LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love/hate Relationship

Hey,

Well as i am new around these parts, i thought it would be wise to say 'hello' and was hoping some of you guys might be able to shed some light on a few issues i have relating to nappies/diapers? Having been a diaper lover for about 15 years on and off i seem to go through stages of wanting to buy and wear diapers for a time (maybe a week or so) and then the attraction seems to wear off and i feel really guilty about what im into :-( I know alot of people wouldn't class it as 'normal' but its something i enjoy doing from time to time and as it's not hurting anyone else i really don't see why i should have a problem with it?

I enjoy the whole wearing and wetting of diapers but at the moment that's as far as it goes. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the past of being really into them one minute and not so much the next and feeling guilty about it? I have in the past tended to 'throw' away unused diapers (waste i know :-() as a way of trying to 'kick the habbit' but further down the line i always seem to end up buying more and wearing them again! Any help on this one would be really appreciated!

Also i currently live in a shared house with two other people, none of them know i am into diapers and would be too shy/embarrased to tell them as i know it would go onto other people. I have ordered diapers in the past and had them delivered to the house, but because of the shifts my housemates work there usually around when the mail is delivered and in the past have asked questions related to 'what's in the package'. I have managed to shrug them off and tell them its my bussiness and not there's, i was just wondering (short of attempting to get them delivered when there out) if there is another way i could purchase diapers more discretly? I have only really worn Tena (Maxi and Super) which i find really comfy when dry and amazing when wet, does anyone have any other suggestions for good diapers?

Thanks

A man in need :P

I don't think it's abnormal at all to wear them. Opinion in medical circles is very divided- some class is as perfectly normal, while other less tolerant people don't. I don't think it's normal to live the whole lifestyle-wearing them 24/7- but every now and again is certainly ok, and perfectly harmless as long as it dosn't interfere with your normal life.

I think thats pretty much true of all fetishes- they arn't in themselves abnormal (everyone is supposed to have a fetish in something according to some professionals)

As for going round in circles, I think thats quite common with people here - I chucked all of my stuff at one stage, but these days I just accept it as a part of who I am.

The way I see it, you shouldn't judge over it- accept is as a part of who you are, and that whatever labels people put on to you are just a sign of their fear and ignorance and not any abnormality on your part.

Guest dl_aslee

Well we have all gone through these binge and purge cycles. Though most the time I have heard it is after a month or more. When I used to get those feelings it would only be every couple of months and then I would stop for a month or two and did at one point stop for more then a year, but it did come back.

Now I have just accepted it. And why are you saying wearing 24/7 isn't normal? I mean to society our whole fetish is not normal. In our community I don't think wearing all the time is abnormal at all, I think many of us would do it if it was not for fear of people finding out.

To me wearing 24/7 would be more normal as if someone did find out you could just say that you had bladder problems, much harder to explain if someone sees you one day wearing one and then doesn't the next day.

I know what you're going through, there are days when I wish I thought diapers were weird and just liked boobs like everyone else. (Not that I don't like boobs.)

But you have to remember, as long as it doesn't become an obsession that starts interfering with the rest of your life, it's fine. When you don't have rent money because you spent it on diapers, that's when you might want to reconsider it.

Everyone likes to spice up their life with SOMETHING, even if they don't admit it. Diapers aren't some crazy alternative to sexuality, they're an accent. They're a choice and a form of expression, just like a lot of other stuff in society. You'll find that the ABDL community is just as diverse as any other if you examine it. Some people like messing, some people get disgusted by it, some people get humiliated by being disgusted by it and LIKE it.

Everyone indulges, just do it in moderation and don't let it take over your life.

You're not the first one to feel this way. I've felt this way also. I used to get moments of being really into diapers, then feeling guilty and ashamed of what I was just doing.

I guess I've found a balance now for myself and since I've found that, the binge and purge cycles have ended. Now, I keep a small amount of diapers on hand, I wear when I want to and nothing more. Before this, I used to almost force myself to wear diapers, even if I wasn't really feeling it. It was strange.

Maybe you can try that and see if it works for you. Don't force yourself to wear. Just wear when you want and know that it's always there if you want it or not!

Wearing diapers doesn't need to be shameful as long as it doesn't interfere with your life or that of anyone else. If it adds to your quality of life without bothering others, I think it's fine. I even think 24/7 is okay as long as you keep it discrete. If you get caught, just say it's for medical reasons. Whenever I get bored of wearing diapers, I just tuck them away (sometimes for months) until I feel like wearing again. I've tried kicking the habit too, but it's just a costly lesson in realizing this is who I am, not just a "phase" of life.

It's definitely normal to be ashamed of a fetish, as "normal" society has conditioned us to inherently see these things as out of the norm. I'm not quite sure of the specifics, but I know that when I used to feel guilty, it was because I thought I was further deviating from being "normal". Perhaps I was worried my diapers would alienate me into being completely alone (not that it has, but that it might)?

For a long time I thought I accepted it, as it doesn't dominate my life, it's just something I do in private, but I went through a embarrassment-fueled purge where I refused to even think about diapers just last week. Of course, today, I finally caved in and curled up with a diaper, pacifier and blanket and was in total heaven. I think I need to think less about a life without diapers and more of one with, and find some way to fully accept it. I'm not sure how, but I'll try. I want to try. :)

Guest dl_aslee

Once I live on my own I plan to go 24/7, really I don't think I was ever ashamed of wearing, the only reason I would throw out is because of my mom. Either she would find them or if I felt that she might have caught wind that I was wearing again and so go snoop to see if she could find anything, then I would trash them before she could find them and lay low for a bit as not to rouse suspension.

As I would be wearing all the time I could just say I had a bladder problem if anyone asked. I understand that not everyone will be understanding if I just say I like wearing diapers. I don't necessarily feel either that I would have to choose either the diaper or the toilet, even though I like wearing all the time as it just feels right, why make it a either or situation. Specially wearing abri-wings it is very easy to undo and go in the toilet if you felt the need to do so. So I haven't really heard this much around here, but I do like my continence and just want to wear 24/7, but just use either method whenever I felt like it. I think once I got used to peeing more often I would want to just use them most the time, but it is nice to have the choice if I wanted to do it.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the suggestion(s) and support on the whole issue, its made me feel alot better about it. It's not something i do 24/7 (although there is nothing wrong with that) its just something i do every now and again and enjoy it :-) Luckily it doesn't interfere with my day to day life and i feel as if its part of me i should accept and as its not doing anyone else any harm i don't see alot wrong with it :-) I always feel bad after i have spent out x amount of £'s on nappies and then end up throwing them away, especially when there my fav's (Tena Maxi's :-)) so keeping a small number close at hand sounds like a goos suggestion B)

I have been amazed by the feedback from this topic too, after being a diaper lover since a fairly young age i feel as if i have somewhere i can fit it and something to be part of :-)

• 1 month later...

I get that way also some times. I have found that I'm simply afraid of what others might think if they find out about it. Up until recently I would almost walk in shadows while wearing a diaper. Now I just wear them to work, the grovery store etc etc. I find it more fun/enjoyable/less stressful if I just wear them daily. I realize that no one really takes the time to single out the crinkling sound over ambient noise or look at my butt long enough to realise what I'm wearing. The guilt has left and now I'm trying to explore more about what it is that I really desire about diapers. Right now I believe it is bed wetting. It seems to be the most fun and wishful thing to me.

I don't think it's abnormal at all to wear them. Opinion in medical circles is very divided- some class is as perfectly normal, while other less tolerant people don't. I don't think it's normal to live the whole lifestyle-wearing them 24/7- but every now and again is certainly ok, and perfectly harmless as long as it dosn't interfere with your normal life.

I think thats pretty much true of all fetishes- they arn't in themselves abnormal (everyone is supposed to have a fetish in something according to some professionals)

As for going round in circles, I think thats quite common with people here - I chucked all of my stuff at one stage, but these days I just accept it as a part of who I am.

The way I see it, you shouldn't judge over it- accept is as a part of who you are, and that whatever labels people put on to you are just a sign of their fear and ignorance and not any abnormality on your part.

Lately I have been thinking after seeing an video on youtube | link:

| <- not diaper related

I think this can be our left (intelligence) brain fighting our right (emotional) brain. Our left part not always see the logic behind it, the right just want it. So perhaps one has to come to an peace(cease fire) get an agreement on one self. Maybe the cycle of trow away, buy new stops. And one just have on an off time.

I get that way also some times. I have found that I'm simply afraid of what others might think if they find out about it. Up until recently I would almost walk in shadows while wearing a diaper. Now I just wear them to work, the grocery store etc etc. I find it more fun/enjoyable/less stressful if I just wear them daily. I realize that no one really takes the time to single out the crinkling sound over ambient noise or look at my butt long enough to realize what I'm wearing. The guilt has left and now I'm trying to explore more about what it is that I really desire about diapers. Right now I believe it is bed wetting. It seems to be the most fun and wishful thing to me.

me it just use to be like a pair of panties i would masturbate in but now its more becoming a underwear choice not because of need but more of comfort thing for me now

I have gone through that cycle a lot of times, throwing out diapers because of the guilt, then a few months later wishing i hadn't, and buying more. I try to live life without regret, so the days of throwing away the diapers is gone for me, I keep them around, cause I know I will end up back in one. Took me a long time to come to that realization as well, but when it hit, I knew it was true, I enjoy wearing diapers, therefore I will wear them, I'm very shy about it and don't plan on telling anybody in my life right now, but someday, I'm sure I will find that person that I can share this secret with, other than y'all over the internet.

Repression of your most important desires will make them worse. When I was 15 I made a determined effort to 'quit' completely and it made me much worse. In fact in having them and not wearing them when I want to is also making things worse, which is why I now am hoping to wear every other day to put the frustration completely behind me.

I buy at specialty stores. If your city is >2 million people it's pretty much a guaruntee there will be one and a good chance even if it's fairly small, too. Powder and wipes can be bought there too.

Get creative. There are numerous ways you can do it, provided you have the time & money.