LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chinese Cloth Nappies

You will be liable to pay the customs duty for the country you are in. You may escape the duty if you are lucky and they will arrive. Sellers sometimes mark the customs documents as "gift" but the customs may not accept that. As to the item; I am surprised someone has said they ripped because urethane bonded cloth is very tough usually. The down side is that thick all-in-ones like this take a hell of a lot of drying if you cant open out the layers...something I am working on!

Hugs Marcia

I've tried them

Very bulky, quite comfortable, hell to wash (can wreck your machine on "spin" cycle). Ages to dry.

Leak prodigiously Can take a dribble but not a flood - the absorbancy and the leg elastics are all wrong.

I burnt mine.

I purchased a pair of large velcro cloth diapers from YuYun. I like them fine. Very thick and thirsty. Had no problems with USA customs, the seller listed the contents as "clothing".

I also bought a pair of YuYun vinyl pants with cloth outer covering which I didn't like. The leg holes are on the side instead of forward facing and so they leak.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a pair of large velcro cloth diapers from YuYun. I like them fine. Very thick and thirsty. Had no problems with USA customs, the seller listed the contents as "clothing".

I also bought a pair of YuYun vinyl pants with cloth outer covering which I didn't like. The leg holes are on the side instead of forward facing and so they leak.

Could you tell us whether you use the ebay-based website or the independent website (yuyun.com or nicediaper.com)?

• 1 month later...

Could you tell us whether you use the ebay-based website or the independent website (yuyun.com or nicediaper.com)?

www.nicediaper.com is right .

i am Zhong , owner of YUYUN.

i don't sure who relly use our YUYUN cloth diapers . if who is YUYUN user ,and it is leaking when useing .email to Zhong@BAO-YUN.com at once.

Reviews

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Review by: asdas

This diaper is very thick and has a plastic outer covering, easily washed AIO. Available at nicediaper.com

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

Review by: Paul

Has great capacity and fit I still use plastic pants with them as I sit a lot and sometimes I have a leak. If I am going to be walking a lot or not sitting all the time then I skip the plastic pants. Only problem I have had is the velcro needs to be sewn onto the tabs with stronger thread. I have reqsewn a few pair. Best cloth diaper I have ever had. Great diaper plan to buy more.

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

Review by: Brett aka Thickdiapers

VERY good diaper. Great absorbency, nice material used on outer cover. I was a little concerned about ordering from china, but it was hassle free. The seller gave me a tracking number, and the package arrived earlier than they quoted. Also, they marked "clothing" on the customs slip rather than "diapers" which was great.

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

Review by: DLShawn

Well first let me say I wear a Large in Attends and most all disposables. This is a GREAT cloth diaper. I first bought the Large but it was a little snug so I reordered an XK and WOW what a difference. This is such a thick diaper and the PVC out cover just is wonderfull. I have done 3 complete pee''s in it and it held 100% without a leak. The first cloth diaper I really like. I do not think you can wear this under say jeans because it is so bulky. I suggest you buy a size up if you are close to the max of that size to begin with.

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

Review by: HonuDL

I wore one of these for the first time last night and I hope to provide more reviews as my experience with them grows. Please know that they are VERY affordable but the shipping is almost as much as the diaper. Despite what the others have written, the outer covering is PUL, the same stuff used in the expensive cloth AIOs made for small babies. This material can survive being washed in hot water, but you need to set the dryer on Permanent Press.

The inside is up to four layers of cotton flannel. As it gets washed more, the absorbancy will increase. I use this diaper with an Adult presewn diaper folded in thirds and layed inside as a stuffer. My stuffer last night was an old flannel diaper. Close to when I had to wake up, I had a little press out leak from around my legs. This was due in part to the extra bulk of the stuffer and the fact that the diaper had only been washed once.

The velcro fastners are just like a small babies - one on each side at the top. I''ll see if time and use takes it''s toll on the velcro, but my concern is that most disposible diapers for my size have two or three fasteners per side. Was that one of the reasons I had a small leak? Perhaps this diaper can be improved with a second set of velcro fasteners to secure the leg openings.

All in all, Yuyun is reputable manufacturer and I hope that as a community we can help her develop more products that leverage the best of small baby diapering for our use. My wife will try the diaper tonight and if she likes it, I''ll plan to buy as many as a dozen of these. As you can see in the image below, they really do look like baby diapers, even if they are white.

Rating Averages

Overall

Comfort

Capacity

Leaks

Noise

Looks

Fasteners

10 is the best rating, 1 is the lowest. For leaks, 10 is the fewest leaks, 1 is the most. For noise, 10 is the quietest, 1 is the noisiest. For looks 1 is the plainest, 10 is the most colorful and decorated.

Currently, according to \\www.x-rates.com , the conversion to Japanese Yen is so crazy, it is viable to buy 100 of the diapers even if they are junk. ( 100 diapers at 80.00 Yen each = 8,000.00 yen = $80.634 )

Why complain when they are that cheap? US$ 1 = 99.303 JPY

Currently, according to \\www.x-rates.com , the conversion to Japanese Yen is so crazy, it is viable to buy 100 of the diapers even if they are junk. ( 100 diapers at 80.00 Yen each = 8,000.00 yen = $80.634 )

The prices are listed in Chinese Yuan (CHY), not Japanese Yen (the symbol is the same '

• 1 year later...

I once got negative feedback on Ebay because the guy stated that my diapers weren' "FIREPROOF". I about fell over!! He actually put them in the oven to dry!!

Anyhow, our diapers are made here in the heartland of the USA by Amish/Menononite ladies. I have to say we've been working hard in providing the best diapers possible.

We now have awesome aio pullups with incredible soakers. We are also incorporating HEMP in our inserts for superb results. Soon I'll be listing wool covers. These are great being odor free and acts as a natural repellant covering.

Here is a few photos on bucket...

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/Susan_Louise/?albumview=slideshow

www.cushytoosh.com

Please check out our diapers as we really work hard on only using the best materals.

The US economy needs manufacturing to come back to the US and not overseas.

China was smart enough when the economy took a dive to depend on their own goods

and to cut down on importing. I guess the US is a little slower....

Sustainability won't be an option in the future I'm afraid.