LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Talk

kurkilla

how do you talk like a baby or what do you say.....? im drawing a blank....and kind of feel a little stupid trying.

so any help out there?......

1) Babies don't ususally know enough words to form a full sentence, so try missing out words.

Normal: I want to see mommy leave in the car.

Baby: I want.......see mommy.........car.

2) Babies often forget the previous word they said, so end up repeating it.

Normal: I saw a man and a dog.

Baby: I saw a man and, and a dog.

3) Babies often forget what they were saying, so miss out the last part of the sentence.

Normal: We went to see daddies friend and went to the park.

Baby: We went to see daddies friend and went to, to.........

4) Babies hear a word and then keep repeating it, even though they don't understand what it means or how to say it. So in a role play we did on here some time ago, my baby character heard someone say "Vegeterian" and after that I kept saying "Ega-tron, Ega-tron.......what's Ega-tron Mommy?"

Don't forget to use baby type words for things.

Cow (Moo Cow)

Dog (Doggy)

Rabbit (Bunny)

Sheep (Ba lamb)

Bottle (Ba, Ba)

Dinner (Din, Din)

So put it all together and you have something like:

Normal: I saw a man and his dog mommy.

Baby: I see'd a man an, an....doggy mommy.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago I put together a Babytalk Dictionary on my website, combining my ideas with a bunch of other people's ideas. Maybe it can help too!

I practice typing in babytalk on chat a lot. i hopes you goes to my webby page an has lots n lotsa funs cause i wannit to be a fun pwace for babies an help ovver babies too!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i tend to simplify words,sounds and sentances....and when i type i just type it as it sounds....

me's find tawkin ifs berry easy for me, buts ifs not wike dat for ebryone an we's all twak difwnt to each odder so ifs takes a wile somtimes

i find talking is very easy for me, but its mot like that for everyone and we all talk differnt to eachother so it takes a while sometimes

make sence...prob not all the words, as we all choose to say things in a differnt ways

hugs

juniper

xxx