LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walgreens Closing Out Depend Briefs...

Went to Walgreens to pick up a pack of the Depend Fitted Maximum Protection Briefs, only to find a Closeout ticket for $7.19 a bag, and an empty shelf...So, I went to the next Walgreens a mile away from the other one, they still had five bags in my size, and I went ahead and grabbed them, and will probably try to visit a few more Walgreens over the weekend to Stock Up - What's going on? Is Depend discontinuing the Fitted Brief? It is the last plastic diaper that you can still find in regular stores :crybaby: - guess they are going away, too...Guess its back to Attends again when these are gone...

Yes, the Depends Fitted Briefs are going away forever :huh: to be replaced by a new "women's" and "men's" style seperately. There's a thread here about this somewhere but I can't get the search function to find it and looking in several categories didn't work either :( I believe that thread was within the last month, and I believe it was called "New Depends", but I'm still on my first cup of coffee so don't quote me on that :blush: Maybe someone esle here can help :)

Bettypooh

the new "women's" and "men's" style seperately. is for the pull up under ware. they are still making the full protection under ware. you can check it out at there site. it mite just be there store is not going to carry the brefs any more.

If you guys really want plastic covered diapers then go to Albertsons, and shopko. Also I think depends are over rated. I hope this new product from depends is more like a pull-up.

If you guys really want plastic covered diapers then go to Albertsons, and shopko. Also I think depends are over rated. I hope this new product from depends is more like a pull-up.

Where's shopko at? Is there one near Everett?