LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Again

Guest bjj

Guest little_jonny

part 16

My eye's were wide from what I saw that is now in my room. Or what use to be my room. My room had been repainted sky blue with clouds all around my room. I saw a changing table that was next to my dresser which i know is full of diaper's and Goodnite's. I then looked at where my bed was once at. In replace was now a blue crib with new blanket's and pillow's. I turned to my mom who was now kneeling down next to me.

"I'd thought I surprise you while you were at camp." My mom said smiling

I didn't know what to say except I just hugged my mom who then picked me up and carried me o my dresser. She toke of my clothes and checked to see if I was wet or messy. I wasn't and she put me a pair of footed pj's which felt comfy. She placed me in my crib, pulled to blanket up to my shoulder's, kissed me on the forehead, and pulled the crib bars up. After hearing that click sound of the crib, I tried to fall asleep. I tossed and turned and couldn't seem to and I then called for my mom.

"MOMMY!" I shouted crying a little.

"What's wrong dear?"

"I can't sleep, I need my teddy." I said in a sad voice.

My mom walked over to my suite case from camp and opened it up. She saw that I had used the camera's she packed and told me she had to get them printed. Minute's later she found my teddy bear and i hopped up and down with excitement. She handed it to me and got me ready for my nap once again. Having my teddy bear next to me kept me safe and I was able to sleep better even during naps. I was out of it in no time and didn't wake up until dinner time. My mom came in to check on me and to wake me up for dinner. She could tell I was really wet and carried me over to the changing table. This was a new feeling since I was used to being changed on my bed or on the floor. Yeah I was changed on m cousin's changing table and at that gas station, but this one felt like it was designed just for me in some way. It felt much softer plus I was in my room. I also loved the smell of the baby powder when my mom put it on me. It felt like it cleared my nose up and I could smell freshness. My mom just put me in a shirt and let me walk down the stairs. I walked in the kitchen and saw a high chair and was a little confused.

"Do i have to eat from a high chair mommy?"

"Yes dear. I'm sure you will start to love it."

She put me in the high chair and gave me my dinner. I had piece's of chicken cut up, some macaroni and cheese, some vegetable, and a cup of milk to drink. I ate all my dinner and my mom was proud of me. She helped me out of the high chair and let me go into the front room to watch TV. It's about 7:00 and around this time I'm still awake and not tired. I don't know what it was but I was starting to get really tired and my tummy was starting to hurt which I knew what that meant. At this point I can almost no longer control my bladder, or my bowl's. I can feel it coming but I don't know when and before I know it, I need a change. I was laying on the couch watching a Disney movie and i was rubbing the bottom of my diaper since my butt was itching a little. My hand stayed there for a while then i felt a lump starting to form in my diaper. I had realized I just messed my diaper while my hand was there. It felt a little weird thought. I had also wet myself a great bit from drinking all the milk from dinner. Since I was starting to enjoy this now i pretended to be asleep and see what my mom would do. I heard foot steps coming closer and closer and felt like there was a shadow standing over me. I felt a soft hand run over my head and a soft kiss. I was then picked up and carried to my room. I was placed on the changing table and my mom started to change me. I opened my eye's a little bit to act as if I was tried, which i really was.

"Hey Mr. Stinker." My mom said smiling.

I giggled a little bit and yawned. My mom saw that I was very tired and knew it was ready for my bed time. I was all cleaned, changed, and my mom pulled out a new pair of footed pj bottom's. She helped me in it and zipped me up. I felt even more safer and warm while in this that I could wear it all day. I climbed into my crib on my own and my mom had started to pull the blanket over me once again.

"Hey mom." I said in a tired voice

"Yes hunny?"

"When do you think I will be able to have a play date with Jessica?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I will have to find her phone number and get a hold of her mom about that. But when I find out I will let you know ok." My mom said and then kissing me on the forehead.

I held my teddy bear closer to me and I could feel my eye lids getting very heavy and soon they closed. I couldn't believe my mom is starting to treat me like a baby and is also loving the idea. This could be what she wants after my dad left. There was a lot of yelling and fighting going on from what I remember when I was little. Which may have been the cause me starting to wet the bed. I slept so much better that night in my newly redone room. I felt like as if I was sleeping in the sky and I was on a cloud. I had also been noticing that I have been waking up wet or in my poop. I would even go to bed with out drinking anything and I would still wake up wet. My mom didn't care at all since she knew I was starting to enjoy this. I woke very wet from my sleep and could feel some wetness on the mattress of the crib. I think the Goodnite's were no longer any good for me at night. My mom came in and had seen what was wrong.

"Oh dear, well maybe it's time to buy some night diapers or something else sweety." My mom said carrying me over to the changing table.

I was all changed and I was told that I had a visitor coming over. I was a little worried that it could be one of my old friend's from school. I couldn't let them see me in just a diaper and a shirt that only came down to my belly button. I spent the whole day playing some game's and coloring. Around 11:00 rolled around and I heard a knock at the door. I watched as my mom waked to the front door to answer it. I stayed way back hiding behind the big plant that was by the corner of the hall way. She opened the door and I saw a women about the same height as my mom. They started talking and shaking hand's. I was now becoming a bit more nervous. I saw the women hand a bag over to my mom and I saw a girl only in shoe's, a diaper, and a pink shirt that only came to her belly button.

"Jes- Jessica?" I said out loud.

"JON!" She shouted and came running up to me giving me a big hug.

Both our mom's laughed a little and her mom had to get going. I now knew that my mom had organized a play date with Jessica. We both walked into my room so I could show her everything. She was amazed by how my room looked. She even liked all the toys I had laying around.

"Wow, you're room is just like mine, except everything is pink."

"Everything? Even the crib?"

"Yeah, even the crib" she smiled.

I couldn't believe that even she had the same thing's in my room. We started to pay a few games for a while and were getting bored. We decided to play hid and seek for a little bit. I was it first and started to count. We counted up to 10 slowly so we could give each other a chance to find a really good spot to hid.

"Ready or not here I come." I shouted.

I tried my best to walk slow and quiet but my diaper was making to much noise. I thought I was hearing another diaper sound but it was only me. I first looked around my room and couldn't find her. I looked down the hallway and in every room. I even looked in the bathroom but knew not one of us would even be there to began with. I saw her shoe's sitting under the curtain that touched the ground. I quietly as I possible could sneaked up and puling the curtain away. There was nothing except for empty shoe's. I then decided to walk in the kitchen to see if she could be in there. I only saw my mom reading the paper and laughing at me a little.

"Have you seen Jessica walk through here?" I asked

"Now you know I can't tell where she's at." My mom said smiling at me.

I walked back in the front room to think for a bit. I walked around for a while and realized I had wet myself. It didn't bother me so I kept looking. I was then starting to think of all the hiding places I heard of in stories of kids who played hide and seek.

"The laundry basket in my room."

I ran upstairs and into my room. I ran right to my clothes hamper and started to pull clothes out. I heard a quiet giggle and I stopped and looked around and didn't see nothing. I kept digging and hit the bottom of it. Nothing was there. Looking at my crib I didn't remember seeing the big lump on it. Slowly climbing up into my crib I pulled the blanket away and I found her curled up in a ball smiling and laughing. It was now her turn and she started to count to 10 slowly. I started to think of all the best places I could hide at. Looking at my pile of stuff animals i thought that would be the best place to hid. Diving into the trying to no hurt myself, I got set for her to finish counting. It was really hard to keep a straight face with out laughing so hard. Jessica soon started to look for me. She looked all around my room and even came by my way. I stayed completely still not moving and not even trying to breath. She looked at all the stuff animals and looked right passed me. Jessica soon left the room and looked around the house. I decided to stay there for as long as I could. As I was sitting in the pile of stuff animals. i felt my diaper getting heavy. Feeling all around I had felt that I had wet more and messed myself really bad. It seem like it didn't want to stop but it did. Jessica came back in and i knew she could smell what I did and she knows that I was in my room. She walked back my way and i could tell the smell was getting stronger for her. She saw me and grabbed my nose softly. I looked and notice that she had also messed her diaper pretty bad. It was good timing because my mom came up to check on us. She saw that me both needed to be changed. Jessica was first to be changed and I was next. My mom told Jessica to go the bathroom and stay there. Once I was finished being changed, I also was taken to the bathroom. My mom started some bath water and told us that she was going to give us a bath since we stunk a little. She bought some bath toys for us to play with while she washed our hair. As I was sitting in the tub getting use to the water, I saw that my mom had also bought a new kind of shampoo. It said Johnson and Johnson's shampoo but I couldn't tell what else it said. The best thing about this shampoo was if it got in your eye's it didn't burn as bad as the other shampoo's. The bath was soon over with and we were diapered again. My mom got us ready for our nap which i also started to like the most during the days. My mom pulled the blanket over us and pulled the bars to the crib up. Hearing the click sound made Jessica jump a little since hers didn't make that sound. I saw my mom walk over to my stuff animals and pick up a stuff dog. She walked back over handing it to Jessica so she will be able to sleep better. My mom turned the lights off and left the door open a little bit. I turned over facing Jessica and I could see her smiling at me. My eye's closed soon after and i felt a soft kiss o my forehead. I opened my eye's to look at Jessica.

"Sorry, I for got to give you a kiss when I showed up." She said smiling and then closing her eye's

to be continued

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_jonny

part 17

I was sleeping soundly and breathing softly when i was awaken by screaming and yelling. I immediately stood up in my crib and was looking at my bedroom door holding m blanket close. The sounds have also woken Jessica up and she getting scared to.

"HE'S WHAT?!" I heard a man shot. The voice sounded familiar like I heard it some place before.

"Leave him alone." I heard my mom cry out.

The door flung open and there stood my dad in a very anger mood.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?!" He yelled at me and seeing Jessica in the crib.

I soon started to cry my eye's out and Jessica reached over and hugged me. I could my dad was very anger with this. But why is he here? I thought he moved far away when he left my mom when I was 3. It turns out he wanted to only see me for some reason. But when he saw the state I was in, he was not happy in the least. I was so scared that I wet and messed myself really bad and the smell filled the room.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU OR YOUR MOM!" My dad shoted and turning red.

He stormed out the house slamming the front door behind him. I herd the car peal out of the drive way and drove away. I was still crying the whole time and my mom walked over picking me up and trying to comfort me. She knew I had wet and messed badly when my dad was yelling at me. She toke me over to the changing table and changed me ever so carefully. She asked if Jessica was clean and dry and she said yes feeling her diaper. Once I was cleaned and changed my mom set me on the floor and I walked back over to my crib. I climbed back in to lay back down, holding my teddy bear close to me. I felt as Jessica wrapped her arm around me holding me close. They made me feel a little more better after what happened. Jessica had started to feel become like a sister to me and I loved it. I whipped away a finally tear and went to get up as well as Jessica. I hopped out of my crib since my mom didn't put it back up. My mom got use changed and it was a nice day outside. I asked my mom if Jessica and I could go outback and play. She said yes and got us changed into some more comfortable clothes. Jessica and I end up going outside only in shoe's, a diaper, and a shirt that didn't even pass our belly button. When we walked out back I was amazed at what I saw. My mom had also bought some other things for me. There was a see-saw, a fisher-price slide with things to climb on, a tiny jungle gym, and a few more things. Jessica and I had a great time playing around on the great toys. I was wondering why my mom was smiling the whole time as we were heading outside. There was a neighbor looking over at us who gave us a strange look but didn't seem to care. We were starting to get hungry and we headed inside to see if my mom had made us anything to snack on. Sure enough she had just finish making something. I ran up to her hugging her legs.

"Thank you for the toys outside mommy."

"Oh your welcome sweety. I'm glade you like them." My mom said setting the plates on the table.

My mom let me sit in a normal chair since Jessica was here. My mom had made us some apples, and celery that was cut up, with some carmel thing to dip it in. She also gave us some juice also to wash it down with. We slowly ate it and talking about our time that we had at camp. Jessica told me that when I introduce myself to her, she was really nervous and was about to cry. She continued to say when I told her that I also wore diapers, it made her feel so much better and not alone. Minute's later we finished up eating and went to watch TV for a while. My mom waked in minutes later and asked if we wanted to go to Toy's R Us to get a toy and maybe go to lunch. We both liked the idea got ready. My mom packed a bag for us which had our diapers, whips, and baby powder in it. She also packed a few clothes also just in case. Minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and Jessica and I got out of the car quickly and wanted to get inside fast. My mom told us to hold on and give her our hand. She held us by the hand walking in the the store. Jessica was about to take off running when my mom told her to calm down. Jessica had act like it was her first time being in here which turned out to be. We went to a small play area where my mom was at about 10 feet from us. Jessica and I were having fun playing with the car's, stuff animals, and other toys. I saw a man walking over and asked me how old I was.

"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." I said starting to get up as well as Jessica.

"Oh you must obey what your parents tell you." The tall man said.

I walked over to my mom and the man walked over to where my mom was at.

"I'm terribly sorry ma'am. Please let me introduce myself. My name is Brain and I was set to look for a few kids for a Goodnite commercial. Have you tried our product before?"

"Yes, I have bought them for my son and they were working great until my son woke up wet and with a wet bed."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well we have improved the Goodnite by fixing where there have been complaints about leaking and how noisy it is sometimes. Our number one goal for kids who wear Goodnite's is privacy. We hope that they are improved and are better then ever." The man said

My mom went on talking with the man and she also told him that I was also in diapers which was a little embarrassing. My mom had called Jessica's mom to see if she was ok with her daughter being in the commercial as well. Her mom was and the man was excited about it.

"Thank you so much ma'am. I have been all over and had found no one who wanted their kid's to be in it. Now here are the directions to where you have to be at. You can also give the directions to your friend for her daughter. There will be a few line's they will have to say but they are simple. You guy's will also be given something for a year's worth of Goodnite's. You just have to show them the card and they will take care of everything. There will also be some cash as well. You and your friend's daughter will get $2,000 for participating in our commercial."

"Oh my god thank you so much sir." My mom said shaking his hand.

Jessica and I were excited but at the same time a little nervous. We were wondering what it's going to be like at the place for the commercial. My mom let us pick a little something out. I picked another stuff animal and Jessica picked a soft doll. I started to walk around think my mo was still next to me. I soon notice she wasn't. I was getting a little scared and as about to cry. I felt my diaper getting wet and then I end up messing myself. It was really notciable and some parent saw me and made a mean comment.

"Shouldn't you be potty trained at your age?"

I just stood there and started to cry. My mom heard me and came running. She saw the women and asked her what did she say to me.

"Shouldn't he be potty trained at his age? The kid must be at least 7 years old."

"Well he is 7 years old thank you very much. And for your information he has a bladder problem and can't control his bowls. I would appreciate if you would mind your own business and leave my son alone. How about next time asking him if he needs helping finding his mom." My mom said almost yelling at the women.

Mom had Jessica by her hand and we walked over to the restroom and to the changing table.My mom changed me and saw that I was really upset about what happened and this was the second time that it did. After I was changed she picked me up and held me in her arms rocking me gently. She placed me down and saw that Jessica also needed to be changed. We were changed into different clothes because the one's we had on before smelled a little.

"Are you guy's ready for lunch?"

"Yeah we are." We said at the same time.

My mom had called Jessica's mom and agreed to meet us at McDonald's. My mom ordered our food and we started to eat. Minutes later we saw Jessica's mom walk in and sat at the table. My mom gave her directions to the building for the commercial and she seemed excited about the whole thing.

"You know I've never tried Goodnite's for Jess. Are they any good?"

"Jon has had no problems with them even when he went to camp. Until he woke up from sleeping. His Goodnite wasn't wet to bad but it did leak a little. I talked to the man who worked for the company and he said that they have improved them in some ways." My mom said after taking a drink from her cup.

After a while we went back to my house so Jessica's mom could get her daughter's things. Jessica gave me a hug and didn't want to let go. She finally did but giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Night time came fast and it was my bed time. I got changed in to my footed pj's but stayed in the diaper. My mom decided to see how well it would instead of the Goodnite. She read me a story but I didn't hear the whole thing because I end up falling asleep. I held my teddy bear close to me and I felt my mom pull the blanket up to my chin. She gently kissed me on the forehead and pulled the bars to the crib up. I heard a faint click sound but I was already out cold. I had a big day tomorrow as well as Jessica. I couldn't help but wonder what it was going to be like.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 18

I woke up soaked that morning and was very uncomfortable. I started to cry a little and my mom came running in. She saw how bad my diaper was wet and was hoping that these Goodnites held more then the old one's My mom thought putting me in my Pampers for bed time would work better, and I guess that shows it didn't work to well. She got me changed and gave me a quick bath. My mom also remembered that I had to wear one of the Goodnite's to the studio for some reason I guess it was to do a before and after thing. I got into one and was wondering how the new one's were going to feel. This was going to be the first time I was going to be wearing a Goodnite out in public. We were about to leave when my mom almost for got to pack some extra Goodnite's just in case. We got in the car and drove off to the studio where we would be meting Jessica and her mom at. About 10 minutes later we arrived at the studio building and Jessica came running when she saw me.

"JONNY!" She shouted, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

My mom and her mom talked for a bit and we headed inside. As we were walking inside, Jessica and I were getting more and more nervous. We meet the director and he was really nice to us. He told me and Jessica what we will have to do and we were ok with it. I was surprised that our mom's were also going to be in it as well. I was a little shocked when we were told that we had to drink some juice so that we will wet when we had to. It was going to be another half hour before the shot and for the water to take it's course. Jessica and I watched a little TV while we drank our juice. I drank way to much as did Jessica. I told Jessica that for once I could feel the need to pee and she said the same. We told the director that we were ready to start and he said ok. He showed the line's to us and to our mom's which seem pretty easy. The scene is to be set as me and Jessica waking up to a leaking wet Goodnite and we are to call for our mom's.

"Ready? Action." The director yelled.

I was laying in the bed and tossing and turning. In another camera shot Jessica was doing the same thing. I sat up in the bed and cried for my mom.

"Mom, I- I think my Goodnite leaked." I said adding some tears hoping the director wouldn't be mad.

In the other camera shot Jessica sat up in her bed crying and calling for her mom.

"Mom! I think my bed is wet."

Our mom's enter in and came to our bedside.

"Oh dear, I think we need to try something different

"CUT!" The director shouted.

He told me and Jessica that we did really good and it was time for us to get cleaned up and into the new Gooodnites. I was wondering how these were going to feel. They gave us the new and improved Goodnite and showed us where our moms came help us change. I saw they had a new design on it and it felt a little more thicker. I stepped into it and felt a different feeling. I couldn't hear the crinkle sound when I went to walk. Jessica felt the same thing.

"Ok, lets get ready for the next scene." The director said.

Jessica and I got where we needed to be at and got ready.

"And action."

It showed me pulling up the new Goodnite and there was a narrator that came over.

"For 5-7 million kids who we the bed, there are Goodnites. Now with improved leak guards and less noticeable. For protection where boys need it most and for girls where they need it most."

Shows the shot of me and Jessica and half waist wearing the Goodnite.

"Because good nites mean good mornings."

"And cut." The director said.

He told what a good job me and Jessica did. He even said adding the tears was a good idea that he never thought of. Our mom's came to talk to the director and he explained to them about everything else they promised us. The card for free purchase of any Goodnite's was given to us right there and the check for what we did will come in the mail. The director said that if we had any other questions to give them a call. My mom asked when the commercial was going to be aired and he said it will be on TV on Friday. It was only Wednesday so we didn't have to wait long for it. We left the studio and getting ready to head home. Jessica's mom asked if there was any way that Jessica could come over to my house for a while because her mom has somethings to take care of. My mom said that it was no problem and Jessica's mom handed my mom her diaper bag and Jessica got in the car and sat next to me holding my hand. I was only 7 years old and i don't think we will be together until we are 18. There was something else I notice. Summer was just about over and pretty soon school will be starting again.

"Hey mom, um school is starting soon and I was wondering if I would have to be going back instead of home schooling."

"I don't know yet hun. If you want to go back to school, then you will have to wear diapers to school."

I was nervous about the idea. Jessica told me that she was going to go back to school after being home schooled. That calmed me down some but I was nervous about what the other kids would say if hey found out that I wore diapers. It was a hard choice I had to make and I end up wetting not noticing it. I felt the front of it and could barly feel anything. These are better then the old one's and hold more. I just wanted to see how much they can hold when we got home. We were given a pack of the new Goodnites when we left the studio so I was able to wear them to bed again. Once we got home I asked my mom if I could have some juice she said yes and I was able to get me a big glass.

"Uh Jon, that's a pretty big glass don't you think?" Jessica asked.

"I know, I just want t see how much these goodnites can hold when i wet them."

"Oh ok, I might want to do that also so I know what to expect." Jessica said smiling.

We each got a big glass of juice and drank it all down to the small drop. We toke off up to my room to play for a while. After a while of playing hide and seek, coloring, and playing with stuff animals, we decided to lay in my crib and take a small nap. I fell asleep first then Jessica did minutes later. I breathed softly but I could hear Jessica snoring a little but it didn't bother me. I laughed a little and went back to sleep. I opened my eye's a little and saw the clock said 6:00. My mom walked in woke us up for dinner. She picked us up and carried us down stairs. Jessica's lite up when she saw two high chairs in the kitchen. She even smiled and couldn't wait to sit in it. Our dinner was already on our plate's and we started to eat. Jessica and I had more juice which we knew was going to add more to the wetting. Jessica's mom called and said that she will have to stay the night if it was not to much trouble. My mom said it wasn't and came back in the kitchen. Dinner was over and it was time for me and Jessica to go to bed. At this time I'm surprised were not wet at all. My mom got me dressed and ready for bed and gave Jessica one of my footed pj's to sleep in. We fell back asleep in no time. I heard the sound of the click as my mom pulled the bars up and Jessica didn't even move since she was already sleeping. As i was laying in bed, I forgot that I was a little wet and didn't tell my mom about it. I felt a little bad but this was my chance to see how much the new Goodnites can hold. I closed my eye's and slowly fell asleep with Jessica's arm across my chest

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 19

I woke up in the morning hearing Jessica snoring and i felt that i was wet. I unzipped the front of my footed pj bottoms and reached my hand inside. It was soaked and bulging. The front front of the Goodnite had to of gotten bigger by an inch. I looked over at Jessica who was sound asleep still. I looked at the bottom of her pj's and I could tell just by looking that she was very soaked as well. I felt a little wetness around my bottom. I put my hand back in my pj's and felt around my bottom. It was also soaked and bulging bad. I looked at the Goodnite and was amazed of how dark it had look and how big it had gotten over night. I was starting to hear foot steps coming and I quickly zipped up my pj's and pretended that I was sleeping. My mom walked it and went to pick me up. I could hear her struggling a little bit since My Goodnite had weigh a lot from soaking it over night. She laid me on the changing table and started to unzip my footed pj's. By this time Jessica had woken up crying and I know for what reason.

"Aw, you ok Jess?" My mom asked in a quiet voice.

"No *sniff* I'm really wet."

"Ok, once I'm done changing Jon I will change you."

"Ok *sniff*." Jessica said whipping some tears away.

My mom was amazed how much better the new Goodnites held for wetting. I could of gone all day wetting and maybe not leak. But there was the chance of getting a rash. After getting the soaked Goodnite off it felt good for my legs and groan area to be able to breath. I got diapered up and helped down on the floor. My mom went to walk over to pick up Jessica when she bent over holding her waist. I knew what was happening now and so did my mom. A faint smell started to fill the room and Jessica started to cry a little. My mom picked her up and sat her on the floor. She first toke off my footed pj bottoms that she let Jessica wear exposing her very messy Goodnite. The Goodnite she had on had to weigh about 3-4 pounds. The back of it was really bulging out now. She was happy to get out of the messy Goodnite and into a diaper. Jessica and I went down stairs only in a shirt and a diaper for breakfast. My mom had made us some oatmeal which was a first for me. It tasted a little funny at first but it was good after it was all gone. I sat in my high chair finishing up my milk when i heard the phone rang and saw my mom run to the phone. The conversation sounded a little funny and heard my mom say something about him maybe not liking that. I don't remember the whole thing and just didn't worry about it. My mom walked back in the kitchen and asked me if I wanted to go shopping for some clothes. I said yeah and was wondering what was going on. Before we left I asked my mom if I could just wear my shirt, shoe's, and my diaper. She gave me a funny look but said yeah and it was funny that Jessica wanted to do the same. My backed a pair of shorts for me and Jessica just in case the people at the store give us a hard time. Sitting in the car in only a diaper, shoes and a shirt felt kind of funny but I started to enjoy it. We pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot and I was getting a little nervous about what will happen when Jessica and I walked in the store. I stood close holding my mom's hand and Jessica was holding my mom's other hand. The store greeter was really nice and just smiled at Jessica and me and we smiled back. I was surprised she didn't say anything as we walked in. My mom continued walking holding our hands and got a shopping cart.

"I want the cart seat!" Jessica said a little to loud.

My mom laughed a little and said ok and st her in the seat. She placed me in the bigger part of the cart and my mom started to push the cart. There was some people who gave us weird looks and some of the employee's who smiled and waved to us. We smiled and waved back at them giggling. My mom first went to the diaper aisle to buy me more diaper's. I was a little confused that she didn't pick up a pack of Goodnite's.

"Mommy? How come you didn't get Goodnite's?" I said in a baby voice so no one will think of anything.

"Well honey I think it's best we just buy diapers from now on to save some money." My mom said in a comforting voice.

"Ok mommy."

We then made our way to the toddler clothes and my mom started to look around. She saw a few outfits and even some for Jessica. Now I was really getting confused but couldn't find the words to ask my mom what was going on. She toke us to the fitting rooms and toke us into the room. She helped me into the clothes she picked out for me and loved how it looked. I looked in the mirror and could see how much my diaper sticks out. I walked around and could see how much i waddled when ever I walked. My mom loved the clothes and was going to get them. She then helped in to the clothes she picked out for Jessica which was a dress and her diaper showed about an inch or two. Jessica looked in the mirror and loved it not caring how much her diaper was showing. We made our way back to our cart and to the check out counter. The cashier seemed a bit annoyed while we checked out. Jessica and I smiled at her to see if she would be she gave us a mean look.

"Stupid little diaper brat kids" The cashier said mumbling.

"Excuse me? What was that?" My mom said out loud

"You heard me. Stupid little diaper brat kids. Do you know how sick I am of seeing little kids coming in here only wearing a shirt, shoes and a diaper? Is it really that hard to put a pair of shorts or pants on your kids when you leave your house?" The chaser said meanly

Jessica and I started to cry and my mom had had enough. She got all of our items we bought and made her way to the front desk to speak with a manager.

"Yes may I speak with a manager please?" My mom asked at the young girl behind the counter.

"Yes you can, please hold on for one second."

The young girl who had to be about 17 or 18 went to walk away to find a manager and walked back to pick up the phone.

"Any manager available please come to the front desk, thank you."

"About how long do you think it will take?" My mom asked

"It should be about 2 or 3 minutes." The girl said smiling at Jessica and me.

Jessica smiled more now and and I did to.

"Aren't you a cute little girl." The girl behind the desk said smiling at Jessica.

Jessica giggled a little and was smiling more. She turned towards at me and smiled also.

"Aw, and this must be your son?"

"Yeah he is." My mom said smiling and rubbing my hair.

"I use to work at a daycare when I was 16 but it soon closed because we weren't having many kids coming to our place."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You know, I've been trying to find a baby sitter for some quite time now. I finally got a job but with how much a day care will cost, I don't think I will able to afford it. I can give you my number if you interested in baby sitting for my son and his friend." My mom said pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Oh my God I will love that so much." The girl said starting to smile.

My mom wrote down her phone number and other information when a tall man walked up behind the counter.

"Hello, my name is Adam and how may I help you." He said smiling at Jessica and me.

My mom told Adam what happened and he understood everything about it. He said that he has had problems with that employee for week's now and that he's had enough of it. He told us that actions will be taken and how she might end up losing her job. She has had many complaints against her and this was by far the meanest one Adam told us. He thanked us for bringing it to our attention and the young girl thanked my mom again for the chance to watch us. By the time we left the front desk I didn't realize that Jessica and I had messed ourselves during this whole the whole issue. The employee's must of been nice about it. My mom toke us int the bathroom to change us and I let Jessica be the first to get changed since she was sitting in her own mess for a while. There was a big bulge in the back of my diaper which felt a little uncomfortable. Jessica was all done getting changed and I was next to be changed. It felt really good to get out of the sagging diaper and into a fresh one. The whole time while I was being changed I wanted to ask my mom what the clothes were for but didn't bother with it. I was all done and had a fresh diaper on and started to run out of the bathroom. I ran into a tall teen boy by accident and end up falling on my butt. He was nice enough to stop to make sure I was ok helping me up and my mom thanked him and smiled at me and Jessica and started to walk on his way. My mom told us that we be heading back home as soon as we left the parking lot and how there might be a surprise for us when we got home. I think I knew what it was but I couldn't figure it out or remember it. I guess I had to wait until we got home to find out.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 20

We arrived home minutes later and my mom told us we could go to my room and play until she came for us. I walked up to my room with Jessica behind me. She closed the door and started to cry. I knew she was still upset with what the women at the store said. I was sitting on my little chair and I held my arms open offering her a hug and she walked over and sat on my lap hugging me. She sat there for a good 5-10 minutes not wanting to get up. At one point I felt a damp spot on her diaper forming but didn't think nothing of it. Soon her diaper was soaked after that and she turned red. I kissed her on the forehead comforting her to let her know that it was ok. She didn't feel like bugging my mom with what ever it was she was doing so she stayed in her soaked diaper. We started to color in some of my coloring books and I was just about finished coloring when I felt my diaper getting wetter and wetter. By the time I was done, my diaper was more wet then Jessica's. Wet diapers didn't bug us much, it was just messy diapers. We went back to coloring and soon got tired. It had been a while since my mom told us to go up to our room. Jessica just wanted to take a nap so we both did and getting into the crib was easy but with a soaking wet diaper it wasn't. We both finally got into the crib and I pulled the wall up closing us in. The sounds of the birds chirping outside put us to sleep. Around 3:00 we woke up and notice that the blanket had been tosses over us and wondered if we had been changed in our sleep. We weren't and to me it seemed odd that my mom didn't change us. Laying in bed before I fell a sleep I would always try to see how my mom closed the crib wall and open it. I slowly started to learn how and was able to open it with her help.

"Jonny, my tummy hurts." Jessica send holding her tummy

"What's wrong? Did you eat something else that may have hurt it?" I said rubbing her head.

"I don't know I-" Jessica soon stopped talking and bent over holding her tummy.

I watched as her diaper started to get bigger in the back. I knew her diaper was heavy from wetting it. I can't believe how much it weighs now.

"I don't know if I'm done or not." Jessica said with a red face.

"Let me see." I said walking over and put a small bit of pressure on her lower stomach.

"Owww." Jessica said as she started to mess more

I put my hand on the bottom of her diaper so I could feel the diaper getting bigger. It felt kind of great feeling the diaper getting bigger and bigger. She rubbed the back of her diaper feeling the enormous bulge in her diaper then turned and looked at me.

"Ok no it's your turn." She said with a smile.

"But I don't have to-" Before i could say anything else my diaper also started to get heavy.

Jessica stood there watching my diaper starting to sag more and more. She placed her hand on the bottom of my diaper and my lower stomach pushing a little harder then I did.'

"Oh God!" I said trying not to yell."

"Wow, you sure messed more then me."

I thought I was never going to stop. It was extremely hard to walk and the diaper I had on was by far the heaviest. We heard footsteps coming and my mom walked in. She looked at us stunned to see how full our diapers were.

"Oh my, you guys are going to need a bath after I change you." My mom said trying to pick me up.

I saw that she struggled a little because of how heavy my diaper was. It had to weigh about 3-4 pounds. The air hitting my skin felt so good and couldn't wait to get a bath. Jessica was changed next and we were taken in the bathroom. My mom put in some bubbles which was a first but it was also fun. We were cleaned up extra well this time and was starting to wonder what was going on. My mom then said that we had a choice. To either wear a diaper, shoes, and shirt all day or wear clothes covering our diaper. She said either way it wont matter. We both decided to wear clothes and she got us dressed in the clothes she got at Wal-Mart. Once we were dressed we walked down stairs and saw party streamer's, balloons, a big cake, and a big banner that said, "HAPPY BIRTH DAY JON AND JESSICA". Then it hit us, how could we for get our own birthday. We were enjoying being in diapers and playing in games to. Before we knew it people started to arrive and some I don't remember seeing.

"Hows baby Jonny?" My cousin who was a year older said making fun of me.

"Zac! You better be nice or you will be punished." His mom said yelling at him

"Oooh what will happen?" Zac said as was afraid of nothing.

"You don't want to know. If I found out that you are treating him and his friend disrespectfully, you will be punished." His mom said pointing a finger at him.

I could tell Zac wasn't afraid and the whole time he was there he gave me evil smile's. I wondered who else knows that I'm back in diapers. It didn't bother me much, just when people made a big deal about it like my grandparents who kept telling my mom I should try using the potty. My mom tried to explain it to them how I can't but they don't get it. Everyone was at the party and my mom and Jessica's mom decided it was time for cake. The bought the cake out with candle's lite on it and sat it in front of Jessica and me.

"Aww, what are the babies gonna wish for?" Zac said in a mean tone.

"That's it, Zac come with me!" His mom said grabbing him by the hand and walking over to my mom.

I didn't hear what they said because all I heard was whispering. I saw Zac's mom drag him up the stairs and saw that he was afraid now. The lights were turned off and everyone started to singing to us and I couldn't help but to smile. Jessica and I blew out the candles and the lights were turned back on. As soon as the lights came on we saw Zac walking back in the room only in a shirt and a...... Diaper? I couldn't believe. I never thought his mo would do something like that. All my other cousin's were really nice to me and Jessica and were supportive with what we were going through. About an hour and a half into the party Zac started to make his way to the stairs but his mom caught him.

"Zac, where are you going?"

"To the bath room." He said placing one foot on the step.

"No, come here." His mom said wiggling her finger towards her.

"But why I have to go bad."

"I don't care, come over here now." His mom said starting to get angry.

"Mom I have to go to the bathroom." Zac said walking over to his mom.

"What are you wearing?"

"What do you mean? A shirt."

"What are you wearing besides the shirt?"

"A diaper."

"Why do you think you are wearing a diaper?"

"I don't know." Zac said turning around starting to walk to the stairs.

"NO YOU DON'T, GET OVER HERE NOW!" His mom yelled out.

"Mom, I'm not gonna pee in a diaper." Zac said starting to cry a little.

"Tough, now you can see what Jon and Jessica have to go through." Zac's mom said holding him by the wrist.

Zac tried to pull back to free himself but it was no good. He tried several more times and he started to feel myself peeing in the diaper. Everyone tried not to pay attention to it and continued with what they were doing. Zac started to cry right there and siad he was sorry for making fun of us. Jessica and I accepted his apology but are still mad at him about it. It was then time for presents and Jessica wanted hers first. She tore apart the wrapping paper and saw t was toy dolls and she loved them. I opened my gift up from my mom and it was a bunch of little goodies. Things from coloring book's, Lego's, some board games and more. Jessica got a few more gifts that she loved and started hugging everyone who gave them to her. The party was soon over and everyone started to give us hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Jessica also had to go home but she gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips before she left. Most people helped and cleaned up so it will be less work for my mom. It was around 7:00 and it was getting close to my bedtime. My mom helped me upstairs and before she could change me i messed myself again but not so bad. I must of ate to much food and drank to much juice. While my mom was changing me something hit me about the Goodnite's

"Mommy, you said that it was getting expensive to buy Goodnite's right?"

"That's right sweety." My mom said tossing my dirty diaper in the pale.

"But what about that card thta man gave you for free Goodnite's?"

"Oh dear that's right. I had for gotten all about that. Come to think of it, these Pamper's don't work to well at night. Let me see if you have any Goodnite's left."

My mom walked to my dresser draw to see if I had any Goodnite's and I did. It was the newer one's that I wore in the commercial. I was able to get in it on my own but my mom helped me with my pj's. She laid me in my crib and tucked me in.

"I hope you and Jessica had a great birthday hunny. I also hope you liked what you got." My mom said kissing my on the forehead and then closing he crib up.

The last thing i remember that night was cuddling with my teddy bear and my mom turning off the lights then closing the door. It was by far the best birthday party I could ever remember.

to be continued

Wow! I love your story. I can remember when so-called well meaning relatives kept saying that I should be potty trained despite my health problems. It got to the point that my mom was so sick and tired of hearing the grief that she got my medical records and forced every relative who ever made that statement to look at them so they could get it through their thick skulls. Nothing was ever said after that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

part 21

As the days went by being diapered started to become more and more comfortable. School was right around the corner and my mom asked me about going to school. She said that Jessica would also be going to school so I thought why not and give it a try. I was nervous about it fearing that I would be made fun of for wearing diapers. Jessica had the same fear also when she came over with her mom. Both our moms sat down looking up schools seeing what will be the best for us. Their were some schools that seemed good but sounded to stuck up. My mom finally found a school that sound great. The school says that it will help us with home work, projects, and pass the grade we are in. My mom called the school and talked to them for a while. She was saying how that I haven't been in school for a while for my problem and they were understanding My mom also talked about Jessica and how she has the same problem. The main question my mom was wondering is who was going to change us when we needed to. They said they would have to find out and get back to my mom as soon as possible. She hung up the phone and called for me to come in the kitchen. I came running in only wearing a shirt and a diaper.

"Do you want to go school shopping Jon?"

"Yes!" I said jumping up and down.

Jessica also wanted to go so her mom said yes since she had to take of some things. I was wet as well as Jessica so we were changed and off to Wal-Mart we went. We pulled into the parking lot and walked in the store were the same store greeter who was there a week ago. She smiled and said hello to us. Jessica and I went running to where the folders and binders where at. I was looking at the many different folders not paying attention to what was going on. I soon looked up and realized I was alone. I looked around each corner, each aisle, and other places and I couldn't find my mom or Jessica. I started to panic and crying running around tyring to find my mom. I went to the toy section thinking that's where my mom would be since I love toy's, stuff bears, and such. I still didn't see her and ran around a corner running into someone. I fell flat on my butt still crying and looking up. It was the same teen boy who I ran into running out of the bathroom here.

"Aw you ok buddy?" He said helping me up to my feet.

"No." I said sniffling looking down at the ground.

"What's wrong? Did you get separated from your mom?"

"Yeah, I can't find her any where."

"Ok, do you want me to help you find her?"

"Please I said looking at him."

"Ok bud lets see if we can find your mom."

He picked me up in the side of his arms. It seemed like he knew how to carry someone my size before. We first looked in the toy section even in the girls toys since I told him I was also with a friend who was a girl. There was no luck there and we went to the school supply and looked around. Still no luck and I started to feel a small wet spot starting to form. I started to cry more now and he looked down where a small wet spot was forming. I couldn't believe I had wet again. I must of wet heavy cause it went through the diaper getting my pants a little wet. He said it was ok and it was nothing to worry about. I said she also might be in the diaper section and we went over there. We walked over to where the diapers were at and he saw a women who I had described to him that looks like my mom. The women was taking to a employee and she seemed to be upset and crying.

"Excuse me ma'am but is this your son?"

"Oh my God! Thank you so much I have been looking all over for him. Where did you find him?" My mom said holding me close.

"Anytime, I saw him by the toys. He kind of ran into me and fell down. I asked him what was wrong and he told me. I just decided to help him out."

"Well thank you again young man."

I reached out wanting to give him another hug and he let me. My mom was happy there are teens like him even thought he looked like someone who would be a trouble maker. He wore these baggy pants with what looked like chains on them and a black hoody. Since we were at the diaper section my mom picked up some diapers and Goodnites. We went back to the school supply section to look around more and to pick up a few more things that I liked and wanted. We went to check out and it was the same girl at the customer service desk.

"Wow, your up here now?" My mom asked

"Yeah, the women who was here was the women who made the mean comments to your sweet little son and also his friend." The girl said rubbing my and Jessica's head.

"Oh that reminds me. My son will be starting school soon and there will be days where i won't be at home and I was wondering if you would be interested in babysitting him."

"Oh I would love to. I've been looking for something to do to help me with my carea in nursing school."

My mom gave her all the information and our address. We checked out and my mom showed her the card for the free Goodnites. The girl accepted it and got everything bagged up. She thanked my mom again and went on our way home. The whole time I wondered when the girl would be watching me for the first time and I wouldn't have to wait long since she would be watching me tomorrow

to be continued

part 12 (Thursday)

We all woke up at the same time which was first. The first thing I did was checked to see how wet I was. I felt the fist Goodnite and it was pretty dry so I toke it off and put it back in my dresser. But to my surprise i had wet through to the second Goodnite as did Jake and Dan. I was the wettest of all and felt like i had 3 pounds around my waist. A few minutes later Brittany came into change us. She saw that we all had on two Goodnites instead of one. Both Jake and Dan toke off the thrid dry one and put it back. She saw that they did come i handy.

"You guys must of thought you were going to wet a lot last night huh?"

"Yeah we must have." I said as I was being changed. I didn't want to tell her about the bet we had.

"So what are we doing today?" Jake asked

"Uh, swimming contest?" Dan said looking at the paper.

"Oh that's right. I completely forgot that was today. Are you two ok staying wet for a little bit. I have to go get something" Brittany said.

"Yeah we will be ok." Jake and Dan said.

We wondered what she was going to go get. It was bugging us when she was gone for about 10 minutes. She finally came back.

"Sorry I toke so long guys." Brittany said setting a bag down.

"What's in the bag?" I asked pulling on my swimming trunks.

"Oh I was going to ask you to lay back down so I could take your diaper off and put this on you."

It was one of the those swim diapers for when babies and little kids to use when they go swimming.

"These will be better for you guys to use. Instead of your diaper swelling up so much water this won't." Brittany said putting one on Jake.

She changed Dan next then put on me. They felt pretty comfy and didn't make a crinkle sound when we walked. We went off to breakfast and we all agreed to eat small since we didn't want to have a accident while we were swimming even though we had diapers on, we didn't know how well these would hold. After breakfast we went back to our cabin and planed on who will swim first and how we were going to be doing this. The time finally came and we walked down to the swimming pool. And lucky us it was teams of 3. The rules were each person had to go down at the end, and come back. It was going to be like the kickball tournament mostly and the last team to finish would be out. There was 5 teams and we knew we were going to be tried. But there was also another team of 5. We did great for the first 2 races and came in first each time. There was three races to go and I was getting a little tired. The next race we came in second but almost didn't make it to the finally two. We were aloud a longer break this time since it was the final two. The Director made and announcement while we were resting

"Ok, I know some of you boy's are tired but here's the deal. There are two races left. The winner of the last two races will win a trophy. But, if the final two teams who won still have energy in them will have another race. The only way that will happen is if both teams agree on it." Katie the head director said.

I was so excited that I cold win another trophy to show my mom. I already one but I would love to win another one. Everyone was ready to start the final race and we toke our places. We heard the counselor told us to get ready and then go. Jake was the first one in and off to a good lead and even when he came back. Dan dove in and was tied next to another kid swimming as hard as he could and even seeing him coming he looked tired. As soon as his hand touched the deck of the pool, i dove in and tyring to pace myself. I tried all i could to not look at the side of me. I touched the other side of the pool then coming back I knew i was tied up with another kid. It was getting close to the end of the pool and I could see a counselor on the side of the pool with one of those really old cameras. It was going to be a photo finish and I heard Dan and Jake cheering for me and it made move a little more faster. I touched my hand on the pool deck and I saw the counselor walking over trying to get the picture to clear up. She looked at it really close which seem like forever. She then announced that our team won and both Jake and Dan jumped in the pool celebrating. We talked with the other team that had won their race and we both agreed to not have another race on the count of how tired we were. We walked back to our cabin almost passing out in our beds. I fell asleep on my bed after i toke off my swimming trunks which i don't remember doing. I do remember hearing voices and remember hearing Brittany's voice as well as Jake's and Dan's. They told Brittany that i was out cold and I remember her changing me very careful trying not to wake me up. I was cleaned up and I could feel her tucking me in my bed. I also remember only wearing a shirt and just a diaper as I slept until dinner. I woke up around 5:00 and seeing Jake and Dan laying in bed reading books.

"Well look who's up." Dan said looking away from his book.

"Hey." I said trying to get out of bed.

"You were out cold and snoring loud." Jake said smiling

"I didn't even hear myself." I said rubbing my eye's

It was almost dinner time and I got ready. I for got I had feel asleep with only a diaper and a shirt on. I looked for a pair of jeans and Brittany walked in to check on us. She saw me trying to get my shorts on but knew I could get it on my own. She asked if any of us were wet and we said no. I was wet but for some reason didn't want to be changed. I started to enjoy being in a wet diaper. I didn't eat much sine I was still tired and I was about to fall asleep in my food in front of me. Dinner was over we walked back to our cabin and I stopped for a second and i though I had to sneeze or cough. I end up doing both and I also notice that I had messed myself. It was a pretty bad mess also since I stood there for a while. I could feel my diaper getting heavy and starting to sag. I quickly walked to my cabin and saw that Brittany was there and she knew i needed to be changed badly. She puled my shorts down and could see how bad my diaper was. She toke off my dirty diaper and let me go take a bath which felt great. Once i got out, I put on one of my Goodnite's on and one of my night time shirts. I climbed into bed and held my teddy bear close to me and falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I drifted off to sleeping wondering what tomorrow would be like.

to be continued

Does it turn out Britney does also wear diapers or her daughter?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

NOTE: this story is NOT real. none of it toke place or happened. the people in the story have been made up

part 22

I woke up when my mom came in to change me and told me what was going to happen today. I was a little nervous about it since I wasn't use to being watched or changed by anyone who I don't know. The only person I came close to knowing was Brittany from camp who changed me and my friends. My mom sad that she will be gone just about all day and how she wont be home till about 8:00. I was really scared now. I haven't been away from my mom at home for so long. I mean yeah I went to camp for a week but this was different. But what made me laugh was that the girl watching me was named Jessica and my friend was also named Jessica. It was a little strange to me but I didn't worry about it. I had breakfast and waited until Jessica came over to watch me. I was watching Blue's Clue's just sitting in a shirt and a diaper laying on the couch when I heard the doorbell rang. I got up slowly and walked with my mom hiding behind her. When she opened the door it was Jessica and I saw she had a backpack but didn't ask questions.

"Hey its nice to see you again." Jessica said smiling

"It's nice to see you to." My mom said welcoming Jessica in the house.

"So is there anything else I should know?"

"Oh yes, thank you for asking. Here is a list of things Jon likes to do, things he likes to eat, food's he doesn't like, a list of numbers where I can be reached at, the family doctor number, and a few more things. Now I will show you where his room is at." My mom said walking Jessica up to my room.

I was nervous about what Jessica was going to say about a 7 year old still sleeping in a crib. She didn't say nothing but she did smile when she looked at me. My mom also said that I will need a nap in the afternoon and I was grumpy about that. Then again I'm always grumpy about having to get a nap but it seemed to help. My mom also said that my friend Jessica might also be coming over as well and Jess was ok with that. I called her Jess so she wouldn't be confused with my friend Jessica. They talked for about an hour more and my mom had to leave. I started to cry and my mom picked me up and healed me.

"Sh sh, it's ok hun. I will be home later tonight. Jess will take real good care of you."

I whipped some tears away as my mom handed me over to Jess. She healed me in her arms and walked outside and watched as my mom got in her car and drove off. I laid my head on Jess's shoulder and cried a bit more. She rocked me in her arms as she carried me in the house sitting on the couch. She asked me what I wanted to do and i said "t.v." in a babyish voice. She laughed and fliped through the channels to see what was good on. Since it was the weekday there was some kiddie shows on like Blue's Clue's, Dora the Explore, and a few other shows. I sat on the ground with a coloring book at a small coffee table. It was funny to see Jess coloring also as if she was still a kid at heart. I heard a small crinkle sound and thought it was me but i was sitting completely still while Jess went to reach over the table to get the remote. I was she was a little red and she turned up the volume up some.

"You ok Jess?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, I just have to use the bathroom. I will be right back. You going to be ok?"

"Yeah I will." I said starting to coloring more.

What caught my eye at the last second was Jess carrying the backpack she bough with her up the stairs with her. I was starting to wonder something but didn't try to believe it. I finished the page i was on and started a new one. I heard Jess walk down the stairs and set the backpack down and sat down next to me finishing her page of coloring. I started to sniff since I was smelling something and i remember that smell. It was baby powder.

To be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 23

I tried to not let the smell of the baby powder bother me but it was on my mind the whole time watching t.v. and coloring. Jess and I showed each other our pictures we colored and laughed. I started to enjoy having a baby sister who was as nice as Jess. It was around 11:30 and I was feeling comfortable and Jess came to check me. She saw that I was pretty wet and carried me up to my room to change me. I could hear a crinkle sound even more now and I saw a look on Jess that looked like she was embarrassed about something. She placed me on the changing table and started to look for my diapers.

"Huh, I don't see your diaper's any where." Jess said looking under the table.

"You can put me in a Goodnite." I said looking to my side of where Jess was at.

"Sorry but your mom said you can only wear those at night or on long trips."

"Ok, maybe I have a new pack of diapers in my closet."

"Really? Ok I will go see."

Jess said it in a way that she sounded scared. I saw her walking over to my closet that was across the room. I sat up a little bit to see what she was doing. As she walked across the room I saw a big bulge at the bottom of her pants and heard a crinkle sound again. I saw Jess feeling the back of her pants. I then knew what she was hiding. She's wearing diapers also. I saw her bend over looking around and she found a new pack of pampers and bought them over. She changed me gently trying not to tickle me. As she was changing me I asked her a question that came out and I didn't know until I finished the question.

"Jess do you wear diapers?" I covered my mouth stunned about what I just asked.

I saw Jess look down as she still changed me. I thought I had hurt her feelings but I didn't She looked up smiling saying yes. She continued to tell me how she has had a weak bladder even since she was young and still has the same problem. I was finished getting changed and she sat me on the floor as she cleaned everything up.

"Dose my mom know you wear diapers?" I asked as she placed me in my crib for my nap.

"Uh no. I for got to tell her and I was nervous about what she was going to say."

Jess read me a story before I fell asleep and I was out cold in the middle of it. I tossed and turned a little bit and was woken up by a soft voice that I can never for get. I slowly opened my eye's trying to focus my vision as it was still very blurry. I got my vision focused and I saw a small girl in a pink shirt, a diaper, and she was sitting on her knees smiling.

"About time you woke up sleepy head." Jessica said looking at me.

"When did you get here?" I asked sitting up.

"A about a half ago. I asked Jess if I could just sit in your crib until you woke up and she was ok with it."

Jess walked in and saw that I was up. She checked to see if I was wet and I wasn't, but Jessica was. Jess placed Jessica on the changing table and started to talk to me about something she had planed.

"How would you two like to have some fun this afternoon?" Jess said smiling.

"Sure, what do you have planed?" I asked

"I want it to be a surprise but I know you guys are going to like it."

I didn't ask any more questions neither did Jessica. I watched as Jess got a diaper bag together with things like bottles, whips, diapers, a blanket, toys, and other things.

"Will you two be ok playing in here while I go see if I need to change my diaper?"

"Yeah we will" We both said at the same time.

"So Jess told you she wears diapers also?" I asked Jessica.

"Yeah she did, I was a little puzzled but she explained it to me."

I thought how strange it was going to be with all 3 of us going out to have fun wearing diapers. I just wondered what my mom was going to think of when she comes home and finds a big diaper in the bathroom trash can. Jess came back minutes later and asked if we were ready to go. We said yes and we got into her car. I couldn't tell where we were going cause of how low I was sitting in the seat. We drove for about 15 minutes and soon pulled into a parking lot. Jess got Jessica and I out of the car and held us by our hands.

"Ok, you guys ready to see a movie?"

"A movie?!" I shouted smiling.

"Yup I thought I would take you two to see a movie."

I looked at Jessica who was jumping up and down with excitement and I was about to do the same. We walked in and saw a sign that said kids under the age of 5 get in for a $1. It was a daily special they did every so often. I looked at Jess who looked even more nervous. I wouldn't blame her since she was caring our diaper bag and her back pack that had her diaper's in it. There was a bit of a wait so we had time to see what was playing. Everything looked really good to see. We saw that Shrek was laying but Jess was kind of questioning it since it was rated PG. She gave in and got us tickets for it. Jess also bought us a popcorn for all of us to share. She got herself a drink since we had bottles to drink out of. The whole time thinking that I hope she babysits me again. I don't think there is ever a better babysitter then Jess. We got to the ticket taker and we were also stopped by someone else who asked to check our bags and Jess stood stiff.

"Hello miss, may I check your bags please?" An employee asked.

"Uh yeah. Here you go." Jess said setting the diaper bag and her backpack down.

I could see Jess sweating a little as the employee started to check the bags. He first checked the diaper bag and Jess was a little relieved. He saw everything was ok in there and then move to the backpack. At this point Jess wasn't able to move. She feared of what the employee would say. He opened the big part of the backpack and saw the youth diapers and moved them a round a little looking in between them to see if there is anything in there or not. He checked other parts and zipped everything up and handed the bags back to Jess. She was relived that he didn't say anything and we went to where our movie was at. We walked in the theater room and had to walk up some stairs to our seats. Jessica wanted to sit at the top so she could see everything so we did. The lights soon went off and the previews for the new videos came on. Some were funny and looked good to see but others were scary and Jessica started to cry a little at one part. Jess held her close comforting letting her know that it was ok. The movie soon started and we all had a good time. By the end of the movie I was soaking wet and saw that I had a small wet spot on my pants. I cried a little and Jess had seen what was wrong. She checked Jessica and was surprised that she was dry.

"It's ok Jon. I bought a extra pair of pants just in case something like this should happen."

We walked out of the theater and into the bathroom that wasn't to far. Jess was glad the changing table was in the handicap stall so she could have privacy while she changed me. My diaper was really heavy and was glad to get it off. I was getting a small rash and Jess put some diaper rash cream on me. We soon left the theater and started to head back to the house. By now it was about 3:00 and Jessica was still full of energy. She was complaining that she was hot and asked Jess if she could take her pants off to see if that will help her cool off. Jess was ok with it and asked if I was hot to. i said a little and toke my pants off anyway. I was use to running around the house just in a shirt and a diaper and so was Jessica. Jessica and I went running off to go play. Jess told us if we ever got hungry to let her know and she will fix us something to eat. I ran upstairs to get some of my toys and bought them downstairs so we could all play. We played for about an hour or so and Jessica and I were getting hungry. Jess asked what we wanted and we weren't sure.

"I think I know something that you guys might like."

"What is it?" Jessica asked holding her hands in front of her.

"It's called ant's on a long."

"Ew, sounds nasty." Jessica shouted holding her hands to her face now.

"Haha, it's not what you think it is. Let me show you."

Jessica and I sat at the table while we watched Jess pull things out of the cabinet and the fridge.

"First a glass of milk. Now some celery and peanut butter." Jess said showing us what to do.

"But why do you call it ant's on a log?" I asked puzzled.

"That's where the raisin's come in. You can put them on the peanut butter and eat it that way or just plain."

I toke a bit of it and loved the taste of it. Jessica was a bit nervous but soon toke a bite. She also loved the taste of it. Jess smiled at us and was glade we loved it. We finished up and went to watch some t.v. We watched Sponge bob Square pants and other cartoons. I was a little shocked that Jess toke off her pants. She must of been getting hot also. My eye's grew a little big when I saw how big the diaper she had on. The diaper she had on had was a little pink with two taps on each side. It was now around 6:00 and my mom said she was going to be home around this time or later. A faint smell filled the air and Jess knew one of us needed to be changed. She toke us upstairs and changed us both just in case. Jessica's diaper was so wet I don't think it could hold any more. Turns out I was the stinker. I didn't even feel it at all while I was watching t.v. Jess toke us down stairs and gave us a bottle to drink wile we watched t.v. We got way into what we were watching that Jess didn't hear my mom walk in the house. Jess quickly got up to get her pants to put them on but it was to late. My mom saw Jess standing there in a shirt and a diaper. Jess didn't say a word.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 24

Jess stood still holding her hands infront of her now wet diaper. My mom thought she was seeing things but she wasn't

"I'm, I, I uh. I'm sorry!!!" Jess said crying out loud.

I watched as my mom walked over and whispered in her ear. My mom walked over to Jess's backpack and bough it over. She said she will be right back and for Jess to sit on the ground and she did what she was told. I thought I would never see Jess cry at all but I guess it happened. I walked over as did Jessica and we gave her a hug. My mom walked back in and told Jess to lay down before she can see what was in her hands. Jess cried more fearing for what was about to happen. I watched my mom zip open Jess's backpack and pull out on of her diapers. She untapped Jess's wet diaper and tossed it a side. She cleaned up Jess and Jess stopped crying and was wondering why my mom was doing this. She opened up her diaper and my eye's grew big when I saw how huge Jess's diaper was. My mom lifted up Jess's legs a little and slide the diaper under her butt. She powdered around where it needed to be and my mom taped up Jess's diaper. She sat Jess up and gave her a hug. She asked to speak with her in the kitchen while me and Jessica watched t.v. and played. Jess walked in behind my mom fearing for what was going to be asked. She sat in the chair with her diaper making a loud crinkle sound.

"I'm not mad at you about this. I'm ok with you wearing diaper's around my son and his friend. I just want to know one thing." My mom asked looking at Jess.

"What's that?"

"Do you wear diaper's for fun or for medical reason's?"

"Medical. I've had a bladder problem ever since I was young. I was teased in school about it and my parents never let me do home school."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that." My mom said placing her hands on Jess's hand's.

"Ya, I was glade when I graduated when I was close to dropping out."

I really couldn't hear what they all talked about since I soon left when I heard someone getting up from the table. I ran back to where Jessica was at and pretend I was busy. Jess came back in the front room and sat next to me and Jessica. It turned out my mom is ok with Jess wearing diapers since she had a medical reason. We watched Dora The Explorer while coloring and Jessica was being silly just scribbling on the page she was coloring like a 3 year old would do. Jess told Jessica how cute it looked and Jessica laughed. About ten minutes went by and I saw Jessica reach for something and a small bulge starting to form at the bottom of her diaper. She didn't move as she knew what was going on. She continued to mess her diaper for 2 minute's and her diaper was getting even bigger. My mom walked in to see how we all were doing and she saw Jessica's diaper and knew she needed a Chang. Jessica didn't even cry as she had grew use to the feeling of a messy diaper. They were gone for a while and I was starting to get sleepy since it was getting close to my bed time. I climbed up on the couch where Jess was at. She asked me if I wanted to be held and I said yes. She held me in her arms rocking me back and forth and I was soon out cold. My mom walked downstairs holding Jessica and saw that I was sleeping in Jess's arms and thought it was so cute. I don't remember who carried me up to my room and put me in my crib but they did it nice and gently. I moved around a little bit and heard a click sound of my crib be closed. I also heard a crinkle sound of a diaper and I knew that Jess had put me in my crib. I drifted off to sleep wishing that today didn't have to end. I woke up the next morning soaking wet and realized I wasn't in a Goodnite. I felt around and felt that my mattress part to my crib was also wet. I had leaked bad. I burst into tears and my mom came walking in to see what I was crying about.

"What's wrong dear?" My mom came waking in standing next to the side of my crib

"I wet!" I shouted

"Oh dear. How bad?"

I pulled my blanket away showing her how bad and she was shocked and that I wasn't in a Goodnite. I saw Jess walking in only a shirt and a pink diaper. I was amazed they made youth pink diapers for older teens and adults. I was wondering why she was here in the morning.

"Is everything ok Jon?" Jess asked.

"He had a bad accident." My mom said picking me up out of my crib.

"Oh my god. I for got to put him in a Goodnite last night. I'm very sorry." Jess said crying softly.

"It's ok hun. Accidents will happen." My mom said changing my diaper.

Once my mom was done she sat me on the ground and cleaned up everything. I looked at all my diapers and Goodnite's and something else caught my eye. It was Jess's diapers also stacked next to mine. It was a little strange having youth pink diapers in my room since my room was painted blue with some clouds all over. I asked my mom why Jess's diapers where in my room and she said just in case she is here for long periods of the time. My mom said she could use the changing table to change her own diaper. The changing table is really strong and sturdy that even someone who weighed 200 pounds could get changed on it. My mom told me she was getting ready to leave and I was upset and wanted to cry. But Jess was there to comfort me and take care of me. I wondered what we will be doing today. Since it was fall there wasn't much to do. Jess said she had some other things planed but wanted to surprise me. She said something taking me to where she went many times as a kid. Before we left Jess toke me in the kitchen and got out a loafe of bread. I was a little puzzled and saw that she was breaking it up into small pieces and was starting to put two and two together. We got into her car and started to drive off.

"I'm sure you will love the place where I'm taking you." Jess said smiling.

"What is it?" I said smiling hoping she will tell me.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

We soon pulled into a small gravel parking lot. She got out and helped me out. I looked around and saw that we were at a duck pound. At first I didn't see why she would bring me here and then she showed me. She put some bread in my hand and told me to toss it in the air. I did what she said and a bunch of ducks came flying in where all the bread was. I started t smile and having a good time.Jess was taking pictures of me to show my mom. I held my hand out with bread in it and a few ducks came close eating out of hand. It hurt at first but started to tickle. We were there for about and hour and I was feeling wet but I didn't want to be changed because I was having to much fun. We soon left and went off to some place else. I saw a building that looked like a place for kids but couldn't tell Jess pulled into a parking spot and got out to get her backpack. She decided to put all our diapers and such in one bag to keep from having to carry so much stuff. I looked up at the building and it said DZ Discovering Zone for kids. I heard about the place but never saw it in person before. We walked in and it looked better then a Chucke Cheese. The place was well kept cleaned. Jess paid for us to get in and I was about to take off running when Jess caught me.

"Freeze you little stinker." She said smiling.

"I didn't do nothing wrong."

"You almost toke off running with out me next you. I just want to make sure you are going to be safe."

Jess had a good point. You will never know who will come in. We went into the play area and had a great time. I could feel the dampness of my diaper getting cold but I didn't let it bother me. Jess asked if I was thirsty and I said yes. We went to were our bag was at and she handed me one of my bottles. I started to drink out of it and I drank it all pretty fast. I did get a few strange looks from some parents but I didn't care. Jess had also bought some snacks and I ate what I could. Jess let me go play by myself for a while till I was ready to go home. The play thing was so ig it felt like you could get lost in it. Surprisling I did get lost and was getting scared. It felt like I was crawling in a endless tunnel ith no where to go. I started to feel my diaper getting heavy. I felt the front and notice I had wet a great bit and felt the back and there was a big bulge. I was glad there wasn't a strong smell in the tunnel. I soon found a way out and went down a slide. I cried running to Jess and I think she notice what was wrong. She felt my diaper and knew I needed a change. Jess was glade there was a family restroom so she could see if she needed a change also.

"So are you having a good time?" Jess asked laying me on the changing table.

"I'm having a great time. Is this also were you went when you grew up?"

"Yeah I loved it so much that I didn't want to leave."

"Did you ever go to Chucke Cheese?"

"Yeah and I didn't like it so much. The kids were mean, pushy, and nasty. I was also afraid of a dancing rat at the time to."

Jess finishing changing me and she checked to see if she needed to be changed. She did more then just wet this time. She didn't didn't even remember messing herself. Jess was embarrassed but I was able to make her laugh it off saying that at least it hap pend in the bathroom. I turned around so she could have privacy while she changed herself.

"Ok, I'm done changing." She said pulling her pants up.

We started to leave for home after there. I end up falling asleep on the car ride home. I didn't even move when she pulled in the driveway. She carried me up to my room and put me down for my nap which had started a while ago. She went downstairs to take a nap herself. I tossed and turned a little for some reason. I think I was having a nightmare but I don't remember. What was really on my mind was school and how it was going to be when I start.

To be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 25

Jessica was the best baby sister and I never wanted to have a different one. She never mind me calling her Jess. She started to love it that her fellow co-workers started to call her it. My mom told me that her Jessica's mom found a school for us and understand about our problem. They said the nurse is really nice and will be the one who will be changing us. The school told my mom to bring a new pack of diapers and make sure there is plenty of them for about a few weeks worth. Open house for school was tonight and the nurse was going to be there also for anyone who was on meds and other things. We walked to my home room first to see my new teacher Mrs. Long. She was really nice and my mom had to tell her about my problem. It was embarrassing and I turned red looking at the ground

"It's ok. I understand about your problem. I have a new girl in my class who has the same problem."

"A new girl?" I asked wondering if it was Jessica.

"Yes her name is Jessica and she is just started to go to school after being home schooled."

This was the best news I could hear. We will be in the same class together and we won't be alone. I know Jessica is going to love it since I think she has a crush on me ever since summer camp. My mom and I walked around more seeing were the lunch room, library, gym, and other places where at. I felt like as if I was getting some strange looks from other kids when I walked by. Could they of hear the crinkle of my diaper? What would they say if they found out? I worry that they will make fun of me for it. We walked to the nurses office and we saw that she was in there.

"Excuse me, can I come in?" My mom asked knocking on the open door.

"Oh yes you may. How can I help you?"

"I'm Jon's mom, I called the school and they said that you will be the one who will be changing him?"

"Yes I am. Did you bring a new pack of diapers for him for a few weeks?" The nurse asked getting out of her chair.

"Yes I did." My mom said handing her the bag over to her.

"Ok, thank you very much. I will put these next to other students who also wear diapers."

"Other students? You mean just me and a girl names Jessica?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh no I have two other students that wear diapers." The nurse said placing my diapers on a shelve in a cabinet."

"Um if you don't mind me asking. Who are the other two kids?" I asked.

"Well, I'm really not aloud to tell but since you are in the same state. Their names are Dan and Jake."

It felt like my heart had skipped a beat. I couldn't believe that my friends from summer camp are going to be at the same school with me and Jessica. I had a feeling I was going to have a great year at school. If anyone should find out that me or anyone else wears diapers and makes fun of us, at least I will have Dan, Jake, and Jessica as great friends. We soon left and I was so excited I was looking forward to tomorrow going to school. It's strange since most kids hate school with a passion. Once home I had dinner and got ready for bed since i had a big day tomorrow. I was changed into a Goodnite and into one of my footed pj's. For some reason I was getting a little tired of wearing Goodnites but I don't know why. My mom placed me in my crib tucking me in nice and snug. She pulled the wall to the crib up and I heard the click. I was unable to sleep but I saw my mom reach for something over me. I looked up and she turned on a baby mobile. I looked up watching it spin slowly around in a circle making me sleepy. It had little bears on it they seemed like they were looking down at me. My eye lids had got very heavy as they soon closed and the music played through the night stopping when it did. I was awaken by my mom changing me into a Pampers and she smiled as she said good morning.

"Morning mommy." I said rubbing my eye's.

"You know dear, I have notice that the diapers you have now are getting a little tight on you. I think we better look for a bigger size. I saw on a t.v. commercial that they have size 6 Pampers. I think we better stop by the store and pick some up and to take to the nurses office."

After I was all changed, I walked down stairs to have breakfast and after that we were going to Wal-Mart to buy some new diapers. I got all my school supplies packed in my back pack and we soon left to Wal-Mart. Walking in the store I was a little nervous some reason but I brushed it off. WE made our way back to the diaper section and we were in luck as they had just re-stocked the shelves. There was even a sale going one for them so my mom bought 3 packs. It was a little expensive but not to much. School started in about an hour so my mom thought we had better get there to take care of everything. Minutes later we pulled into the school parking lot and I was scared of getting out of the car. My mom comfort me telling me there was nothing to be afraid of since Jessica, Dan, and Jake were going to be there. I toke a deep breath and got out of the car. I put my Disney's Car's back pack on and walked in the building. We walked down tot he nurses office and she was in. My mom told her what was going on and the nurse was ok but asked if she could keep my old one's just in case anything should happen. My mom said yes and we went off to me home room where I couldn't wait to Jessica. I saw her along with her mom and I ran up giving her a hug asking if she knew that Jake and Dan from camp also are going to our school. She didn't know but was so excited about it. Our mom's had to leave but gave us a good-by hug and kiss. Mrs. Long wanted to speak to us privitly so she pulled us aside.

"I'm sure you both know I understand about your problem. If you need to be changed or think you are about to mess yourselves, just raise your hand and ask to use the bathroom."

We both smiled and walked back into the class room waiting for school to start. I didn't pay much attention to what Jessica was wearing till I toke another look. She was wearing a pink and white dress that was long enough to cover her diaper. But what if there's a strong wind at recess and it blows her dress up? Jessica looked at me and it seemed like she was more worried about me since of what I was wearing. I was wearing tan shorts and a light blue shirt. she said that my diaper was some what noticeable when I stood up. I tried to do something about it but I couldn't hid it to well. Minutes went by and school soon began. As Mrs. Long started to talk, I had soon wet my diaper and I looked down to see if there was a wet spot or not. I breathed a sigh of relive when there wasn't one. I didn't want to disturbed the teacher talking so I sat in my chair until she was down. I started to shift around in my chair trying not to make a sound fearing someone would hear the crinkle sound of my diaper. I moved my feet also hoping that would quiet the sound but all I got was a "shh from a kid not sitting to far from me. Mrs. Long was soon finished and I raised my hand asking if I could go to the bathroom. I walked out and I heard Jessica ask if she could go to the bathroom also.

"Did you wet yourself?" I asked stopping in the hallway.

"Uh no, I messed myself." Jessica said looking embarrassed.

"Oh no! Was there a strong smell in the room?"

"No there wasn't and I was glad."

We walked down to the nurses office and knocked on the door hoping she wasn't busy. the nurse saw that we needed a change and changed us. Jessica was the first to be changed since she had messed her diaper. I was changed next and I was being changed there was a knock at he door. The nurse told me that she would be right back and walked away. She had left me there laying in a shirt and a wet diaper.

"Right back but you will have to wait for a minute or two."

I froze still wanting to cover up with anything that was around. I looked over at Jessica and she also feared for me but it was to late. I saw as foot steps made around the corner and I breathed a sigh of relive when I saw that it was Jake. He was surprised to see me but was also happy to see Jessica also. I was all cleaned and changed so Jessica and I made our way back to class. The whole time i wondered how the nurse can put up with having to change four kids through out a day. We got back to class and toke our seat trying to keep our diapers from making a crinkle sound we draged our chairs a little so they made a sound when we sat down. For the rest of the day in school, no one notice that I was wearing a diaper. Lunch time came and I was really hungry. I opened my lunch bag and saw that my mom had packed me a Lunch able, juice, and some carrots. I still had some of my Lunchable left so I gave it to another kid who wanted it. After lunch was recess and it was nice getting fresh air. Jessica and I went running out to the swing set and started to see who could swing the longest. I told Jessica that she had better cross her legs and she couldn't figure out why at first but she soon caught on and did. I learend my lesson at camp and made sure my shirt was pulled down all the way so my diaper wouldn't be sticking out in the back. Recess was soon over and it was time to go back inside. The classes went by and there was an hour and a half to go before school was over. I was starting to feel a small little pain in my bottom of my stomach. I couldn't tell if I had to fart or go number two. I put in the back of me and went on with my school work. Other kids where helping each other so they could get it down faster. The pain was getting to me now and felt like it was moving more and more down my stomach and I knew I couldn't make it until school was over. I raised my hand for Mrs. Long but she was bust with a student. I thought of something to keep my mind off of it but it didn't work. I had my raised for a long time to the point of waving in the air like crazy. Mrs. Long caught me out the corner of her eye and she could tell what the problem was.

"Oh I'm sorry Jon go on ahead."

I toke off running out of the room and got half way to the nurses office stopping where I was at and started to mess myself. It was hard to walk a little to the nurses but I made it and saw another kid standing in the door way. I walked slowly hoping he is just leaving but he entered instead. I walked in and saw Dan in the office. He was happy to see me and the nurse asked what I did and told her that I had messed myself. She asked Dan if she could change me first so I wouldn't gt a rash. He was ok since he was just wet. I was all cleaned once again and said bye to Dan I got back to class and sat in my seat waiting for school to be over with. One of the students looked at me strange as if she heard a crinkle sound. I paid no attention to her but every time I looked up she was looking at me. I was glad school was finally done with and excited to tell my mom all what happened. I told her about the school work I got and how I was one of the first people done with it. She asked me if i had any accidents at school and I told her yes. I told her how we were also given spelling words we had to study by Friday and then we will have a spelling test. It was around 5:30 and I was getting tired already. I was close to falling asleep face first in my mash potatoes at dinner. My mom wanted to get a little head start on my spelling words so I know how to spell them.

"Ok dear, we will do 5 words tonight and do the rest another night. Ready?"

"Ready." I said smiling.

"Spell, apple."

"Apple, a-p-l-e. apple."

"Nope, you forgot one p."

"Aw man." I said hitting the side of the couch."

"It's ok hun. That's why we are going over them. Spell baby."

"Baby, b-a-b-y, baby."

"Correct. Spell, now."

"Now, n-o-w, now."

"Correct again." My mom said smiling.

"Spell, give."

"Give, g-i-v-e, give."

"Correct. Ok one more and it will be bed time.

"Ok" I said yawning.

"Spell, been."

"Been, b-e-n, been."

"Aw no dear. It's b-e-e-n."

My mom soon picked me up caring me to my room I was changed and placed in my crib. There was no need for the baby mobile since I was asleep already. I wonder what tomorrow is going to be like.

To be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 26

I woke up that morning looking around and notice I was in my class room. Mrs. Long was going over a subject when she called me to the front of the class. I got up not fearing anyone would notice the sound my diaper made. I was about to start writing on the board when I heard someone yell something.

"Oh my God he's wearing a diaper!"

I turned around looking at the my waist and saw I was only wearing a shirt that barely went past my waist, shoes, and a diaper. The kids continued to laugh and I ran out of the class crying. Mrs. Long tried yelled at everyone to stop laughing and to sit down. It felt like I was in a maze running around and every turn I made end up in a dead end. I wanted nothing more then to leave school right now. Other kids in the hall saw me running and started to laugh and point calling me a baby. I went through two double doors and I stopped where I was standing at and couldn't believe where I had ran into. It was the lunch room and lunch was going on for one grade. A few kids saw me and started to laugh out loud and telling others. At this point everyone in the lunch room was pointing and laughing at me as I cried my eye's out. I ran out and into one of the bathroom's

"I don't know why you are running in the bathroom. Looks like you are already wearing it." A student said laughing.

I ran into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet seat crying until I couldn't cry no more. The whole time I was wondering if Mrs. Long or Jessica were looking for me. I heard a faint sound of someone calling my name over and over. I couldn't tell were it was coming from but it felt like it was coming from all directions.

"Jon? Jon?"

The sound is starting to get louder and I walked out of the stall slowly to see who was calling me. I felt someone started to shake me and I woke up in my crib with my mom next to me. I started to cry and my mom picked me up asking what was wrong. I told her about the nightmare I had and that I was afraid to go to school. She told me I had nothing to be afraid of but I still did. I was changed, had breakfast, and waited for the bus with my mom. I kept feeling at my waist to make sure I had my pants on. The bus pulled up and I gave my mom a big hug and I walked on the bus to my seat. I sat next to the window and waved to my mom good-bye. I sat in myseat still thinking about the nightmare I had fearing that it was going to happened or someone is going to find out that I wear diapers. I started to cry softly and the bus stopped at another kids house and the kid sat with me. I whiped my tears and looked to my left. It was Jessica and she saw that I was crying and asked what was wrong. I told her the nightmare I had and she hugged me for the longest time. She held me for a while letting me cry on her shoulder and it felt comforting. She was probably my best friend ever and I knew I could tell her anything and she would respect and not tell anyone. The bus pulled up to the school and we all walked off. Jessica and I walked to our class and we put our coast and back packs up. I went to reach up to hang my coat on the hanger and my shirt went up a little to high showing a little part of my diaper.

"What is that?" A Student asked pointing at my waist.

"What is what?" I asked pulling my shirt down.

"Are you wearing a diaper?"

I didn't say anything and finished putting everything away. I was afraid that he would say something but I don't know if he got a good look or not. I dropped one of my folders and bend over not thinking twice. My shirt went up a great bit this time and my diaper stuck out more.

"I knew it your wearing a diaper!" The student shouted out loud.

"Who's wearing a diaper?" Another kid asked turning around.

"He is. He's wearing a diaper."

"Aw what's wrong, mommy and daddy didn't potty train you right?" He said in a smart way.

"Stop teasing me." I said starting to cry a little.

"Aw the little baby is crying. Dose he need his bottle?"

"I said stop teasing me!" I said crying even more.

"Hey what is going on here?" Mrs. Long asked.

"Nothing." One of the kids who was teasing me said.

"Then why is Jon crying?"

"We don't know."

"They were teasing me because I wear diapers."

"I want to see you two during recess." Mrs. Long said with a stern look on her face.

She pulled me a side and asked if I was ok and if I needed anything. I told her that I was and that I'm ok. I sat next to Jessica and she saw what happened and was upset. I couldn't believe my second day of school and someone knows i wear diapers. School had just started and I wanted it to be over with already. I didn't notice until the middle of class that I was wet. I raised my hand Mrs. Long knew what I needed. I went to get up and to leave the class room.

"Aw dose baby Jonny need his diaper changed." The kid who teased me this morning shouted.

"What! Diaper change?" Another student shouted.

I heard everyone started to laugh and I heard something I thought I would never hear.

"Mrs. Long I wet my diaper to. Can I go to the nurse please."

"Go ahead Jessica."

Everyone was making fun of both of us and we heard Mrs. Long slam her ruler on the desk.

"ENOUGH! Now, I don't want to hear a single word of this leaving this room. I don't want to hear any more laughing, giggling, sneakering, chuckling, or anything when they get back. Any student that dose will stay after school and I will have a talk with your parents. Brad, I will see you after school and have your mom come in and have you tell her why you had to stay after school."

Jessica and I walked down to the nurses office and she saw that I was in tears and asked what happened. I told her and she was shocked and couldn't believe the students acted this way. We told her that we heard Mrs. Long yell at the kids and that one of them had to stay after school for making fun of me. The nurse asked Jessica if she was wet also and she said no. She was confused of why Jessica came down then. She told the nurse that she couldn't handle seeing me go through that alone. The nurse told Jessica that was a very brave thing for her to do and that I was lucky to have a friend like Jessica. We walked back to class and toke our seats and I was glad there was no laughing. I could tell that some of the kids wanted to make fun of me and Jessica just by the look on their face. Class went by and it was soon lunch time and I really wasn't that hungry. I sat down opening my lunch bag. I saw Brad walk up and started to tease me again.

"So did baby Jonny and baby Jessica bring baby food and a bottle?"

"Leave me alone please." I said opening my juice box.

He walked away and I raised my hand and I saw Mrs. Long walk over. I told her what happened and what Brad did. It seem like he didn't care what his punishment was going to be. He kept making fun of me and Jessica. It wasn't even recess and I was really scared to go outside. Lunch was soon over and Jessica and walked out. We walked over to the swings and I saw Brad whispering something to some of the other kids. I saw them laughing at us and calling us names. Some even walked passed us babies and such. Mrs. Long saw what was going on and put a stop to it.

"I have had enough of this. Jon and Jessica are wearing diapers because they have a bladder problem. I want no more teasing, name calling, or anything else. Brad, since you still haven't learned your lesson you are going to come with me right now and we are going to call your mom."

"No please don't!" Brad shouted.

"It's way to late for that. You should of thought of that before you kept teasing Jon and Jessica." Mrs. long said with a mean look on her face.

I swing very slowly just enough to go back and forth while looking at the ground. A few of the kids who were teasing us came up and said they were sorry that they teased us. The asked a few more questions about why we were wearing diapers and we told them. They gave us a little strange look but understood we had a bladder and bowl problem. Even the other kid who was teasing me came up to say he was sorry.

"I'm sorry about this morning. Brad and me have been friends for a while but I think it's going to stop soon." Zac said.

"It's ok. Brad always mean?"

"Yeah, he can be sometimes. I don't know how I deal with it."

Recess was over and it was time to go back in. We walked in our class room and I saw that Brad's desk was empty and so was his desk. Mrs. Long cam up to me and told me that Brad was going to be out of school for a few days for bullying. I was a little relived but wondered what it was going to be like when he came back. We had free time so I decided to go over my other spelling words to surprise my mom. I went over and over them to make sure I could spell some of them correct. I was having a hard time with the word "their". It kept on throwing me off but I think I soon got it. School was over and I got on the bus to go home. The ride home I wondered if I should tell my mom what happened or not.

To be continued

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

part 27

The bus pulled up to my house and I went to get up. Walking past some of the seats I could hear some of the kids who weren't in my class snickering and giggling. I started to cry a little and felt that I was now wet. I walked faster to get off the bus and was glade to be off. Before I was off I heard a kid yell "see you tomorrow diaper boy" A few kids laughed while other told him to shut up and leave me alone. That made me feel better that some of the kids are not teasing me anymore. I walked in the house crying and my mom heard me and came running.

"Jon honey what's wrong?" My mom came holding me

"They, they, a kid.." I couldn't find the words to say it

"A kid did what dear?" Mom started to get a little more worried

"A kid notice my diaper and spread it around to the whole class."

"Oh my God. What else happened?"

My mom felt that I was wet so she toke me up to my room to get changed and she wanted to know what else happened. I told her everything of what happened. Even the parts of Jessica announcing she was wet and about what happened on the bus. She was a little upset about what Brad did but is glade he got in trouble for it. She was also happy that some of the students are no longer making fun of me. I was all changed and went off to do my homework and once I was done, I was allowed to watch t.v. I was working on my english home work and got through it feeling a little tired and started with my math. Counting out the problems felt like i was counting sheep. I was starting to feel sleepy and like I couldn't do one more problem but I was down to my last problem. I was done and went to see what mom was making for dinner. She said that she was making some chicken, corn, macaroni and cheese, and some carrots. I notice that there was a lot and she said that Jessica was coming over since her mom has to take care of something at work. Jessica came over and her mom gave her everything. M mom chated with her mom for a bit and she soon had to go. Jessica and I went to the bathroom to wash up fo dinner and walked back into the kitchen. My mom asked us if we washed our hands good and we showed her our hands. She saw that we did a good job and sat down to eat. We talked for a while and dinner was soon over. Jessica and I tried to help with cleaning up but my mom said she will get it. We both walked in the living room to watch t.v. until it was time for bed. It was around 7:30 and my mom said it was time for us to get ready for bed. We brushed our teeth, got into a fresh diaper, and put into pj's. My mom placed s into the crib and pulled the crib wall up. I was feeling perfectly fine even when I feel asleep as I watched the mobile over me spin very slowly to soft music. woke up in the middle of the night crying and screaming and Jessica was the first to wake up and my mom soon came running in. She saw that I had a bit of a red rash around my cheeks, throat, and saw I was a little swollen up. She picked me and Jessica up, and very carefully walked down the stairs fast. My mom got her keys and her purse trying to stay calm. I could tell in her eyes that she was about to start crying. Once in the car my mom had a hard time finding where to put the key at. We were at the hospital in about 20 minutes after and mom had me in her arms and had Jessica next to her.

"Excuse me but my son, he needs help please." My mom said starting to cry

"What happened to him?" The women behind the desk asked looking at me.

"I don't know. He woke up screaming and crying and I saw him like this."

"Ok we will have him taken in the back right away."

Before I knew it I was in the back having a doctor looking at me and asking my mom questions. I was feeling like I was about to get sick and they gave me the trash can that was in the room and I soon started to vomit. My mom saw that I was throwing up blood and she pointed it out to the doctor. He knew something was wrong and it was serious. He told my mom that I may have to have my stomach pumped to see what is wrong. Now even I'm getting scared of what's going on. I was taken into a room that was all white and I couldn't see nothing since my vision had turned a bit blurry and I was then out cold. I woke up in bed hearing the beep sound the heart monitor. I looked to my right and saw my mom sleeping in the chair holding Jessica in her arms and she was asleep as well. I saw a nurse walk in to check on me and saw I was doing a little better. My mom woke up and asked a few questions which I couldn't understand because I was getting a little drowsy. Last thing I heard was about child and being transferred and I fell asleep again. I woke up rubbing my eye's seeing balloons, cards, and flowers. I saw that my mom was next to me and asked where Jessica was at. She said that she was at school and it was about 8:00 in the morning. I also notice that I had been transferred to the children's wing of the building. I saw all the balloons, cards, and saw that they were from some of my family members. I asked my mom how long I was going to be at the hospital and she said a few days until the doctors could find out what the problem was. My body felt a little weak and found it a little hard to move. Hours went by and I looked at the clock and saw that school was now over. I started to eat a small snack when I heard a knock at the door. My mom went to go see who it was and I just went back to watching cartoons.

"Jon you have some visitors."

"Who is it?" I asked trying to sit up in the bed.

"Some kids from class." My mom said letting them in.

I was a little stunned and couldn't believe that I had visitors from class. Since it was a small room, I could only have a few visitors at a time. They were all happy to see me. I asked them how did they know I was here. They said that Jessica told us when we notice that you weren't in class. They gave me cards that they made in class and some even had balloons. A few left and more of my class mates came in to say hello. A few even said sorry for making fun of me for wearing diapers and that they wont make fun of me again. I got a few hugs from them and a bunch more cards. Before I knew it everyone was gone and I had a pile of cards to read and look at. I started to read them and I heard another knock at the door. My mom opened it and I heard someone asked to see me. It was yet more kids from school wanting to say hello and how I'm doing. I wanted to cry right there because I couldn't believe I had so many visitors. The same people who once mad fun of me for wearing diapers. Visiting hours were soon over and I was glade. I was starting to get tired of seeing so many people. I felt that I was soaked and didn't notice until I felt my diaper and even the bottom of it. I also messed myself and I was very uncomfortable. Since my mom was there she changed me and got me all cleaned up. I just hope they soon found out what was wrong with me so I can leave the hospital and go back to school and meet my new friends.

to be continued.

Another good chapter you caught me off graud with little twist with get sick and in the hospital nice touch story seem come life more everytime you keep write it can't wait for more .