LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing Part Two

Diaper666

I'm wearing a new Depends pull-up with slits in it, covered by a Depends fitted brief, a cotton flannel cover(leakage absorbtion),a big poofy cotton flannel,plastic inner cored diaper cover(for what gets past the first one and a heavy vynil diaper cover just in case the rest is not enough. All of this is under my P.J's as I just got out of bed an hour ago, and am too lazy to change right now. I will change as soon as my bowels deside they are going to move. No I don't plan on loading this mass of diapers but if it happens, it happens. No big deal, as it is totally soaked anyway.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Little late but figured since its a new year id start us off with a new set for this year

i am wearing a fresh Reassure pullup and a pair of gym shorts and t shirt

Right now im currently wearing a David and goliath shirt and dark wash Gap jeans, and a Boys XL Goodnite W/Serenity Ultimate pad inside.

Ps Im currently dry

So I noticed that of the 57 posts only 4 are from girls. Lust pondering if this ss this because we (guys) are more exhibitionist about our diapers?

3 ACD flat gauze diapers, plastic pants and sweats.

CDL

Guest Diaperdragon

Me, I'm on my second Abena X plus diaper and I am wearing a White Onsie. My first one was so soaked and flooded because i had four cups of Coffee.

As of this last pay day, I have been diaperless,I could not afford to stock up as my last pay check was a short one. Not only because February is a short month, but, The corporation that I work for has cut back our hours and overtime is nearly impossible to get. Hopefully this paycheck will be a little better, and I can stock up again.