LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Too Thin.....

dlbbyboy

So I have just started a job out in Japan and will be here for a couple of years. I have run into the problem of having to find Diapers at the Store that "stack up"- because the ones I bought are way to thin. in fact I can wear them in public, and no one would know. So if anyone has any leads on a particular brand that is best over here in the land of the rising sun, please clue me in. also if you know of any other cool Omutsu info to share, by all means do- I might even send those with info a gift!

I'll share this though- it has helped out a little:

http://nihongodecarenavi.jp/en/en_entry_845.html

Thanks in advance!

Dlbbyboy

Why don't you do what I do I add a washable microfiber hand towel or two to my diapers, mostly I use 2, they make the diaper super thick and twice as absorbant.

After I wet and the diaper starts to leak I just wash them out and hang them to dry in warmer weather they only take a few mins. to dry outdoors, but this time of the year I just hang them by the radiator and they dry in a short time.

The towels are abot 12x12 in size I stack them on top of each other and then roll the sides toward the center, this creates a trough in the center, as you wet it just spreads the urine into the diaper after it is wet enough, and you can flood if you like to, that is what I like about them.

Hey I hear ya man. I live in Okinawa. and the local diapers leave much to be desired. though if you can find these in the attached photo, they make awesome stuffers. Just cut 2 or 3 slits lengthwise in the plastic cover. The arrows on the pad should point to the front of the diaper.

After visiting a few of the local drug stores I found that the Japanese rely heavily on stuffers for their "teepodume omutsu". So I pretended to "read the package when I was actually feeling to see how thick they were folded. I also looked at the Diagrams on the package to see what shape and size they were and chose the best ones. Unfortunately they don't make them long enough, so I had to double up. The cool side effect of that is the crotch is really thick. Other notes are they have one of the most softest plastic backings ever! Pity that company's briefs don't have plastic backing......