LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who All Still Live At Home

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still at home due to age and money restrictions stopping me from moving out. I don't really have a stash apart from a few pacifiers which I hide in old video game boxes. Although, I usually leave them hanging around my room. I'd be suprised if no-one has seen them yet. If they have they haven't said anything :)

Guest dl_aslee

I have two big tower speakers in my room that I hide them in. To keep my mom from finding out again I try to just wear sometimes at night, also wear at school, no one is looking to see if I am wearing there, so never had any weird looks or anything. Then wear wear during the day when I know my mom won't be home for awhile, but still wear clothes just in case she happens to come home sooner.

I Live at home, but I have my own personal space- my room- and chuck norris help anyone who goes rifling through it! I keep my nappies/plastic pants on one of my shelves- and have a rubber NBC suit hanging up in my wardrobe-but everyone thinks that (and the black rubber gasmask!) are because I collect military stuff, and not for my self indulgence.

i have mine hidden in a couple old bookbags with old school stuff in them and a lego box. the rest are in the garage in a box among dozens of others. my sister still lives at home so it is difficult to get both my mom and sister out at the same time. due to their work schedules, one will always be home from today through next sunday but it could be longer... :(

i also can't really wear them at night since i still share a room with my 22 yr old sister.

Guest Uzumaki Naruto

I'm almost 19, i have a kid and i still with parents, sad lol. Anyways i keep mine in my closet. No one dares to look in there!

Naruto

we live with my boyfriends parents... Currently i am looking at a bag of diapers on the floor in front of the tv, a pacifier on hte dresser, one on the bedside table, my bottle on the floor, and a bunch of the inserts for hte bottle lying next to it. The baby powder is on the dresser as well, with the box on wipes on the floor next to it. My pink onesie is draped across the loveseat in the corner.

but then again, we are both 26, and his parents almost never come upstairs.

NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

Now replaced (in the British Army at least) by CBRN - Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear, due to the new threat of radiological weapons (dirty bombs and other forms of radiation)

Indeed, although the one I have is the old East german one- heavy rubberised cloth (wipe-clean), instead of the charcoal/cloth ones they issue these days.

Guest refridginator

heh just two days ago my mom found DD sitting on my computer screen, for the second time, and i had to explain it because i played it off as it was somebody else the first time. but the only thing she found wrong with it was that the first time she found a picture of a baby on a thread and thought it was some pedofilish scheme. so when i first pulled her into the garage i immediately made the point that i'm not pedo. and then beyond that it was just stumbling words about how it's not weird or sick, dodging many specific words that felt awkward saying to my mother. ugh it's awkward just saying that i said it to her. but anyway we came to an understanding that even though she doesn't understand why people do it, she's fine with it as long as it's on the downlow. i mean, we have a family image to maintain, aside from keeping her from knowing when i'm doing it.

oh and as for the topic question, i hide them in a lockable chest in the closet. diapers that is, paci goes in a mini drawer on a nightstand beside my bed, and a onesie in my droor.

she's fine with it as long as it's on the downlow. i mean, we have a family image to maintain, aside from keeping her from knowing when i'm doing it.

Hey, same here! It's kinda nice having parents that're willing to accept something they don't really understand. And, honestly, I prefer the whole 'don't ask, don't tell' sorta deal around home. No need to go out of my way to hide stuff, even wearing around the parents. If I'm padded around them, so long as I'm dressed and act normal, they don't even bat an eyelash. Kinda a nice feeling of freedom ^.^

As to my stuff...All the ab/dl stuff I have just gets tossed into my closet haphazardly for the most part. My sissy stuff, on the other hand, I keep locked in a trunk that I supposedly use just for a stereo stand. Works pretty well out in plain sight.

I moved out a year or so ago, but i wore diapers while living at home for apprx 10 years.

I generally didnt keep a big 'stash', but a bag or so of diapers in my bottom dresser drawer and at the time i was only into the diapers so didnt have anything else to be caught with!

My parents are split up, my dad has found my diaper stash once (when i was about 14) and never said a whole lot, my mom has found my diapers on manny occasions (the typical snoopy 'gotta clean up everything' type mom...) and she wasnt too impressed with the idea of me wearing diapers whether it was for bedwetting or sexual (i never did fess up to either of them about my fetish)

I cant even imagine what they would say if they walked into my house now and found me in bed wearing a nice big ol diaper, footed sleeper and a paci in my mouth. then the bottles, sippy cups and HUGE diaper stash in my bedroom! im sure they would have a stroke or something....

Guest dl_aslee

Wow googled GCSE and seems confusing to me. Seems like there are many different diplomas and such to get. Of course in the US we get our Highschool Diploma, which is useless, basically it allows you to goto a university. Except for some specialty careers you just get your 4 year Bachelors degree, which probably won't get you a job by itself though. What does get you a job is the university has connections with local companies who allow students to intern during their senior year. This gives you experience and either that company may hire you or since you now have experience in the field you are able to get a job at another company.

Of course for those people that just love school and would like the top jobs and such they can get their Masters, and for the really dedicated a PhD.

Wow googled GCSE and seems confusing to me. Seems like there are many different diplomas and such to get. Of course in the US we get our Highschool Diploma, which is useless, basically it allows you to goto a university. Except for some specialty careers you just get your 4 year Bachelors degree, which probably won't get you a job by itself though. What does get you a job is the university has connections with local companies who allow students to intern during their senior year. This gives you experience and either that company may hire you or since you now have experience in the field you are able to get a job at another company.

Of course for those people that just love school and would like the top jobs and such they can get their Masters, and for the really dedicated a PhD.

The British school system can get confusing. Atleast, I find it to be. Let me try to explain

From the age of 3-11 you attend Primary School. This is just the basic education, obviously compulsory. You sit a SAT exam at the end but it means nothing

From 11-16 is Secondary School. Here you work towards earning your GCSE. It's the minimum education needed to begin working. However if you start working with only GCSEs it's very unlikely you'll ever get a decent job. The average amount of GCSEs something leaves school with is 13. One for every subject, some have doubles such as Science (which can go into triples for the more intelligent kids, I was a double) and English also counts as two.

Next comes the optional education. This is where it gets confusing. From here you can embark on the more traditional and more popular route of A Levels. You can do Vocational courses, Pre-Vocational, Mature Learning Courses, HNCs, BTECs etc etc. A Level is usually the best solution though unless you're aiming for something in particular like Welding or Mechanics

After that comes University. Again, another quagmire. From Degrees, Foundation Degrees, HNDs etc etc. Again, the majority of people do a degree

I doubt that cleared anything up but I hope it helped a little :lol: Anyone care to explain the American system to me? :)

Guest dl_aslee

In the US you only have to be a certain age to work, I think it is 13, that is at least when I first worked. We have a minimum wage and basically that is what you will get with out any diploma.

Even though you will go through three different schools your basic education goes from Kindergarten to 12th grade. Sometimes broken into K-6 or K-5, this is known as elementary school. Then what is known as middle school is either 6-8 or 7-8, then high school is 9-12, but most people call these grades from the bottom, freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior. In each separate school you do get a diploma, though the only one that means anything is the high school one.

Even the high school diploma really doesn't open up any new job opportunities. Mainly it is is for going to college aka university.

Basically you get one diploma at the end of your 4 years of university called a Bachelors degree. It will be either a BA or BS, Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science, it will also have your field of study on it.

Depending on your field it will allow you to get a fairly well paid job, such as I'm doing Computer Engineering, which averages somewhere in the range of US$60,000. That is $5000 to live off of each month, which a single guy could easily live off. On the high end a single person would be renting for $2000 a month, probably $500 on bills, $500 on food. That is the basics, you would then have $2000 left, which I would probably put at least $1000 in savings, maybe more, still that leaves $500-1000 for extra spending money.

If you want to get paid even more when starting a job or some jobs require more you need to get a Masters degree, which you also take at a university, normally it is a 2 year program to get a Masters.

To get the very top jobs without taking the long route of getting experience working and moving up the chain you can get the highest degree a PhD, the biggest group doing this is doctors, but there are plenty of people who get them in every field you can think of. PhD you also get at University, though some universities do not offer a PhD program.

It is a very basic system really, basically:

Elementary School Diploma

Middle School Diploma

High School Diploma

Bachelors

Masters

PhD

Only after you get your high school diploma can you get diplomas in different subjects at a university. This is the basic path most take to get well paying jobs.

There are tons of specialty schools though and many require a bachelors degree, such as for becoming a lawyer or doctor, each have their own specialty schools for those professions. You may have heard of some of them, called Ivy League schools, such as Yale and Havard, probably the best known schools in the US, along with probably MIT, geared towards technology and very high priced with only the best students with money go. Pretty much guaranteed a very well paid job after going to any of these schools. Certainly over $100,000 with some people making up to $300,000. These schools are still all part of the universities, but most people going have parents with money and have a 3.8-4.0 Grade Point Average, 4.0 being that you got the highest marks in all your classes in high school.

Then there are some schools such as ITT Tech or Devy that only require a high school diploma that are geared towards technology. And plenty of other schools that you will need a high school diploma.

Except for some specialty careers you pretty much need to get a Bachelors to get a well paid job, many employers will not even give you an interview without one. Though even with a bachelors it can sometimes be hard to find a well paid job, specially depending on your area of study.

A friend got a Bachelors in Sociology, which is probably the hardest field to find a well paid job or even any job in your field. She is getting fairly well paid, but not in a job in her field. She sells jewelry in a high end diamond jewelry store that starts at like $30,000 for a piece of jewelry. I think she makes a certain amount depending on the total of her sales each month, but she isn't very happy and sees it as only a way to get paid until she can find a job in her field.