's 8:00, the park is going to open at 9:00 but we thought we would go in early since we have a pass from the hotel that les us in at 8:30." My mom said coming over to pick me up to change me.

"Ok guys, lets wait until Jon is done getting changed and we can plan our day out." Jess said looking at the park map.

I was all done being changed and was sat back up. We decided to start in the front of the park and slowly work our way back. My mom had bought me up some breakfast from down stairs and was able to have it before we left. I ate it slow so I would get a upset stomach and get sick on any ride. We walked out of the hotel room and as soon as we were, so was another family. I saw a kid about my age but maybe a year younger and I saw him look at my shorts and notice my diaper was sticking out a little. I pulled my shirt over it as fast as I could. We satrted to walk away when i heared him ask his mom,

"Mommy, how come that kid is wearing a diaper"

"Dear, remember what I said? It's not nice to stare. He might have to wear it for a medical reason."

I was releaved when I heared her say that. I thought she was going to make a big secen about it. We got on the bus and we made our way to the front gates. As we got off the bus we made our way to where we had to get in at and there was already a line. I can't remember how long we were there but I was getting thristy. My mom pulled out a fruit punch drink for Jessica, Jake, and me. She told us to drink them slowly since we weren't sure how long we will be in line. I then heard someone calling my name but it sound like it was in a kids voice.

"Jon, Jon over here. This way!" A kid said waving his arms jumping up and down.

At first I couldn't believe it was who it was. I thought I was just seeing things but I wasn't.

"JASON!"

I ran out of line running up to him giving him a big hug. I wasn't the only one either. Both Jessica and Jake ran out of line to hug him.

"I can't believe I would see you guys here." Jason said about to cry.

"I can't believe it either." Jessica said.

"So where do you live at now?" Jake asked.

"Me and my mom live in Georgia but.." Jason said looking down at the ground.

"But what Jason?" I asked getting worried.

"My mom is thinking about taking me and moving back home and I will be going back to school with you guys."

"What happened to you'd dad?" Jessica asked.

"My parents are getting a divorce." Jason said starting to cry a little.

"Why what happened?" I asked giving him a hug.

"My dad lost his job and my mom is getting tired of being the only one working. My dad has also been drinking and yelling at me alot saying I need to grow up and stop wearing diapers. That only babies wear diapers. My mom got mad when she heared him say that and told him that I can't help it."

I saw that the line was slowly moving and I ran to my mom asking if it was ok if Jason and his mom could get in line with us. She said it was ok with her. I ran to get everyone and Jason ran to get his mom. When we all came back over My mom gave Jason's mom a hug and aske her how everything was going. Jason's mom told her the bad news and what might happen.

"Well if you guys do move back home and need a babysitter me or Jess will be more willing to watch him." My mom said.

"Oh i would love that so much that you dear."

The gates opened up for us and we made our way in the park. We told Jason our plan and what we were going to do and he thought it was ok and so did his mom.

We decided to ride a few small rides and stoped at a few stores also. A man stopped and asked if we wanted to have out pictre taken in front of the big castle and my mom said yes. He toke about three photo's and told us where we can see our picture's and if we like them we can buy them. It was already getting ht outside and my mom asked if we wanted to go on the water ride again. Jake, Jason, and I wanted to but Jessica wanted to sit this one out. We all went the family restroom to change in to our swim suite's. My mom saw that I was wet and thought she might as well put me in a swim diaper as well as Jake and Jason. Jason's mom for got to pack some for Jason so my mom let her son have one. We walked out and Jess was waiting for us to ge in line. This time it didn't seem to take that long to get their. I saw the same guy who messured me and Jake yesterday and I wondered if he would remember him and I.

"Well hey guys. Hope you had fun yesterday. Where's your girlfriend at man?" He said looking at me.

"She decided not ride this time." I said smiling.

"Ah ok. Well I still have to messure you for safety reasons."

We got in the boat and it soon toke off. I remember all the small dips and hills and we finaaly came to the big hill. The boat made the hill climb slowly and I could feel it move slower and slower. The boat then came to a complete stop. I thought it was part of the ride and thought we would be moving soon. There was a voice over the speaker system but I couldn't hear what it said since it sounded like static. This started to scare me a little since we were in the dark and all I could see was a small light up at the top of the hill.

"Jess, I want my mommy." I said starting to cry a little.

"Aw dear, It's ok I'm here for you." Jess said huging me letting me know she will keep me safe.

A few minutes later a employee was walking up the steps past the boats telling him what's going on and the problem will be fixed as soon as possible. That helped me feel better a little bit, but I was still scared. At this point it's been about 10 minutes and I was starting to shake a little bit. Jess started to sing softly to make me feel better and it did. She had such a soft voice that I didn't know she could sing like that. The employee made his way up the steps again and told us if they can't get the ride fixed that we might have to get off the ride. I wasn't sure how much more i could handle sitting down. I also notice that I was wet and it wasn't from the seat. Jess could feel it on her clothed and she wasn't mad. She huged me and said it was ok.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 38

It was getting a little warm being in the mountain waiting for the ride to start up again. We saw some lights come back on and we slowly started to move. we made it to the very top of the hill and we went down splashing to the bottom below. I saw my mom jumping up and down and tring to run to the exit with the diaper bags and Jessica. Once the boat returned to the station, I didn't care about seeing my photo. I just wante to hug my mom and never let go. I think she wanted to hold me longer. She asked if i was ok and I told her yes. She saw the wet stain on the front of Jesses pants and my mom got a werid look.

"Yes I'm wearing a diaper. Jon had a little accident and he leaked a little bit." Jess said softly hoping no one will over hear.

They went over to the family restroom but had to wait because someone was inside already. I looked at Jessica who was now turing a little red. At first i wasn't sure what she was doing but then I notice hat happened but the sad look and her trying to hid her accident from the other guest behind her. A women walking past sa what Jessica had just done and almost made a big secen about it.

"That is disgustiing!" The women shouted.

"Excuse me?" Jon's mom said moving close to the women.

"What the little girl just did. If she can't control her bolw's maybe she should.." The women was cut off.

"Look, I have dlet with people like you so much and I'm getting sick and tired of it. People like you judge a little kid just for earing a diaper. Have you thought about they could have a bladder or bolw problem? NO! You just judge the poor kid and make them feel bad for what they are already in. Maybe you should spend some time wearing a diaper and not be able to go to the bathroom to see how it feels. Now, if you have anything else you want to share with me, my son, his friends, or my friends I'm with, speak now or keep your mouth shut."

I have seen my mom snap at people like that beofre but never like this. Some people were even looking at us. My mom said she was sorry to Jess and Jason's mom about how she acted.

"It's ok. I deal with the same problem when i go to places like stores or gas stations." Jasosn's mom said hlding Jason.

My mom toke me, Jessica and Jess in the bathroom and I was changed firt since i was pretty wet. I was starting to get a rash and my mom put some cream on me and a little extra powder. I was diapered up and good to go. Jess decided to change Jessica since my mom was washing her hands and finishing getting me dressed up. Jess made Jessica feell better by tickeling her stomach and feet. Jessica had for gor about what had about with the mean women and what she said. She was all cleaned up and we left so Jess can get changed. A few minutes ater Jess came out and held the door so Jason and his mom could go in. WE waited outside for a while and what was wondering what taking so long. They walked out and my mom asked if Jason was ok and she said that he was getting sick and messing himself righ after he got changed. Jason said he as ok but we decided to go back to the hotel for a little rest and something to snack on. My mom invited Jason and his mom back to the hotel and she accepted. Jason fell a sleep being held by his mom and i was also getting tired. WE got back to our hotel room and my mom told Jason's mom she can lay him in one of the cribs. I toke my shoes and shorts off and climbed in a crib by myself. Pulling the blanket up to my head I slowly closed my eyes. I felt the crib move a little and I saw it was Jessica. she got under the blanket and we both fell a sleep. Jake toke the other crib and also fell a sleep fast.

to be continued

So I've read your entire story thus far, and I have some questions and comments.

• I feel that the mother character is rather abusive. What kind of mother forces her baby into incontenence? It didn't seem like she even tried to get him help to control his bladder, she just wanted him to be in diapers. It also seemed that some of the crib stuff and the thing that was over the crib wouldn't be things that a mother would buy for her seven year old.

• It seems liek quite a coincedence that everyone this kid meets wears a diaper (with the exception of Brittany and Mrs. Long).

• I love that Zachary and Brad got punished by being forced to where diapers, but I feel that it isn't soemthing that would actually happen.

• Jason=Dan? I think they are the same character, but somehow their name changes mid-story. lol

• Ummm, two seven year olds changed each others diapers and have romantic feelings for each other!

• Wouldn't Jon's friends notice that he has a crib in his room, and be like "You're seven, why do you have a crib in your room?"

• It seems really unlikely that kids would be forced to leave camp for making fun of someone else. In trouble maybe, but it takes a lot more to be kicked out of camp. IMO

• It also seems pretty unlikely that Jon would win every competition at his camp.

• It also seems unlikely that everyone in his class would suddenly stop making fun on Jon and friends.

• What was that loud noise outside of Jon's bunk about?

• Will you ever reveal some of the things that Jon didn't hear his mom saying?

I really love your story and hope that you finish writing it. I apologize if you feel that I am being overcritical of your writing as I really do like this story, I just have some comments. :)

Guest little_jonny

So I've read your entire story thus far, and I have some questions and comments.

• I feel that the mother character is rather abusive. What kind of mother forces her baby into incontenence? It didn't seem like she even tried to get him help to control his bladder, she just wanted him to be in diapers. It also seemed that some of the crib stuff and the thing that was over the crib wouldn't be things that a mother would buy for her seven year old.

*]It also seems unlikely that everyone in his class would suddenly stop making fun on Jon and friends.

I really love your story and hope that you finish writing it. I apologize if you feel that I am being overcritical of your writing as I really do like this story, I just have some comments. :)

first thank you for reading the whole story i have wrote so far. and i will answer some of your questions.

1.) the mom didnt' force the boy into incontenence. he was having bladder and bolw problems. she did take him to the dr to see what was wrong and they couldnt find anything. and the crib thing was his idea, its what he wanted.

2.) the kids at the school got use to jon and his friends being diapered.. after a few months they soon got over it.. just making fun of him and his friends over and over gets old.

and i will try to continue with this when i think of other things to happen. and thanks again for the comments