LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who All Still Live At Home

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still with my grandma and mom, everything except my diaper bag I keep out in the open, when I do have to hide it, my babas and spare binky go under my dresser, my regular binky goes in my pocket--it's usual place unless it's in my mouth.

Guest little_jonny

im still with may parents, me and my best friend are gonna try to get a place of our own soon. im slowly buy some things. like plates, measuring cups, blender, can opener, etc.

Guest Diapered Jeff

Due largely in part to my (many) medical problems, not to mention the financial woes of being flat-ass broke, I live with my mother (my dad passed away several years ago) after having a mental nervous breakdown (which required not one, but TWO mental hospital visits) at my last job. The stress pretty much got to me big time, and my brother being an arse didn't help either, and I haven't been back to work since May of '08 due to the overwhelming fear that stress might put me back in a hospital again.

(For the record, the hospital staff was very accommodating, especially when it came to being discreet when I asked for a diaper, since I was having bowel and bladder issues at the time of my nervous breakdown)

As for diapers being hidden, well.... when I do have diapers, they go right to the closet. Although my mother knows of my diaper wearing fetish, but it's not something she brings up, and she has never asked about it since I told her 8 years ago. I think with her it's also a "don't ask, don't tell" mentality, but she's very accepting of it, and doesn't try to make me feel ashamed about it. I guess to her it's not really that bad since my brother came out as being gay 15 yrs ago, and she was accepting about that as well. Though, like I said in another post, only a select few in my family know, and will probably take that secret to their graves, except my brother and his big f**king mouth!! To date, I still want to slap the SH*T right out of him for blabbering about my diaper fetish to my aunt and uncle! Can't really trust him anymore, period!

My dad, well, he never knew, even the day he died, he still didn't know. I made my mom promise that she would never tell my dad, although I think he had suspicions well before I told my mother.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Sorry :)

I live at home and wear almost every day ^_^ . My parents and sister do not know anything about my diaper fetish. I stash stuff in my closet and under my bed; I am lucky enought to have parents who totally respect my privacy and will never snoop through my stuff. I order boxes of diapers all the time...sometimes my mom asks "what did you order" when they show up at the door, and I say "stuff" and that is the end of it :P . I have a great relationship with my parents and really have no reason to move out anytime soon B) .

I am luckier than some I guess.

When I knew I wanted to wear diapers more than once in a while, I decided to tell my Sister & Mum to save getting caught later. My sister was super cool about it, although not her scene.

I still cover up when wearing, but store the diapers under my bed.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep my Molicare super xpluses under my bed, with some powder. They've not yet been discovered for over 2 years now. Even if they are eventually discovered, I'll probably just 'fess up. I'm determined to keep it private but if I can't hide forever, so be it.