LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imabdl Is A Rip

IMABDL is an absolute RIP-OFF.

Don't waste you ten dollars there spend it on something more useful, like booze. Maybe if I'm drunk enough I'll forget I ever paid my hard earned money to that gaggle hound of thieves. I admit fully I paid the money to them, nothing wrong there, I honestly wanted to see what the hype was about. I thought I had spent my money well too, until I began to realize that there are no updates whatsoever, NONE AT ALL. That flashy front page is a makeshift facade used to coerce you in, and pay for a false ideal. Even the optimistic mission statement had me going. I am fully and utterly disappointed, and can't ever cancel my account, ask for a refund, or make a complaint and get a viable reply - nothing.

Yet there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind I'll receive some sort of harsh reaction for this 'pseudo-complaint-review' from someone out there, and be persecuted for my opinion, but hey what is free speech today when someone else has your money, complaining every time they're accused of bad business. And that is what this all amounts to, plain and simple bad business.

I hope this saves at least one of you, before THEY revoke my right to free speech. Save your money and don't buy into this Fraud.

No reply needed, just stating MY opinion which I have the right to do.

I don't actively participate in this community, nor do I want to, I am simply an observer. And I'm entitled to be just that.

Guest dl_aslee

I figured it was only $10, not really that much to find out if there was anything there, which there is some, so not a total waste to me. I can understand your being upset though, really to bad as it could be really good. Worst thing is everything is really slow loading, takes forever to get anything off the site and to get the exclusive content you have to print screen them as it is a flash thing.

How about the fact that the exclusive content has not been updated even once since they have been up and running? I too am suffering from poor judgement and my poor lost 10 dollars will agree with me. In an effort to make any sort of update all they do is grab a few picture files displayed on other sites and put them on their site. I cant blame them, its an easy cash grab with minimal effort on their part. A friend recently told me about abkingdom.com. If your looking for amateur pics it seems the place to go, does not cost anything either.

Voodu

While it's only 10 dollars, I don't think they're complaining about just wasting their money. It's about the fact that they trusted this site was worth something, and it was a complete ripoff.

Probably more about being lied and cheated, more than just losing 10 dollars, at least that's what I'm getting from it.

As for me, I have no opinion on the site.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. While, your opinion does matter there are others including myself that do appreciate and enjoy it. I help out answering questions on there and emails as well as a few maintenance tasks and for every one negative comment I receive, I receive 10 positives. I mean its all a matter of what you are looking for. For people who like a lot of stuff in one place its good. A lot of people like the fact its cheap, one time fee, and its updated daily. Not too much can be said about the other sites - but hey if you want to pay $20 - $30 a month on another site - feel free :-) I will stick with my $10 lifetime fee for updated daily with new content :P