LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Diaper Stuffing Technique

Guest dl_aslee

Diaper Stuffing

I think I am going to have to try this sometime, I would put take on the opening though so it doesn't leak out the back.

Oh wow. that's a really good idea! Like you said, I'd be very cautious with that back torn open though, that shit's a MF to clean up. I wonder if something other than tape would work, somthing like a bead of some kind of liquid adhesive, or a quick shot of spray cement (would take some practice) I like my diaps to be factory condition. :P And lay-in stuffers tend to sag down and get bunched up, plus if you stuff with a baby diaper, sometimes it causes leaks around the leg cuffs because the baby diaper pushes out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this same kind of thing many times, but i would take the 'guts' out of several (maybe 6 or so) baby diapers and stuff the fluff into the adult diaper. OMG HEAVEN!!!!

Watch out when you pee too, you wont be able to walk after that SOB starts to swell up! :)

I have done this same kind of thing many times, but i would take the 'guts' out of several (maybe 6 or so) baby diapers and stuff the fluff into the adult diaper. OMG HEAVEN!!!!

Watch out when you pee too, you wont be able to walk after that SOB starts to swell up! :)

Did you seal it back up somehow?

That just seems excessive!

Just rip off the Velcro tabs, cut 4 straight lines on the baby diaper with a razor. Then lay down with the baby diaper going against you first.

I've been using this method with Huggies Overnites for over 4 years now for bedtime.

Phil

Diaper Stuffing

I think I am going to have to try this sometime, I would put take on the opening though so it doesn't leak out the back.

Just rip off the Velcro tabs, cut 4 straight lines on the baby diaper with a razor. Then lay down with the baby diaper going against you first.

I've been using this method with Huggies Overnites for over 4 years now for bedtime.

Phil

but if you see in the video, you can kinda make out the front of the baby diaper through the adult one. I'm no ab- but if I was, I could see this being a big deal.

Phil

Like mentioned earlier in the thread, it should help a ton for people that wear them other than at night. i know i have tried just tossing a baby diaper inside as a stuffer many times, only to have it eventually bunch up or cause leaks