LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ontario Munch?

Guest Mommy4You

Guest Mommy4You

I think there was at one time a munch in Toronto. Any idea if that is still going on? Anyone interested in trying to get something together to meet with like minded individuals?

• 3 weeks later...

I think there was at one time a munch in Toronto. Any idea if that is still going on? Anyone interested in trying to get something together to meet with like minded individuals?

Hi

The Toronto munch is held the 3rd Wednesday of every month. They are at the Groundhog pub located at Bloor and Sherbourne. See notice below...

There are so many Ageplayers, AB's and DL's in Toronto and surrounding areas that it only makes sense to meet up and connect with others! :-)

Toronto AgePlay Google Group: groups.google.com/group/TorontoABDLAgePlayGroup

Toronto Area AB/DL/AgePlay Munch website: orcinus.dynip.com/TAG

WHEN: The munches take place every 3rd Saturday of each month. The next munch date is: February 21st

TIME: Munches take place at 6:00pm until whenever.

WHERE: The Groundhog Pub, located at 401 Bloor Street East, right near Sherbourne subway station.

DIRECTIONS: The best way to Groundhog Pub would be to take the subway to Sherbourne subway station on the Bloor-Danforth line, and walk from there.

If you need public transit information, check out www.ttc.ca, www.gotransit.ca, or www.viarail.ca.

For those who are driving, have a look at Google Maps: maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=groundhog+pub,+toronto,+ontario&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=42.400757,89.296875&ie=UTF8&ll=43.672217,-79.377508&spn=0.011547,0.021801&z=16&iwloc=A

If you need specific directions from a particular location, please email me: orca.123@gmail.com

PARKING: Metered street parking is available along Bloor and surrounding streets. There is a large "Green P" parking garage near the corner of Yonge St. and Charles Street East: www.greenp.com/tpa/parkinglocator/CarParks/Downtown%20Fringe/1/1.jsp

HOW TO FIND US: The munch organizers will have a sign that will have "TAG Munch" printed on it. This sign will be placed on the table where we are located.

The munch organizers will generally be there a few minutes early to request a group of tables be set aside as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. That being said, it is important to be at the restaurant as close to 6:00pm as possible to ensure that the group is seated together. Those who come later might not be seated at the group table, depending on how busy the restaurant is. (You might be able to request a table near ours as an alternative.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a *public place* so due discretion is warranted. (i.e. don't come wearing obvious diapers, bondage gear, etc. and don't make a scene. The munches are NOT a pickup event and are NON-SEXUAL in nature. This goes for the munch itself and anywhere the group may go afterwards. (It's not a night for "getting some".) :-)

See you there!

CONTACT INFO: Have more questions? Feel free to email me: orca.123@gmail.com