LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas With Snaps

As I've stated before, I suffer from a host of chronic illnesses, as well as from MS. My husband has always taken care of my diapering needs along with other things. Because of this, I'm looking for sleepers that have the snaps in the legs and crotch, as it will make things much easier, as well as keep me warm.

As of now, I have the children's sleepers that have the zipper. But when it is time to get changed, the entire sleeper has to come off, and it is not pleasant since it is chilly in my house. My husband likes the heat kept in the sixties, and I NEED it to be low because when it gets too warm, my nose bleeds.

I'm around eighty pounds and haven't grown since the age of nine. If you could suggest places where I could acquire these, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Most sleepers have a zip. However, these adult babygrows have snaps in the crotch and legs (they pull over your head)

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/AB...html#sectiontop

And these have snaps all the way down the front and legs. They also have a hood, and mitts if you want them.

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p308h96s10...jama-terry-.htm

Both are terry cloth, like real baby sleepsuits.

Beth

Most sleepers have a zip. However, these adult babygrows have snaps in the crotch and legs (they pull over your head)

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/AB...html#sectiontop

And these have snaps all the way down the front and legs. They also have a hood, and mitts if you want them.

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p308h96s10...jama-terry-.htm

Both are terry cloth, like real baby sleepsuits.

Beth

Hey there, Baby Beth! It is always a pleasure to see you around! :)

Now, I see that the first one is from the UK. Can I still order, though I'm in the US? Thanks so much for your help in answering my question. I appreciate it genuinely. :)

HB are one of the most famous shops in the UK. They've been saying they will close down for months. I spoke to her a few weeks back and she's still taking orders, I don't know what she's doing.

The other one is in Germany, to read it in English just scroll to the bottom left of the page and click on either the US or UK flag.

Both will no doubt send to the US, but the postage isn't cheap. If I was in your situation I would buy something like this and fit my own snaps on the legs. Especially as you don't really need baby type colours.

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/...85?evar3=BROWSE

HB are one of the most famous shops in the UK. They've been saying they will close down for months. I spoke to her a few weeks back and she's still taking orders, I don't know what she's doing.

The other one is in Germany, to read it in English just scroll to the bottom left of the page and click on either the US or UK flag.

Both will no doubt send to the US, but the postage isn't cheap. If I was in your situation I would buy something like this and fit my own snaps on the legs. Especially as you don't really need baby type colours.

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/...85?evar3=BROWSE

Yeah, that is strange that HB is so famous, but they are thinking of closing down.

And for that other site, the web address is the weirdest, as it is a whole bunch of numbers. However, I'm glad there is a way to read it in English.

I love the third option, especially since the PJ's can be bought in flannel. However, I'll have to find someone to fit the snaps for me. I'd never be able to do such a maticulous task due to dexterity issues, and hubby knows NOTHING about sowing. lol :) But, I do know a lady in my neighborhood who knows of my situation, and perhaps, I could ask her for help?

I've never seen them with snaps on Jumpin J, they all seem to have zips. Did they do them with snaps in the past or something?

Beth

Beth,

The original jammies had snaps all the way and I think came in blue pink and yellow. I loved the ideal of snaps but found they

were more of a pain and usually left most of the snaps stay. The original poster may keep an eye for these if they come in a size

small enough.

*huggies*

baby eddie

As I've stated before, I suffer from a host of chronic illnesses, as well as from MS. My husband has always taken care of my diapering needs along with other things. Because of this, I'm looking for sleepers that have the snaps in the legs and crotch, as it will make things much easier, as well as keep me warm.

As of now, I have the children's sleepers that have the zipper. But when it is time to get changed, the entire sleeper has to come off, and it is not pleasant since it is chilly in my house. My husband likes the heat kept in the sixties, and I NEED it to be low because when it gets too warm, my nose bleeds.

I'm around eighty pounds and haven't grown since the age of nine. If you could suggest places where I could acquire these, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Try Jumpin Jammerz. They have footed sleepers that snap all the way down like a baby's style. They are sold for adults but I assume the smallest size would fit you. The large ones fit me and I am 6' and 200 lbs. I think its just www.jumpinjammerz.com. Gary

I've never seen them with snaps on Jumpin J, they all seem to have zips. Did they do them with snaps in the past or something?

Beth

The blue sleeper on the left is one of the original jumpin jammerz with the snaps that go down both legs.

DSC00186-1.jpg

This company is very reliable and customized some slacks for me a few years ago. I do not know if they are AB aware. They also offer the full length zipper option.

http://www.speciallyforyou.net/sfynight.html

Cool, I wonder if they will ever do them again? What fabric are they Fett?

Beth

The blue one is terry, the gray one is t shirt material and the others are polar fleece with the skull ones being of a lighter weight polar fleece.

I second the note about ForeverAKid. They're primarily an AB aware dealer that specializes in AB clothes, but I have several articles from them, and have always been impressed by their quality. The snaps on the sleepers go all the way from foot to foot. I love my sleeper that I got from them, and plan on ordering another one eventually (if I can afford it). I have a pair of overalls from them too, made with the snaps all the way up and down, and they're great. Unlike other products I've had, the snaps have never broken off or torn through the material. Good quality stuff. I recommend them highly.