LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

French Whines

This is the story about a young man on his way to his first semester abroad in college. Unfortunately he gets mixed up in a few things and ends up turned into a girl and starting high school all over again with a few other very embarrassing complications.... It's as yet unfinished, and already novel length.

I used to have the first dozen chapters of this story posted on the old story section of Daily Diapers. Currently the story is up to chapter 19. I'd post it directly here but because of the italics it won't copy correctly and it would take a few hours to go through all 170+ pages to correctly highlight and insert the Italics to display it right. In case you're confused, the italics represent dialog spoken in French that the main character can not understand.

French Whines

Also a little drawing of the main character 'Alouette' and her care taker "Angelique' by my friend Remmy.

frenchwhines.gif

• Thanks 1

This is the most riviting story i have ever read. I just finished reading it from start to where you ended for now, and currently its 1:25am. thanks alot.. hehehe

I sooo can't wait to see what happens next

look you have to finish it or i will go insane and never read agen and its very rood of you not to finish it

but you are the best righter on this site and you need to fineish this one i love it and cant whet for more?

your friend andy r johnson or kendera a johnson

• 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was an awesome, well written, captivating story. Damn, I wish I could write like you! I enjoyed every bit of it. One of the nurses here asked me what I was so glued to. Of course, I did not want her to see, so I had to minimize it at intervals and felt safe enough to continue reading when they left. I was glued the entire way through and on the edge of my seat, well bed, the entire time.

You really enspired me to continue writing my story. I did not continue it since it did not seem it was welcomed here due to the fact barely nobody responded to it. I guess with it being my first story that is AB/DL oriented, as well as my lack of completing high school must of have a bearing. I was extremely intelligent but never completed high school due to many serious illnesses. I tried to do home and hospital but just dropped out. Yes, I'm a high school drop out. But you've really inspired me to continue writing it, and I thank you for that. I also thought it was cool for you to use my son's name in one of your stories--Sebastian.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Please tell me you'll publish this work?

i am seriously impressed you have braught me to tears and have had me laughing outloud, my (normal) friends think im nuts laughing outolud and crying to some story but i dont care this is exceptional writing, the best published books that i have read havent got me so excited you are at least as good as isac assimov or dickens or etc....

society be damed you deserve to be published

• 1 month later...