LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can A Male Dl Try To Talk To A Female Dl.

storzech

My first name is Stephen. I have been a DL for a long time. I have always wanted to meet and/or talk to a female DL and/or AB or one who is truly incontinent and find it extremely impossible to talk with any female here or on diaperspace because of the freaks and sex hounds chase them away. I am a very laid back and would show the female half the respect they deserve. So my question mostly to the ladies how can I overcome these hurrdles to start a diologue with some of you fine women.

Guy here, so take my advice for what it's worth, or perhaps not worth. ;)

Beginning a conversation is always the most difficult. As you say, there are tons of rude and downright awful guys around sights like these. :( It seems to me the best way to do this kind of thing is to make yourself visible and contribute to ongoing discussions here on the board and in the chat room, and to always do so respectfully. Also, consider creating a blog here. The blog feature is not the most widely used on this sight, but it will allow you to show people here what you are made of when your thoughts come truly from the heart. Doing those things, you'll build up a reputation for the kind of person you really are, and you might also become a little more desirable because you come across as real and genuine. Most important, be yourself, but if you tend to be an aggressive or slightly aggressive type, that tends not to work quite as well on a sight like this. You might want to consider adjusting your approach and mentality. Being passive certainly isn't going to help much either, but try to be more assertive than aggressive.

Sorry to say that there is no quick fix to this. The ladies here have pretty good reason to be cautious. I will say that sometimes, when you are not seeking out relationships, you often tend to attract them as well. The other night, a newbie female in chat sent me a PM. It became clear to me that she was more than a little nervous about a lot of different things, so we got to chatting, and I tried to provide some level of support around the issues she was having. Unlike some people, I don't reject PMs out of hand though I can understand why many would. However, I also don't abuse such opportunities. If somebody is looking for support or information, that is what I offer them (if I am able). I don't go out of my way to try to create relationships. Relationships do require some work, but the initial part involves building up a certain degree of trust that the other person can have in you. If they don't trust you, they aren't going to want to share things with you, and they aren't going to want to spend time with you.

Also, except in extremely rare circumstances, I do not send PMs without asking first as that is just proper etiquette. While I don't mind receiving them, as I mentioned above, I am aware that many people (perhaps most) wish to take the much slower route toward establishing a friendship or relationship.

I hope this helps.