LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Logo Has Been Created!

Guest dllightning

So, putting a slightly different twist on this. You are standing in a bar, wearing your new tee shirt, and a girl (or guy) comes up and says the following "Hi, me and my friends were wondering what that logo on your tee shirt means?"

What do you tell them?

1) The truth.

2) DL B is the name of an indie band.

3) I'm a member of the babysitter association.

4) I don't know, I just like the look of the logo.

5) My mom went to America/Britain and all I got was this lousy tee shirt.

Beth

Guest dl_aslee

You can tell them the truth that it is a clothing line that you have intrest in - thats all it is going to be marketed as.

lol, now what if people did just start liking the clothing and so started buying it even though they have no idea what the letters mean. Would be pretty damn funny if it became the new "in" thing with only our small group knowing what it really means, but would suck that it wouldn't help us identify each other anymore.

i've got a lot of weird shirts... mainly cause i got them at goodwill, and really have no idea what they mean...

i once had a t-shirt that i think was from a family reunion gathering.. it said "JOHNSON" in big letters on the front and #88 on the back.. but wasn't like a real jersey... i got it cause it made my boobs look big...

Here's why it's a problem. Someone you know is going to go home and type 'DL*B t-shirt' into Google, and yer flat busted, as your blog comes up. It needs to have no lettering in it and plausible deny-ability. Followers of Christ used to use the crucifix until they started getting nailed to their own. Then they adopted a fish symbol, because it was plausible they were part of a fisherman's guild. It needs to be simpler and you need to be able to say you bought it at Target and don't know what it means.

Also, do the community a favor and put it in the public domain. You can keep copyright on it, and even sell 'official' stuff, but if you really want it to become 'the' standard you need to also make it available under an open license.

Guest dllightning

Here's why it's a problem. Someone you know is going to go home and type 'xxxxx' into Google, and yer flat busted, as your blog comes up. It needs to have no lettering in it and plausible deny-ability. Followers of Christ used to use the crucifix until they started getting nailed to their own. Then they adopted a fish symbol, because it was plausible they were part of a fisherman's guild. It needs to be simpler and you need to be able to say you bought it at Target and don't know what it means.

Also, do the community a favor and put it in the public domain. You can keep copyright on it, and even sell 'official' stuff, but if you really want it to become 'the' standard you need to also make it available under an open license.

Here's the thing. I will be deleting the image off my blog and the comment that has those specific letters.

The shirt will be named something other that those initials - it will probably take on my shops name like Epic Apparel or something similar.

The only way to get to the site at first will be through these forums.

The site I am setting up will have no words for google to hit, they will be images that are not tagged.

This set of operational structure will keep this identity unknown to the general public. If someone likes ur shirt- just tell em you liked the design and that you bought it online.

As far as public domain goes - I will release it as it becomes more accepted.

So, putting a slightly different twist on this. You are standing in a bar, wearing your new tee shirt, and a girl (or guy) comes up and says the following "Hi, me and my friends were wondering what that logo on your tee shirt means?"

What do you tell them?

1) The truth.

2) DL B is the name of an indie band.

3) I'm a member of the babysitter association.

4) I don't know, I just like the look of the logo.

5) My mom went to America/Britain and all I got was this lousy tee shirt.

Beth

My answer-- 4.

The question is coming from somebody who clearly has No Clue. That's the beauty of the design: Plausible Deniabilty. Your response is "I got the shirt from Goodwill" (or wherever).

But now... somebody coming up and slyly smiling, "Nice t-shirt"...? Well, that's a different on-the-spot call, entirely...

wv

Here's the thing. I will be deleting the image off my blog and the comment that has those specific letters.

The shirt will be named something other that those initials - it will probably take on my shops name like Epic Apparel or something similar.

The only way to get to the site at first will be through these forums.

The site I am setting up will have no words for google to hit, they will be images that are not tagged.

This set of operational structure will keep this identity unknown to the general public. If someone likes ur shirt- just tell em you liked the design and that you bought it online.

As far as public domain goes - I will release it as it becomes more accepted.

This all reminds me of the old newsgroup suggestion of wearing a diaper pin on the bottom of your jeans for our secret symbol. I remember I started looking around for people with one. The problem is, if you wear a shirt with a code on it people are going to ask what it means. If it is so obscure that no one cares then people may actually like it for its coolness and not know what it means.

A solution for the problem of identifying another ab might be cell phone social networking app with location awareness. I am not sure about the specifics but I can imagine it is a way to bring people together with similiar interests in similiar locations.

SDB

Guest dllightning

This all reminds me of the old newsgroup suggestion of wearing a diaper pin on the bottom of your jeans for our secret symbol. I remember I started looking around for people with one. The problem is, if you wear a shirt with a code on it people are going to ask what it means. If it is so obscure that no one cares then people may actually like it for its coolness and not know what it means.

A solution for the problem of identifying another ab might be cell phone social networking app with location awareness. I am not sure about the specifics but I can imagine it is a way to bring people together with similiar interests in similiar locations.

SDB

Let me try to clarify. This clothing line is not publically accessible. Some ABDL would have to give the link away. The site I built has NO info on the design or the site content. This is really, really, discreet. My only problem is that some typed the letters here in this post and THAT can be googled. I will just ask DD to wipe it off the board.

Seriously, no one will know about this unless they are thoroughly checking out this site. And the chance that someone we know is randomly browsing the net and digging into these forums is like trying to find a quarter in the state of Texas. Yes, it can be done- but the odds are way against it.

SDB

OK, I'm at the grocery store with my Mom and my hopefully next GF when you walk up and say "Hey, I know you from your avatar on Daily Diapers and I hate your posts!" :huh: Or you get to meet my car where I left the darn phone so I could get some peace and quiet :lol: Or you find out where I live while I'm asleep when I don't want that known because I left the phone on :angry: My cellphone is not a bodily appendage without which I cannot live, as it seems to be with the younger folks. :roflmao: The internet supplies all the social networking I need, and I can choose who knows what about me online so I can avoid unwanted problems :)

I like the idea of a non-tagged site as a way to limit the availlability to only ABDL's. The problem is that ABDL's who don't go to where the link is found will not know, which would make the intended purpose self-defeating. And if you 'spread the word' to too many ABDL sites the anonymity won't last long since someone will unwisely put the link where you don't want it to go. No matter what you do to limit it, in time word will get out and someone is bound to ask you about the T-shirt you used to wear with 'that' logo on it.

Here's some fun answers to what the logo means if somebody asks:

1- "If I told you, then I'd have to kill you" said with a sly grin B)

2- "It's so the hybrids from my planet can find each other here on your planet" :o

3- "It's a Picasso design but nobody has figured out what it means yet" :rolleyes:

4- "It's a misprint, it was supposed to be 'MYOB' but they misspelled it" :D

5- "It's a new Harvard intelligence test and you just failed it" :(

Bettypooh

or how about.. if you dont want people to know what the shirt means, or you dont want to have to worry about people know... heres an idea *insert gasp* DONT BUY THE SHIRT!!!

i think its a cool design, and for those who are comfortable enough with wearing it, its a nice subtle design.. but if you are all worried about wearing it etc.. then just dont buy it, or dont wear it in public. then yo dont have to worry about someone googling the letters...

If someone's got the time to go and google the letters on my tee shirt, they are even sadder than I am lol.

Hey, now the logo's appeared on the net how long will it be before we see it carved into a corn field? I can just see the news item now, all those UFO buffs saying it's a message from the planet Zog!!

Beth