LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2009 Pride Parades

:P Hello,

I did a quick search for the dates on the 2009 pride parades.

Phoenix is on April 18th and is a day time parade

Las Vegas in May 1st and is a night time parade (the only one) and is a friday night!

Long Beach is on Sunday May 17th and is a day time parade

San Diego is on Sunday July 18th and is a day time parade

These are the events that we attended last year.

That does not mean that we could not attend others at a city closer to you.

I am making this post to see how much intrest there is in joining us for these or other events.

Please respond if you are intrested in joining us for any of these parades or post the time and dates of the events near you that you would like us to join you at.

We had a great time last year and are working our best to put a Face on our community in the best light possible. I know many of you are not intrested in public apperances but we would love you feed back as well.

Thanks,

Sissy Tami

If I can make the Phoenix one I will. Want to ride out with me in the Scion Duck? We could swap tails of WWII planes and Classical music all while basking in the glory of spending a weekend with our Diapered friends in Az. :D You know I'll be there Tami. We gotta REPRESENT!

~Brian

Sounds good to me Duck! My scion gets 36 mpg too so if we double up costs go WAAY down, makes the ride more enjoyable too.

Cars getting new shocks in a couple of weeks that are valved for the lowering springs, no more bouncy bouncy. You don't notice it as much in the front seat as you do when your sitting almost over the rear axle.

~Brian

We would love to have you around just for support. Come out and see how well we are recived. You will be suprized and encouraged regardless of wether or not you ever decided to join us in a more active way.

Another way to consider joining us without disclosing your identity to everyone around is to wear a disguise. By wearing clothing, a mask, wig or hat you can join us without anyone even knowing that you are there.

Or you can opt to just wear under regular street clothes and fust follow along or join us for the pre parade gathering. Square Duck used this approach in San Deigo last year and had fun.

What ever you want is good with us.

Thanks Tami

P.S. Has anyone heard from Heidi Lynn in the last couple of weeks. I have not been able to make contact and I am worried?

Dead lines for putting in applications for the pride parades are approaching. The first one is for the Phoenix parade in April. The deadline for entry is March 15th and the cost is only $25.00. After March 15th there is a $200.00 late entry fee.

I need to know how much intrest or participation there will be at an event so I know wether or not to put in an entry..

Last year Heidi strode along with our friends from the local productios of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. We had a good time and I could do that again if it were jsut going to be me.

In Vegas it was just Heidi and myself which was ok with me. I am not sure about just doing an entry all by myself?

Thanks,

Sissy Tami

IMG] SissyTami001.jpg

Thanks for sharing that...I have heard so many great things about it. Don't they have a 'play' for it as well?

Rocky Horror started out as a play from my understanding and then moved to a B movie. Great flick, great play. Fun to see in person.

~Brian

The dead line is comming up for the parade entries for the Phoenix event. I have to submitt the entry by the 15th or pay a huge late fee.

I want to participate but I don't think that I am up to doing it all by myself with all that has happend recently.

I wanted to put a shout our to all those who may be inclined to participate in some form to contact me here on this board or send me a PM.

If you are intrested in this or any other event please let me know. With Heidi gone I feel responsiblity to carry on where we left off.

Thanks,

Tami